剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
I-I think couples - that are apart now and then,
是件好事
it's a good thing.
夫妻每时每刻待在一起
Couples together 24/7?
我不想我们走到回家以后
I mean, I don't want to get to the point where we come home
就各自待在一边的地步
and we run to opposite sides of the house.
好吧
Okay.
这只是个想法
Just a thought.
我会继续找找工作
I'm just gonna... keep looking.
卡莉
Hi, Carly.
这些是替补样品
Replacement vials.
不知为何 肖恩病患的血检
For some reason, the bloodwork for Shaun's case
还没有人做
was never processed.
这不太对
Oh, that doesn't sound right.
原因不重要
Why is not all that important.
但如果你能让他们快点做就好了
But if you could just put a rush on them.
如果这个检测再拖下去
If the tests get delayed any longer,
肖恩的手术可能会改期
then Shaun's surgery could get rescheduled.
这里根本没有
There's no record of any bloodwork
肖恩病患的样品送检记录
being dropped off for Shaun.
如果手术改期
If the surgery gets rescheduled,
肖恩可能会失去和他一起练习的团队
then Shaun will lose his team, the team he's practiced with.
他可能会失控 如果你能
It might throw him, so if you could just --
肖恩不会在医疗的事情上失控
Shaun doesn't get thrown by anything medical.
肖恩已经有点失控了
Shaun is already thrown.
因为某些原因
For some reason, he has it in his head
他在想你可能甩了他了
that you dissed him or something,
在想可能出了什么问题
that maybe there's a problem,
所以他现在看起来心不在焉而且沮丧
and now he seems distracted, upset.
我
I --
我在想你能不能和他谈谈
I wondered if you could speak with him,
让他知道一切其实没什么问题
let him know everything's okay.
我会让他们赶紧测这些样品的
I'll make sure to put a rush on the blood tests.
谢谢
Thank you.
我妻子说地球就是个子♥宫♥
My wife says that the Earth is a womb
你种花草的时候
and that when you garden,
就成了孕育生命过程中的一部分
you become part of its birthing process.
我倒是不介意有相同的爱好
Not that I mind sharing hobbies with her.
这让我们更加亲密
It keeps us close.
我也不介意眼睛里进了沙子
And I don't mind the dirt in my eyes.
只是要能少说两句就好了
Just could do with - a little less of the talking.
我明白
I feel you.
你该不是会飞吧
You don't by any chance possess the power of flight?
你说什么
What?
你眼睛里有翅膀
You have a wing in your eye.
什么
Sorry?
别动
Just hold still.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
你的子♥宫♥刚孕育了只蜜蜂
Your womb just gave birth to a bee.
还是三胞胎
Triplets, in fact.
格拉斯曼医生 我需要划分清楚
Dr. Glassman, I need to compartmentalize.
肖恩
Hi, Shaun.
霍克斯护士说
Nurse Hawks says
女朋友会邀请男朋友参加聚会
girlfriends invite their boyfriends to get-togethers.
这意味着卡莉没邀请我
That means it's possible Carly did not invite me
可能是因为我不是她的男朋友
because I am not her boyfriend,
但我们有亲热 她喜欢牵我的手
but we make out and she wants to hold my hand
她让我碰她的胸部
and she lets me touch her breasts.
这些是和男朋友做的事
Those are things you do with a boyfriend.
我现在脑子里想的都是卡莉
Now all I think about is Carly,
就算是在工作的时候也是
even when I'm supposed to be doing my job.
我不喜欢这样
I do not like it.
我想和她谈谈 但我做不到
I tried to talk to her, but I can't.
你不能和她谈谈吗
You can't talk to her?
我不能
I can't.
我需要划分我的生活
I need to compartmentalize.
肖恩 你很擅长划分你的生活
Well, Shaun, you're -- you're very good at compartmentalizing.
你试图和她谈的时候
Were you wearing your white lab coat
穿着白色的化验服吗
when you tried to talk to her?
不 我穿着手术服
N-no, I was in my surgical scrubs.
好吧 我们都试图把工作
Okay, see, we all struggle to -- to separate our work life
和生活分开 不是吗
with our personal life, right?
所以我们才穿制♥服♥
That's why we wear uniforms.
它告诉我们 告诉世界
It tells us, it tells the world,
「这是我现在要专心做的事
"This is what I have to focus on right now.
我不能想着别的事」
I can't worry about anything else."
-有道理 -很好
- That makes sense. - Good.
所以 卡莉穿着白色化验服的时候
So, when Carly's wearing her white lab coat,
她只是同事
then she's just a co-worker,
不是那个你正在和她约会的女孩
not a girl you happen to be seeing at the moment.
当你穿着白色化验服的时候
When you're wearing your white lab coat,
你就对自己说 「我是个医生
then you say to yourself, "I'm a doctor, damn it.
我不能想着别的」
I'm not gonna worry about everything else."
对自己说 「我是个医生
Say to yourself, "I'm a doctor.
谈恋爱什么的不重要」
Romance doesn't matter."
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
谈恋爱不重要
Romance doesn't matter.
我是个医生 谈恋爱不重要
I'm a doctor. Romance doesn't matter.
我是个医生
I am a doctor.
谈恋爱不重要
Romance doesn't matter.
我是个医生
I am a doctor.
谈恋爱不重要
Romance doesn't matter.
你穿着白色化验服
you're wearing a white lab coat.
你想当个医生把蜜蜂从我眼睛里取出来吗
You want to be a doctor and get the other bees out of my eye?
你说得有道理
You make a fair point.
你在找莫菲吗
Looking for Murphy?
是的
Yep.
-血检已经加急了 -是的
- Blood tests being expedited? - Yes.
你承认错误还是怪到其他无辜的人头上了
Did you own your mistake or blame some innocent clerk?
感觉怎么样 是不是让你感觉很烦
How did it feel? Is it eating at you?
你是问我像你那样做的时候
You mean, how do I live one moment
感觉如何
behaving how you do constantly?
至少我一直是这样的
At least I'm consistent,
就算是当我遇到了个人问题
even when I'm going through my own issues.
肖恩
Shaun?
你怎么不♥穿♥你的白色外套
Why aren't you wearing your white coat?
我是个普通人
I am a civilian.
医学不重要
Medicine doesn't matter.
你还不能走
You're not leaving.
六小时后你就得做手术了
Your surgery is in six hours.
你找卡莉谈了吗
Did you speak to Carly?
我需要找卡莉谈谈
I need to talk to Carly.
肖恩 我们今天早上为什么要练习
Shaun, why did we practice this morning?
因为我不擅长沟通
Because I'm not good at communication.
没错
Exactly.
但通过练习 你能做到
But with practice, you can do it.
告诉我
Talk to me.
告诉我问题所在 告诉我你的感受
Tell me the problem. Tell me how you feel.
好
Okay.
我必须要找卡莉谈谈
I have to talk to Carly.
肖恩 停
Shaun, stop.
你不必找卡莉谈谈
You don't have to talk to Carly.
一切都好
Everything is fine.
我之前和她聊过了
I talked to her earlier,
那只是个误会
and it was just all a misunderstanding.
她为什么不邀请我去见她的朋友
Why did she not invite me over to meet her friends?
没有朋友
There were no friends.
你听到的笑声
Uh, the laughing you heard --
她说那一定是她在听的播客
she thinks it must have been a podcast she was listening to.
我要去拿我的化验服
I need to get my lab coat.
我都说了你比我更擅长这个
Told you you're better at this than I am.
虽然你可以早点介入
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表