剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表
他们说我的可以
They said I was.
你的血型和肾组织没有问题
Your blood and tissue type were good.
但你的血清试验显示
But the serum crossmatch showed
韦斯对你的细胞会产生抗体
that Wes produces antibodies in reaction to your cells.
他的身体对你的肾脏有排斥反应
His body would reject your kidney.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
也对
Figures.
我连一件事也做不好
I can't do one stupid thing right.
不是这样
That's not true.
你尽了一切努力
You did everything you could.
韦斯非常以你为傲
Wes is so proud of you.
有没有眩晕或恶心
Any dizziness or nausea?
没有 头也不痛
No. No headaches, either.
你应该从床上起来试试
You need to try getting out of bed
看会不会再次出现那些症状
to see if your symptoms return.
她可以了吗
She ready for that?
还不能翻跟斗 不过但愿如此
No cartwheels yet, but hopefully.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
房♥间没有在旋转
Room's not spinning.
妈妈 你好了
Mommy! You're all better!
小心 小豆子
Careful, sweet pea.
妈妈还在恢复
Mama's still recovering.
我没事
I'm okay.
这是北斗星
Here's the Big Dipper.
如果把这两颗星之间连起来 延伸
If you extend a straight line through these two,
这颗明亮的星星就是北极星
this bright star is Polaris.
我们手♥机♥上都有指南软件
All of our phones have compass apps.
闭上嘴好好听
Hey, just shut up and listen.
这东西很重要
This crap's important.
北极星是正北方
Polaris is your true north.
你一直看着它 不管陷入什么困境
You keep your eye on that, you're gonna find your way out
都能找到出路
of whatever mess you've gotten into.
BGM: To Love Somebody by The Revivalists
♪ There's a light ♪
♪ Certain kind of light ♪
好吧
O...kay.
好吧
Alright.
♪ Never shone on me ♪
♪ Want my life to be ♪
这个
That's, uh...
比看起来还要难吃
Even worse than it looks.
太难吃了 太难吃了
It's so bad. It's so bad!
我们不是当厨师的料
Cooks, we are not.
♪ And there's a way ♪
♪ Everybody say ♪
我觉得我们应该约会
I think we should go on a date.
真正的约会
A real date.
肖恩 我已经说了不行
Shaun, I already said no.
是的 因为你觉得
Yes, because you think
有一些无法解决的问题
there are problems that can't be fixed.
但我很擅长解决问题
But I am very good at solving problems.
我今天救了一个谁都认为我救不了的女人
I saved a woman today who nobody thought I could save.
我不需要拯救 肖恩
I don't need saving, Shaun.
好的 我明白
Okay. I understand.
我可以解决
I can fix this.
对 你要给我一个机会
Yes. You have to give me a chance.
你要让我试试
You need to let me try.
不对 我不需要做任何事 是你要听我说
No. I don't need to do anything. You need to listen to me.
-不 不 -你这样正好证明了我的观点
- No. No -- - This is only proving my point.
我有 我有个计划
I have -- I have a plan.
我可以解决
I can fix it!
我会解决
I-I will fix it!
肖恩 你有自闭症 这你没法解决
Shaun, you're autistic. You can't fix that.
♪ To love somebody ♪
你是你
You are who you are.
我是我
And I am who I am.
我们两个不会有结果
And the two of us will never work.
♪ I love you ♪
♪ I love you ♪
♪ You don't know what it's like ♪
♪ You never, you never ♪
♪ You don't know what it's like ♪
♪ You don't know what it's like ♪
♪ You never, you never ♪
♪ You don't know what it's like ♪
♪ To love somebody ♪
♪ Ooh, to love somebody ♪
♪ The way I love you ♪
剧集 | 良医 | 导航列表