剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
- I am her father! - Go to hell.
我受够你了
I'm done with you.
受够了 受够了
I'm done. I'm done.
抱歉 我现在要换衣服
I'm sorry. I'm gonna get dressed now.
我没事
Okay. I'm fine.
亲爱的 米斯蒂·霍洛韦说你说错了
Darling, Misty Holloway was all wrong about you.
-无畏 -五乘十黑白身长像
- Fearless. - Five-by-ten portraits, black and white.
喜欢可♥卡♥因♥就眨两次眼
Wink twice if you enjoy cocaine.
不喜欢吗 镇静剂呢
No? What about Quaaludes?
你出身布朗克斯却从没去过洋基体育场吗
You're from the Bronx and never been to Yankee Stadium?
明早我要开水上滑艇出行
Yes, I'm taking my hydroplane up in the morning.
相当无畏 宝贝
You were fearless, love.
绝对完美
Downright perfect.
展开翅膀 飞翔
Spread your wings and fly.
-你以为你是谁 -快他妈滚出去
- Who the fuck do you think you are? - Get the fuck out of here.
罗伊
Roy!
-那是我女朋友 -玛莲 来看
- Hey, that's my girl. That's my girl. - Mylene, come look. Look.
那是我女朋友
That's my girl.
-拜托 -她们来了
- Come on. - Here they come.
天啊
Oh, my God!
没出事吧 妈
Everything okay, Ma?
-那是我女朋友 -退后
- That's my girl! - Back up.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-太好了 -别挡我路
- Yes! - Yo, get out of my way!
弗兰尼
Franny...
我不想回我和雷蒙的房♥子
I don't wanna go back to me and Ramon's apartment.
我知道
I know.
我们能 我们能住这里吗
Can-- can we? Can we stay here?
当然
Of course.
你不必...
You don't have...
当然可以
Sure you can.
我去红宝石骗局找玛莲
I'm gonna go find Mylene at that club, Ruby Cons.
-弗兰西斯科 -见鬼 干什么
- Francisco. - Coño. What is this?
闭嘴 我不想跟你说 只跟莉迪亚说
Silence. I don't want to speak to you. Only to Lydia.
莉迪亚 拿上外套
Lydia, get your coat.
-我们立刻离开 -我不要离开
- We are leaving here at once. - I'm not-- I'm not leaving.
-你离开 -莉迪亚
- You are. - Lydia...
别逼我再跟你说一次
don't make me have to ask you twice.
不然怎样
Or what?
你会再揍我一次吗
You're gonna beat me again?
雷蒙
Ramon.
我是打了你 但是有充分的理由
I beat you, yes. But for good reason.
我们结束了 雷蒙
It's over, Ramon.
我要把孩子带走
And I'm taking the kids with me.
然后去哪儿
And go where?
上我弟的床吗
To my brother's bed?
不要打 雷蒙
No! Ramon!
你睡了我老婆
You fucking my wife?
好 她归你
Fine. Take her.
她是你的了
Hey, she's yours.
你是个罪犯
And you're a criminal.
但你永远别想得到我的玛莲
But you will never get my Mylene.
她不是你的
She's not yours.
莉迪亚 莉迪亚 莉迪亚
Lydia, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia!
我骗不下去了
I can't lie no more.
她是弗兰西斯科的孩子
She's Francisco's.
听到了吧
There.
如果你不是那么痴迷于你自己
And if you weren't so obsessed with yourself
你的宗教还有那残忍♥严厉的上帝
and your religion and your brutal, punishing God,
你从一开始就会想明白
you'd have figured it out from the beginning!
-该死的 你在搞什么 -进来
- What the fuck? What are you doing? - Get in here.
-你有什么毛病 -快来
- What's wrong with you? - Come on!
-安妮是怎么回事 -进来 关上门
- What happened with Annie? - Come in. Close the damn door.
弗兰西斯科 这是真的吗
Francisco, is this true?
你们都去死吧
To hell with all of you!
-雷蒙 雷蒙 -不 不 不
- Ramon, Ramon. - No! No! No!
搞什么 怎么回事
The fuck? What happened?
下一个走进这门的人就要挨子弹 哥们
Next nigga come through that door is getting lit the fuck up, B.
发生了什么
What happened?
下一个走进这门的人就要挨子弹
Next nigga come through that door is getting lit the fuck up.
-少林 -我管他的
- Shao... - I don't give a fuck!
-你出什么事了 -一切都搞砸了 小百科
- What the fuck happened to you? - Everything happened, Books.
天啊
Oh, my God.
上帝
Oh, my.
你别晃了 跟我说一下好吗
Can you stand still for a second and talk to me, please?
-快滚回家 -这就是我家
- Take your ass home, man. - This is my home.
这里即将比西部荒野更野 哥们
This shit is about to be the Wild Wild West, B.
安妮做了什么 据说她出事了
What did Annie do? Obviously something happened with her.
我从小到大 她抢了我的一切
She stole everything from me since I was a fucking kid!
你见过我跟女孩走在街上吗
You ever seen me walk down the street with a girl?
带她去看电影吃爆米花什么的
Take her to the movies and eat popcorn and shit?
我根本不懂那玩意
I don't even understand that shit.
她已经抢了一切 还想抢音乐
She took everything from me and she wanted to take the music.
所以我把那婊♥子♥打到不省人事 小百科
So, I beat that bitch unconscious, Books.
你做了什么
You did what?
把那婊♥子♥打到不省人事
Beat that bitch unconscious.
她想用乐队替掉我
She wanted to replace me with a band.
-乐队 -所以我说"见鬼去吧"
- A band? - So, I said, "Fuck it."
-"见鬼去吧" 少林 -去他的
- "Fuck it"? Shao! - Fuck it!
-她会杀了我们所有人 -都见鬼去吧
- She gonna kill all of us. - Fuck it! Fuck it!
去他的安妮 去他的乐队
Fuck Annie and fuck her band!
-我说错什么了吗 -你来干嘛 小拉
- Was it something I said? - Fuck are you doing here, Ra?
-他现在有点草木皆兵 -还用你说
- He's bugging out now. - You think?
-滚回家去 -他痛揍了安妮
- Take your ass home, man! - He beat up Annie.
-不如告诉全世界 -他为什么要那么做
- Tell the whole world. - Why'd he do that?
-立刻回家 -或许你该回家
- Yo, get home right now. - Maybe you should go home.
你让我回家 就是送走了我们最后的希望
You send me home, you're sending home our last hope.
如果你是我们最后的希望 那我们比我想得还惨
If you're our last hope, we're more fucked up than I thought.
不是我 是阿弗里卡·班巴塔和祖鲁国度
Not me. Afrika Bambaataa and the Zulu Nation.
今晚我见了女王 她带我去了
Tonight I met with the queen. She took me over there.
那就是答案
It was the answer.
班巴塔是音乐人 安妮是黑帮
Bambaataa's a music man, Annie's a gangster.
不 班巴塔是国王 黑帮怕他
No, Bambaataa's a king. Gangsters are scared of him.
你在说什么啊 小拉
What are you talking about, Ra?
他有一群祖鲁战士
He has an army of Zulu warriors.
专门搞黑帮和毒贩之类的
They fucking up gangsters and dealers and all that.
相信我 我亲眼看见的
Believe me, I seen it with my own eyes.
如果我们让他们知道我们爱好和平 爱和团结
And maybe if we show we're down with peace and love and unity,
也许班巴塔和他的战士能帮我们对抗肥妈安妮
maybe Bambaataa and the warriors can defend us from fat Annie.
你今晚大放异彩啊 玛莲
Man, you owned that shit tonight, Mylene.
那个《周末夜狂热》的制♥作♥人
And that Saturday Night Fever guy,
他肯定要把你和《玩具盒》放进电影了
he really gonna put you and "Toy Box" in his fucking movie.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
说不定我也能参演呢 对吧
And like maybe he could give me a part, too, right?
当然 肯定会的
I mean, yeah. I don't see why not.
你真的成功了 玛莲
Yo, you really came through, Mylene.
天啊 我们在韦斯切斯特
Oh, shit. We're on Westchester.
我们在韦斯切斯特 喝吧
We on Westchester! Drink!
-怎么了 -我爸的新教堂就在这条路上
- What? - This is the street that my dad's new church is on.
-是吗 -嗯
- For real? - Yeah.
-宫殿 -对
- The Palace?- Yeah.
我们应该把它烧了
We should burn that motherfucker down.
是吗
Really?
当然不是 天啊
No! No, not really! Shit.
你不能再嗑药了
No more drugs for you.
我觉得我们应该在那做点什么
I think that we should do something there.
-是吧 -在祭坛上嗑药然后拉屎
- I mean... - Snort some lines on the altar and shit.
你认真的吗
You serious?
波多黎各
出♥售♥
主啊 聆听我的祈祷吧
Oh, Dios, escucha mi oración.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表