剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
玛莲 你在哪学会这么唱歌♥的
Mylene, where did you learn to sing like that?
穆迪先生 雷吉娜 约兰达和我
Well, Mr. Moody, Regina, Yolanda and me,
我们喜欢称之为上帝夜♥总♥会♥
we like to call the church God's nightclub.
是吗 但我是个有罪的人
Oh, yeah? But I'm a sinner.
我要怎么参加
How do I get in?
直接来就行
Just show up.
我父亲的教堂欢迎任何人
All are welcome at my father's church.
名字是上帝的完美教堂 在布朗克斯
It's called Iglesia de Dios Inmaculado in the Bronx.
妈
Hi, Mom.
玛莲 我得问一句
Now, Mylene, I have to ask:
你单身吗
Are you single?
还是有男友了
Or do you have a boyfriend?
她当然有男友了
Damn right she got a boyfriend.
没错 玛莲 就是我 是我
That's right, Mylene. It's me. It's me.
是我
That's me.
目前而言
Well, at the moment, uh...
我还是单身 没错
Actually, I'm currently single. Yes.
她说什么
The fuck she just say?
太冷血了
That shit was cold, man.
等等 她刚才说什么
Wait, what the fuck did she just say?
太他妈冷血了
That shit was mucho frio cold.
很快就不是了 宝贝
Yeah, not for long, baby.
-马上就不是了 -最后一个问题 玛莲
- Not for long. - Final question, Mylene.
如果你能最后唱首歌♥
If you could only sing one last song,
太操蛋了 小百科
Hey, that's fucked up, Books.
然后你就再不能唱歌♥了
and then never be able to sing again
这辈子都不能了
for the whole rest of your life,
你会唱什么歌♥
what would that one song be?
我最喜欢的歌♥手是米斯蒂·霍洛韦
Well, my favorite singer ever is Misty Holloway.
-所以... -我出去一下
- so, actually... - I need air.
我会唱她那首《遥远王国》的
I'd love to sing the Pakoussa remix
-帕库萨混音版 -《遥远王国》
- of Misty's "Far, Far Away." - "Far, Far Away."
那首很好听
That's a lovely song.
或者《对你爱不完》
Or maybe "Love to Love You, Baby."
或者《热舞派对》
Or "Shake Your Groove Thing."
等等 米斯蒂的新歌♥ 《指尖柔情》
No, wait. Misty's new one, "Slow Hand."
我就知道
I knew it.
她根本不信教
Not even remotely fucking religious.
但是...
But...
我也喜欢所有的教会歌♥曲 穆迪先生
I also love all the church songs, too, Mr. Moody.
对 当然啦
Yeah. I'm sure you do.
我原本不确定她有没有享受其中
I wasn't sure she really wanted it.
但我错了
I was wrong.
她就是下一个唐娜·桑默 我保证
She's our new Donna Summer, man, guaranteed.
谢谢你 玛莲
Thank you, Mylene.
广♥告♥后将有"乡下人乐队"登台演出
We'll be right back with The Village People.
*跳一整晚*
*Boogie on through the night*
-你们都留下参加后续派对吗 -当然
- Y'all staying for the after party? - Hells yeah.
很好 很好
Yeah, all right. All right.
小百科二十块
Books: 20.
小拉二十块
Ra: 20.
少林
Shaolin.
这是你的二十块
Here's your 20.
还有信封
And your envelope.
-又来个信封 -好
- Envelope again? - All right.
-为什么你有信封 -迪兹和小虾布
- Why you getting an envelope? - Dizzee and Lil' Shrimp:
每人十块
Ten bucks each.
-为什么只有十块 -因为你又小又丑
- Why we only getting ten? - 'Cause you small and ugly.
至于他 他超奇怪啊 不是吗
And him, he just plain weird, ain't he?
你觉得我很奇怪
You think I'm weird?
你觉得我奇怪的这点就很奇怪啊
That's very weird that you think I'm weird.
我兄弟才不奇怪
Yo, my brothers ain't weird.
你兄弟就是个顶着爆♥炸♥头的外星人
Your brother's motherfucking Mork in an afro and...
而你就跟《纹身》里的那个黑人侏儒一样
and you, you just like that midget nigga, uh, Tattoo from TV.
大喊"飞机 飞机"
"The plane. The plane."
如果不把欠我们的钱吐出来
And you, I'm about to tattoo my size eight up your ass
老子踹死你
if you don't give us what the fuck you owe us.
-听到没 -少林 你最好管管他们
- You. - Shao, you best take care of this now.
小狼
Little Wolf?
小布 冷静点
Boo, chill out.
迪兹和你上周被预支了工资
You and Diz got an advance on your salary last week.
不记得了吗
You forgot that?
记得 但这家舞厅赚到的钱...
Yeah, but all the cash that pass through this joint--
对啊 我们也应该有信封收的
Yeah. We should get envelopes, too.
因为我们和你一样努力工作
Because we work just as hard as you
和你一样认真练习
and we practice just as much as you.
我是DJ 记得吗
I'm the DJ, remember?
所以我才有信封收
That's why I get the envelope and shit.
没有我 你们都没有节拍来说唱
Without me, wouldn't even be no beat for y'all to rhyme over.
-然而 -什么
- Except... - What?
兄弟 你见到今晚的人群了吗
Man, did you see the crowd tonight?
他们是为整个团队而疯狂 不仅因少林绝伦
Crowd was going crazy for all of us, not just Shaolin Fantastic.
因为有少林绝伦 我们才能在这里表演
Shaolin Fantastic is the reason we in this club.
别逼我轻而易举地换掉你
Don't make me snap my fingers and replace you.
全因我的好点子你们才有钱赚 记住了没
Y'all getting paid off of my good idea, remember?
你 他 还有你那瘾君子弟弟
You, him and your dope fiend brother.
我只是想你把我们当成平等伙伴一样看待
I just want you to see us as, you know, equal partners.
什么时候麦手可以和DJ平起平坐了 小拉
Since when is the MC equal to the DJ, Ra?
我们一直是个团队
We've always been a group.
但我是指挥 你们只是乐器
But I'm the conductor. You're the fucking instruments,
你们都得记住了
and y'all need to remember that shit, man.
-别搞得好像不知道我是谁一样 -我知道
- Quit acting like you don't know who I am. - I know who you are.
-那就闭嘴 -好吧 我闭嘴
- Shut the fuck up then. - All right, I'm done.
小拉说得没错 我要走了 约了人
Ra's right. I'm bouncing out. I got an appointment anyway.
在哪里约了人
Appointment where?
一个氛围很和谐
Where the air is clear of dissonance
像他那样头脑简单的人不敢涉足的地方
and simple-minded fools like that dude fear to tread.
以后不用给我十块钱了
The $10 spot won't be needed.
伊齐基尔 我同情你
Ezekiel, I feel for you.
小拉 我崇拜你
Ra, I admire you.
少林 我只跟着你的弱拍走
Shao, I'll follow you anywhere, but only on the off-beat.
小布 我把嘎吱船长麦片藏在了装袜子的抽屉里
Boo, I stashed the Captain Crunch in my sock drawer. Okay?
都吃完吧
Feast in my name.
回见各位
Ciao for now.
我也要走了
Know what? I'm out, too.
走吧 小布
Let's go, Boo.
我不想走 你又不是我的头儿
I don't wanna. You ain't my boss.
想让我把你的头打爆吗
You want me to whoop you upside your head?
-快点走 -别碰我兄弟
- Come on, let's go. - Don't put your hand on my little man.
-你怎么回事 -行了
- What's wrong with you? - Leave it.
他是我弟
Yo, hey. He's my brother.
不是你的 滚开吧 我们走 小布
Not yours, so step off. Let's go, Boo.
-你还要去上学 -操
- You got school. Come on. - Fuck school.
-快走 快单 -别碰我
- Move quicker. Come on. - Stop touching.
我不是小孩子了 操
I ain't no little kid. Shit.
我觉得小拉想退队了 兄弟
I think Ra wanna leave, bruh.
欢呼吧
Somebody scream!
我好像搞砸了
Coño, I messed up.
宝贝 小伊知道你俩在一起
Girl, Zeke knows y'all are together.
但我不应该那么说的
But I shouldn't have said that.
-什么 -我想小伊在这里陪着我
- What? - You know, I want Zeke to be here
或者我去陪着他
or me to be there.
他们那个又小又脏的俱乐部
At their shitty little hood rat club?
你讨厌那地方 而且与你身份不符啊
You hate that place. Besides, it's beneath you.
玛莲 容我说一句
Mylene, if I may.
由你来主唱慈善音乐会
A benefit concert by you would be just the ticket
应该会特别吸引大哈特福特地区的贫困青年
to attract our at-risk youth in the greater Hartford area.
而且如果你愿意成为今年反堕胎运动的
And if you served as this year's National Honorary Chairperson
全国荣誉主席
for our anti-abortion campaign--
先生们 她肯定愿意
Gentlemen. The answer is yes and yes.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表