剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
We got an appointment with her tomorrow night.
太棒啦
Oh, snap!
恭喜 姑娘们
Congratulations, girls.
我们得放给小伊听
We gotta play it for Zeke.
*你有解救之钥 快来将我释放*
*You've got the keys come set me free*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*你有解救之钥 快来将我释放*
*You've got the keys come rescue me*
这绝对与众不同
It is definitely different.
不够商业化 但仍然很棒
It's not commercial, but it's good anyway.
过来 我来将你释放
Come here. Let me set you free.
这可是嘻哈兄弟的表演 这是垃圾
Yo, this is the Get Down Brothers time. This is the whack shit.
他错得离谱 玛莲
He's so wrong, Mylene.
这首歌♥能让很多人释放自我
This song's gonna set so many people free.
这首歌♥在向
It speaks to planets and galaxies
全知全能的星球宇宙对话
that already know what we're learning down here.
自♥由♥便是一切 因此这首歌♥如此伟大
Freedom is everything, and that's why this song is so important.
-这首歌♥太好听了 -这首歌♥就是垃圾
- This song is so beautiful. - Yo, this shit is garbage!
别理他 这首歌♥值得传颂千里
Don't listen to him. Everyone deserves to hear this song.
-迪兹 快坐下吧 -谢谢你 迪兹
- Dizzee, man, just sit down. - Thank you, Dizzee.
这是给你的
Here, for you.
-谢谢 -不用
- Thank you. - Yeah.
-你觉得如何 小伊 -太惊艳了
- What do you think, Zeke? - It's amazing.
别磨唧了
Yo. We ain't got time for this.
还有一场战斗等着我们呢
We got a battle to prepare for.
少林 快听听这高♥潮♥部分
Wait, Shao, listen. The get down. You hear that get down part?
-太神奇了 -我去
- It's crazy. - Oh, fuck.
-该死 -怎么了
- Oh, shit! - What?
这段间奏可以成为我们的秘密武器
This break beat could be our secret weapon.
完美的衔接 这正是我们需要的
This is the serious joint right here. We need this.
这段我们没唱歌♥
The part without us singing.
正是
Exactly.
我们决斗时使用它
Look, we take this into battle,
街舞男孩会无法自拔的
the B-boys are gonna lose their minds.
把街舞男孩扯进来 恶霸三人组就输定了
We get the B-boys involved, the Notorious Three are done.
请再给我们一张唱片吧
So, can we please get another one of your records?
为什么
Why?
拜托了
Please.
不
No.
到处都是他的"空空妙手"
Yo, he's got his dirty hands all over it.
冷静点 没关系的
Cool it. It's okay.
他要划坏唱片了
Yo, he's scratching the record!
还我唱片 小子
Give back the record, man!
-玛莲 -我不会弄坏唱片的
- Yo, Mylene... - Hey, look. I'm not hurting the record!
-这是个完美的衔接 -没事的
- This is a serious joint. - It's okay.
-不会有问题 -我不会弄坏唱片的
- It's good. - I'm not hurting the record.
玛莲
Mylene! Mylene.
间隔部分是完美的衔接
The breakdown is the serious joint.
我们是认真的 玛莲 别走
It's serious. Mylene, come on.
小百科 千万要拿到唱片
Books, please get that record.
玛莲 不然你以为我在干嘛
Mylene! What you think I'm doing?
那臭小子根本不懂音乐
Little nigga doesn't even know anything about music.
-就是 -瞧瞧这破地方
- Trying to tell me. - Look at this fucking garbage.
简直是垃圾站
Es basura.
你们等等 玛莲
Hey, hold up a second, y'all. Mylene. Mylene.
你就看着他抢走我的唱片 还在上面乱划
You let him take my record and scratch it all up.
-不是这样的 -你什么都没说
- It ain't like that. - You didn't even say anything.
我什么都没说
Well, maybe I didn't say anything
是因为没什么好说的
because there was nothing to say.
-你看到他的所作所为了 -听我说
- You saw what he was doing. - Listen to me.
他所做的 正是我们在做的
What he was doing, that's what we do, okay?
我们对所有好唱片都这样 不会弄坏的
We do it to all great records. It doesn't hurt them.
他都把唱片刮花了
He was scratching it.
精妙之处就在于此 我们知道该怎么画
That's the art. We know how to scratch it
而不会伤着唱片
without scratching the record.
我不会准任何人弄坏你这张美妙唱片 玛莲
I would never let anyone hurt your beautiful record, Mylene.
-你真喜欢吗 -不止于此
- You really liked it? - More than liked it.
我还想要一张 这样就可以不断播放
I need another copy so I can play it again and again and again.
骗人 你是想再要一张来随便画
No, you need another copy so you scratch it all over.
是会画
That, too.
但我真的想要
But I do wanna play it over
不断播放 不断聆听
and over and over.
你现在怎么那么撩人呢
Why you being so sexy right now?
你说呢
You tell me.
你怎么了
What's happening to you?
只是想跟上你的步调
I'm just trying to keep up with you.
我得回去排练了 你能赏我这张唱片吗
I gotta get back in and practice. Can I please get that record?
亲一下就给你
Sure. For a kiss.
进去排练吧 我的小情郎
Go in there and practice, my little gigolo.
我可说真的
Not for nothing but,
小伊跟你说话的样子还真有点性感
Zeke was kind of sexy the way he was talking to you.
我知道啊
I know, right?
充满男人味
All manly and shit.
-*翩翩飞舞* -*如蝴蝶*
- *Float like* - *A butterfly*
-*蛰起人来* -*像蜜蜂*
- *Sting like* - *A bee*
-*他的双手* -*击不中*
- *His hands* - *Can't hit*
-*双目之所* -*不能及*
- *What his eyes* - *Can't see*
*翩翩飞舞如蝴蝶*
*Float like a butterfly*
*蛰起人来像蜜蜂*
*Sting like a bee*
*他的双手击不中*
*His hands can't hit*
*双目之所不能及*
*What his eyes can't see*
-*翩翩飞舞* -*如蝴蝶*
- *Float like* - *A butterfly*
-*蛰起人来* -*像蜜蜂*
- *Sting like* - *A bee*
-*他的双手* -*击不中*
- *His hands* - *Can't hit*
-*双目之所* -*不能及*
- *What his eyes* - *Can't see*
-*翩翩飞舞* -*如蝴蝶*
- *Float like* - *A butterfly*
-*蛰起人来* -*像蜜蜂*
- *Sting like* - *A bee*
-*他的双手* -*击不中*
- *His hands* - *Can't hit*
-*双目之所* -*不能及*
- *What his eyes* - *Can't see*
说的就是拳王阿里
That's that Muhammad Ali shit.
-嘻哈兄弟万岁 -我就这个意思
- Get Down Brothers for life. - That's what I'm talking about.
这能震撼人心
That's some rumble in the jungle.
恶霸三人组死定了
The Notorious Three is getting knocked the fuck out.
雷神
Thor.
谁是雷神
Who's Thor?
一个白人少年
Just this white boy.
很有才华
He got styles.
他确实如此
Yeah, he does.
就要成真了 是吧
We're doing it, right?
没错 你的梦想就要成真了
Yup. You're definitely doing it.
明天我跟杰基还有那几个女生
I'm gonna walk in that record pool
一起去录音乐池
with Jackie and the girls tomorrow
让纽约最火最潮的迪斯科DJ们知道
and show the hottest, most fashionable disco DJs in New York
我就是他们想要的歌♥手
that I'm the one they've been looking for.
你当然是
Hell yeah, you are.
你也在贡斯先生那里做同样的事
And you're gonna do the same as me at Mr. Gunns' house,
把他震撼得五体投地
and impress the shit out of him, right?
或许吧
Yeah, maybe.
你最好做到
No, you better.
我俩只有离开布朗克斯
Because of I get out of the Bronx and you find a way out too
才能永远在一起
then we can be together forever.
我会一直陪着你
Because I'm gonna be there with you the whole time.
就别在这儿
Just pin it right there.
就在你心上
Just over your heart.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们要努力争取自♥由♥ 小伊
We're gonna set ourselves free, Zeke.
明晚之后一切都将改变
Tomorrow night's the night that's gonna change everything.
是吧
Yeah?
而我们还记得我们的追求吗 自♥由♥自在
And we still got our plan, right? To be free?
自♥由♥自在 相亲相爱 直到海枯石烂
Free together till the end of time, right?
是啊
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表