剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Mama forgives you.
你跟我走吗
Now... you coming with me?
还是让我大开杀戒
Or do I need to go on a murder spree?
先从你半黑人
Starting with half-black,
半波多黎各人的男朋友
half rice-and-beans
伊齐基尔·菲格罗开始吧
Ezekiel Figuero boyfriend of yours.
他不是我男朋友
He's not my fucking boyfriend.
妈妈很想你 宝贝
Mama misses you, baby...
但她没那么多时间
but she ain't got all day.
走吧
Let's go.
回家吧 老妈
Let's go home, Mama.
看来你还有的救
There's hope for you yet.
你的购物袋没带
You're leaving your shopping bag.
里面是什么 在动啊
What's in there? Something moving.
现在不动了
It ain't moving no more.
我们的冒险就这么结束了
And that's how our adventures ended.
但革命依然继续
But the revolución's not over. No.
我和雷神还有最后一趟列车要涂鸦
Me and Thor still got one last train we gotta bomb...
你无法想象我们的成就
这样在床上睡觉的人也会认识我们
so that the people who sleep in their beds will know... about us.
我们的小团队
The little army.
你无法想象我们的成就
You cannot imagine what we'll become.
富埃尔特老爹
受人爱戴的政客被指与南布朗克斯纵火丑闻有关
这些政客啊
Your politicians...
都一样
They all the same.
肮脏的老鼠
Dirty rats.
你的信 今早到的
That came for you this morning.
伊齐基尔·菲格罗
纽约市布朗克斯区展望大街400号♥
上面怎么说
What does it say?
我被录取了
I-- I got in.
-天啊 -你被录取了 小伊
- Oh, my Lord. - You got in! Zekey!
我看看
Let me see this.
上面说
It says here...
他们意识到如果他们没来找你
they realized if they didn't reach out to you...
你可能就误入歧途了
you could go the other way...
像少林那样
like Shaolin.
嗯 像少林那样
Yeah, Shao.
别瞎想
Hey, hey. Don't take it like that.
他们又不是慈善机构 小子
This ain't no charity, boy.
耶鲁不是阿猫阿狗都会录取的
Yale don't accept every Tom, Dick and Henry.
对了
Now, that said...
他们怎么知道少林的
how in the hell they know about that boy?
我在申请书里写了
I wrote about him in my essay.
你在申请书里
You wrote about a drug dealer...
写了一个毒贩 他们还录取你了
in your essay? And they took you?
小伊
Oh, Zekey.
白人都怎么想的
I do not understand white people.
你妈妈会为你骄傲的
Your mother... would be so proud of you.
抱歉 我失态了
I'm sorry. I'm a mess.
别哭了 弄得我也要哭了
Nah, don't cry. You're gonna make me cry.
-玛莲请我来的 -那边
- I'm a guest of Mylene Cruz. - There.
玛莲
Hey, Mylene.
-小伊 -我有好消息
- Hey, Zeke. -I got great news.
我也有事要告诉你
Yeah, I got news, too.
好的 我们去吃个饭吧
All right, come on, let's go eat.
我照你说的
I did like you said,
去饭店订了桌
I called the restaurant, made a reservation.
我还没录完 抱歉
I'm not done recording yet. I'm sorry.
-太抱歉了 -没事 我们过后再吃
- I feel awful. -That's cool. No, we can go eat after.
虽然没预定了 但
Uh, without a reservation, but...
小伊 我要去加州了
Zeke, I'm going to California.
我知道
I know.
就在今晚 坐私人飞机去
Tonight, on a private jet.
我刚和斯蒂格伍德通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Stigwood.
过来
Come here.
抱歉 孩子们 玛莲 赶紧进来
Sorry, kids. I need you back inside, Mylene.
等我一下
Just give me a minute.
但是玛莲
Yeah, but-- Sure, but Mylene--
罗伊 我说了等一下
Roy, I said give us a minute.
没问题
No problem.
我和约兰达还有雷吉娜谈了
So, I was talking to Yolanda and Regina.
她们说
And they said that maybe
让你等我对你太不公平了
it's not fair for me to ask you to wait for me.
但你会回来 不是吗
But you coming back, right?
我想是的
I think so.
最终会的
Yes, eventually.
那我就等你
Then I'll wait for you.
-真的 -我会一直等你
- You will? - I'll always wait for you.
我这辈子一直都在等你
I've been waiting on you my whole life.
就算我们在一起时
Even when we together,
我仍然挂念着你 没事的
there's still a part of me waiting on you. That's okay.
-真的 -你值得我等待
- It is? - You're worth the wait.
你是我亲爱的女王
You're my butterscotch queen.
好
Okay.
小伊 你为什么对我这么好
Zeke, why are you so good to me?
你知道原因
You know why.
因为你是我这辈子
For real, you're the best thing
遇到的最美好的事 玛莲
that ever happened to me, Mylene.
我爱你
I love you.
我不会停止爱你的
I won't stop loving you.
我爱你
I love you.
永远
Forever.
玛莲
Mylene...
我们得开始了
we gotta do this.
我得...
I'd better...
快去吧
You better.
小子 快来看看这个
Hey, kid, come on in. Check this out.
小伊 你有什么好消息想要告诉我
Zeke, what was that good news that you wanted to tell me?
现在别看 到飞机上再打开
Not now. Open it on the plane.
好的
Okay.
*独坐房♥间*
*In my room*
*久久不能入睡 一心只想逃离*
*Stayin' up late and I'm planning my escape*
*我知道自己不能久留*
*'Cause I know I can't stay*
*心底深处 我早已明白*
*In my veins I got the feeling*
*生命不仅于此*
*there must be something more*
*从未如此确定*
*Never been so sure*
*整日整夜*
*All night and day*
*我梦到在那遥远王国*
*I dream of a place somewhere far, far away*
*远离拥挤人潮与都市霓虹*
*Beyond the crowds and city lights*
*远离黑暗 我们就会闪耀*
*Out of the darkness, we could shine*
*于是我收拾行囊*
*I'm packing my bags*
*将一切抛诸于脑后*
*I'm gonna leave it all behind*
*我要睁大双眼*
*I wanna open up my eyes*
*在另一个世界与你相逢*
*And see you on the other side*
生命是场考验
Life is a test
它会将你击溃 深埋地底
It'll break you or drive you into the ground
迷失在生存游戏中
in the game of survival
看看城中的那些国王与荣耀
Take a look around in my town all the kings, the crowns
它们让你意识到
The tools will provide you
自己已身处怪奇之地
find yourself in a strange place
而你已无暇面对
where it's too late to about face
-这是什么 -没什么
- What the hell was that? - Oh, nothing.
听上去不像没什么
Didn't sound like nothing.
就是...我们过去经常这样
It's just this-- this thing we do. Did.
不过通常有节拍
But usually to like a beat.
真是不寻常
Far out, man.
请进
Go on.
-进去 -录音
- Get in there. - Record?
-我 -对 感觉...
- Me? - Yeah, yeah, it's like, uh...
很有诗意 像吉尔·史考特·赫南一样
poetry. You're like Gil Scott-Heron or something.
不管你那算什么 我喜欢
Whatever you're doing, I dig it.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表