剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Don't make me lose my Mylene.
求你
Please.
你觉得我是个坏人
You see me as a bad man.
可能是的
Maybe I am.
但最重要的是
But where it counts most...
我是个守承诺的人
I've been a man of my word.
难道不是吗
Haven't I?
莉迪亚 难道不是吗
Lydia, haven't I?
你是个守承诺的人 弗兰尼
You have, Franny.
你是
You have.
那些俱乐部里的女孩们
The girls in the club...
我喜欢抱着漂亮的女孩
I like to have a nice girl on my arm.
我有时喜欢跟她们跳舞 那是事实
I like to have a dance every now and then. That's true.
但是我一个人睡觉 莉迪亚
But I sleep alone, Lydia.
每晚如此
Every night...
从1960年开始
since 1960.
从未出错
Make no mistake.
我知道
I know.
这是给雷蒙的
That is for Ramon.
我给的他不会要
He-- He won't accept it from me.
你可以每次一点点的
Maybe you can slide it into the collection basket...
放进募集篮
a little bit at a time.
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我会确保你不会失去你的女儿
I will make sure you never lose your daughter.
我会确保我的弟弟得到照顾
I will make sure my brother is looked after...
他的家庭完整无缺
and that his familia stays intact.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
当我的心在流泪的时候我会闭上眼睛
And I will close my eyes when my heart is crying.
距离停电还不到一个小时
It's been less than an hour since the lights have gone out.
火灾已经四处蔓延
Fires have broken out all over...
我们去地狱俱乐部
We're going to Les Inferno.
-拿回属于我们的东西 -我理解 好吗
- Take what's ours. - I understand that. All right?
我们都很震惊
We all shook.
这太疯狂了 但是小伊 拜托
This is crazy, but, Zeke, come on.
但是我不认为报复是我们的风格 兄弟
I'm not sure retaliation is our style, man.
为什么 小拉 我们要特别点吗
Why, Ra, because we special?
因为我们高尚点吗 我们凭什么会高尚点
Because we above all this? How are we above all this?
这并不是报复 是一个机会
It ain't retaliation anyways, it's a chance.
不抓住机会 这个世界就拿我们当傻瓜玩了
We miss our chance, the world's gonna play us for fools.
*用梯子上到屋顶*
*Come up the ladder to the roof*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*靠近天堂*
*Closer to heaven*
*靠近天堂*
*Closer to heaven*
*靠近天堂*
*Closer to heaven*
玛莲·克鲁兹 你才华横溢
Mylene Cruz, you're the real deal.
别让任何人诋毁你
Don't let anybody ever tell you different.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 这种歌♥
So, a song like that...
-就是那种4...-4/4拍
- except with the four-- - 4/4 beat.
4/4拍的
The 4/4 beat.
-我们唱那首吧 -你知道吗 玛莲
- Let's do that. - You know what, Mylene?
我要给你写一首歌♥
I'm gonna write you a song.
这首歌♥将成为经典之作
It's gonna be a masterpiece.
你说真的吗
You for real?
我利用了所有我认识的人
Everybody I ever knew I fucked over.
人会改变的
People change.
我相信那点
I believe that.
让我们重头来过
Let's take it from the top.
好了 我们来升一个调
Okay let's-- let's take it up a notch.
好
Okay.
*跟着我*
*Come with me*
*一起奔跑过天际*
*And we shall run across the sky*
*照亮黑夜*
*And illuminate the night*
*我*
*Oh, I*
*我会努力并且引导你*
*I will try and guide you*
*到更好的时代*
*To better times*
*更光明的日子*
*And brighter days*
*别害怕*
*Don't be afraid*
*用梯子上到屋顶*
*Climb up the ladder to the roof*
小拉 快点
Ra-Ra, come on.
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can see...*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*靠近天堂*
*Closer to heaven*
-把那东西放下 -拿一个唱盘
- Put that stuff-- - Grab a turntable.
-好吧 拿到了 -我们走
- All right, got it. - Let's go. Let's go.
*释放我们的感情*
*We shall let expression sing*
*让它歌♥唱*
*Let it sing*
*你没有听到吗*
*Can't you hear them ring?*
*回忆*
*Memories*
*带着曾经的色彩*
*Of yesterday*
*你知道吗 曾经破碎的梦*
*Yesterday's broken dream don't you know?*
*都会褪色*
*They'll all fade away*
谢谢
Gracia.
*用梯子上到屋顶*
*Come up the ladder to the roof*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*我们在那里能够*
*Where we can be*
*靠近天堂*
*Closer to heaven*
*我们都笑着 我会告诉你*
*We'll laugh and I'll tell you the story of love*
*爱的故事和其中的幸福 宝贝*
*And how it is and the happiness in it, baby...*
*如白昼明朗 如夜晚漆黑*
*Clear as day, dark as night*
*失去了黑暗和光明 陷入悔恨*
*Dark or light Bereft, contrite*
*糖果皇后以让人伤心为乐*
*Butterscotch Queen Broke heart's delight*
*我已失去了方向*
*So far away I've lost my sight*
*如微弱烛光闪烁的人生 这条河流*
*A candle flickers life, this river*
*无法隐藏我会想念她的事实*
*Fuck, I'll miss her I can never hope to hide it*
*我不是兰斯洛特 我当不了骑士*
*I ain't Sir Lancelot I can never be knighted*
*我是布朗克斯出生的祸害*
*I'm straight blinded Bronx born blighted*
*两面三刀 精神分♥裂♥*
*Switchblade fighted double-sided, heart divided*
*被压垮 被诅咒被误导*
*Grinded, cursed forever misguided*
*这些错误*
*This wrong*
*无法挽救*
*Cannot be righted*
你还好吧
You okay?
你脸色不好
You don't look okay.
光线不好而已
Yeah. Well, it's dark.
你们今晚都做了什么
So, what did y'all do tonight?
没什么 随便转转
Nothing. Chilled.
你为什么不看着我说话
Why won't you look at me?
看着你干什么
Look at you for what?
看着我
Look at me.
小伊 我了解你 你在用生气
Zeke, I know you, and you've got those mad eyes on
掩盖你伤心的事实
to hide your sad eyes.
我不伤心也不生气
I'm not sad or mad.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
你就不问问我录音棚那边怎么样了
Aren't you gonna ask me how it went at the studio?
怎么样了
How'd it go?
棒极了
Amazing.
你唱得很好
You sang good?
小伊 我比以前任何时候唱得都好
Zeke, I sang better than I ever sang.
我们没来得及录下来
We didn't get to record,
但是杰基要专门为我写一首歌♥
but Jackie's gonna write me a for-real song.
太棒了
Cool.
我给你讲我的秘密 你一直都是忠实的听众
I tell you my secrets all the time, and you always listen.
现在该我听你说了
It's my turn to listen now.
听我说什么
Listen to what?
小伊 拜托
Zeke, come on.
今晚发生了很不好的事情
Something bad happened tonight.
但是你还好吗
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表