剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, I know exactly who this is.
过来坐吧 菲格罗先生
Come have a seat... Mr. Figuero.
你们若是在我之前见到小百科
Yo. Y'all see Books before me...
告诉他尽快找我 有任务给他
y'all tell him I need his ass for a mission.
我们可以做啊
We can come.
不管是什么 我们可以的
Whatever it is, we down.
我们要深入赫克的地盘
We going deep into Herc territory...
去处理你们的烂摊子
to fix the damage that y'all caused.
我被禁了 被终身禁止打碟
I got banned, man. From spinning. For fucking life.
你们就在这清理老妈的破店吧
So, y'all gonna stay here and clean up Mama's fucking store!
算你们走运
Y'all fucking lucky!
感谢小百科去吧
Thank Books.
-你和我侄女是男女朋友 -不是 先生
- So, you dating my niece? - No, sir.
她似乎觉得你非常特别
Well, she seems to think that you're really special.
你就是为了哄她上♥床♥对吗 孩子
So, you what, running some kind of game, son?
-点头微笑 孩子 -什么
- Nod and smile, son. - What?
玛莲现在正看着我们 点头微笑就好
Mylene, she's eyeballing us right now. Just smile and nod.
微笑 点头
Smile, nod.
眼下 你得向我证明你自己
See now, you're gonna have to prove yourself in my eyes
我一眼就能看出谁是街头混混
'cause I know a little street hustler when I see one
因为我原来也是 懂吗
'cause I used to be one, too. Hm?
但我相信人该有第二次机会
But I believe in second chances.
我很感谢你这么说
I appreciate that,
但我做错了什么需要第二次机会
but what did I do wrong to have to need a second chance?
我想说的是别搞砸了
What I'm saying is don't fuck this up.
笑着点头
Smile and nod.
当然我不说你也知道
And of course it should go without saying,
别招惹我侄女
do not mess with my niece.
-明白了吗 -明白
- ¿Estamos claro con eso? - Sí.
很好 祝贺你 你成为实习生了
Good. Congratulations. You got yourself the internship.
还有什么问题吗
¿Qué te pasa?
-没什么 -别跟我说"没什么"
- Nothing. - No, don't "Nothing" Me.
-说吧 孩子 说出来 -有一个问题
- Come on, son. Spit it out. - Here's the thing.
无意冒犯 富埃尔特老爹先生
And no offense, Mr. Papa Fuerte,
不过 我不确定我想当实习生
but... I'm not sure I want an internship.
你不想什么
You don't what?
没有别的意思 不过那个财政控制委员会
No disrespect, but the Fiscal Control Committee,
我查了
I looked it up,
我将为贡斯先生工作 那个地方
the guy I'd be working for, Mr. Gunns, that place?
那里就是规划缩减的地方 是吗
That's where they do the planned-shrinkage stuff, right?
就是他们削减了我们的公共设施
Those are the guys that cut our services.
他们烧毁我们的建筑
Who burn down our buildings
等不及我们死去或者进监狱
and can't wait till we all dead or in jail.
或者吸毒 或者坐头班车滚出他们的城市
Or on drugs or, you know, on the first bus out of their city.
-那不只是他们的城市 -你跟他们说去啊
- It's not just their city. - Yeah. Try telling them that.
我说了 每天都说
I do. Every day.
但我一个人做不到
But I can't do it alone.
我需要帮助
I need help.
我们的人 所有人 都需要帮助
Our people, all of our people... need help.
这份实习生工作是在世界贸易中心
This internship's in the World Trade Center.
双子塔
Twin Towers.
-可是 先生 -安静 安静
- But, sir... - Tranquilo, tranquilo.
过来 孩子
Come here, son.
这还有很多孩子都身陷绝望
There's a whole lot a kids out there with no hope.
而绝望会传染
And it's contagious.
这些人到处都是 在贫民窟里
Crabs in the barrel, in the ghetto.
像桶里的螃蟹 不让别人成功 一旦有人向外爬
Got a bunch of crabs in a barrel, one's trying to climb out.
其他的螃蟹就会
All the other crabs just
一直阻挠他直到他摔下来
claw him until he goes right back down again.
这一个人倒下了 我们就都倒下了
One man fall, we all fall.
这就是你要面对的现实 孩子
That's the reality of what you face, son.
你很害怕...
See, you're afraid...
害怕你注定要功成名就...
you're afraid what you're meant to be...
而这会让你远离你熟悉的一切
is gonna take you away from what's familiar.
但关注那些你熟悉的事物
But look at that familiar.
直到我们改变它
Until we change it...
没错
It's true.
告诉你一个小秘密
I'll tell you a little secret.
恐惧
Fear?
恐惧是你的朋友
Fear's your friend.
接受这份实习 好好干
You take this internship, you excel with it.
你去帮我打点事情
You're gonna be out there looking out for me.
我同样也会照顾你和你的小伙伴
I, in turn, I'll look out for you and yours.
但好好干
But do it right.
你要好好干
You do it right.
-你明白了吗 明白了吗 -是
- ¿Tú me entiendes? You understand? - Sí.
想实习吗
So, you want this internship?
-是的先生 -很好 很好 拿着
- Yes, sir. - Good. Good. Hit me.
去第三大道 给自己买♥♥件西装
Go out to Third Avenue, and go buy yourself a suit.
买♥♥几只铅笔 明天早上九点来上班
Get yourself some pencils. You start at 9 a.M. Tomorrow.
好
Okay.
早点到
Be early, huh?
你现在要按白人的节奏生活了
You gonna be on blanquito time now.
只许早到 不许迟到
You ain't early, you late.
别迟到了
Don't be late.
好 谢谢你 先生
All right. Thank you, sir.
我超喜欢你叔叔 玛莲 大家都误解他了
I like your tío a lot, Mylene. Folks got him all wrong.
我进门的时候都不想要这份实习
I went in not even wanting the internship,
但跟你叔叔谈过之后 我感觉...
and by the time I finished talking with your tío, I feel like...
你知道 他很尖锐
you know, he's sharp, you know?
这件事很适合我 真的
This is the right thing for me, it really is. Yeah.
现在你能陪我去市中心吗
Will you come down to the city with me right now?
因为我真的要去见杰基
Because I really need to go see Jackie.
这很重要
It's really important.
-好 什么事都行 -真的吗
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever you want. - Yeah?
是的 去哪都可以
Yeah. Sure. Wherever you wanna go.
-好啊 看看你的样子 -少林
- Well, well, well. Look at you. - Hey, Shao.
不要
No. No, no.
我不能让叔叔看到你和这个罪犯在一起
No way am I gonna let my tío see you with this criminal.
我是该死的罪犯
So, I'm the fucking criminal.
你们两个装模作样的家伙
You and your boys faked the funk.
让我这辈子也不能再做那件
Get me banned for life from doing the one thing
唯一给我生活的希望的事
that makes me wanna fucking live.
你在我面前亲这个贱♥人♥
You over here kissing on your bitch
什么都听她的 卿卿我我
in the pussy-whipped land of lovey-dovey.
-不是这样的 -听着 离我们远点
- Hey, it ain't like that. - Listen, you stay away from us, okay?
他把你的那些事都告诉我了 我什么都知道
Because he told me all about you. I know everything. Okay?
-所有事 知道吗 -她在说什么 小伊
- Todo, ¿entiendes? - Fuck she talking about, Zeke?
-你说了 -没有 她...
- Told? - Nothing, she...
-你跟她说什么了 -她在发脾气
- What'd you tell her? - She's emotional. She got emotional.
-我发脾气 -好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Oh, I'm emotional? - You know what? Fuck you.
少林
Shao, hey!
我知道你不喜欢他 但他对我很好 拜托
Hey, I know you don't like him, but he's done good to me. Please.
-速战速决 -等等
- Make it quick. - Hold up!
让我解释
Hey, let me explain.
我发现有人在盗录闪手的表演
Yo, I found the dude who's bootlegging these Flash shows, man.
我知道他等一会儿要去哪
I know where he's gonna be at, like, shortly.
快点
Yo, hurry up.
我们去教训他
We bring this dude in for justice...
闪手就会对我另眼相看
Flash will give me a pass.
对你也是 如果你想做麦手
He'll give you one, too, if you still wanna be a MC.
-兄弟 你知道我想 -证明你自己
- Come on, bro. You know I do. - Prove it.
伊齐基尔
Ezekiel.
这关乎我的人生 这事等不得
This is my fucking life I'm talking about. Shit can't wait.
无所谓 去陪你的妞吧 我要去抓贼
So, whatever. Be with your bitch. I'm about to go get this thief.
等等 我跟你一起 等我一会儿
Wait, i'll come with you. Just give me a second.
少林需要我 是音乐上的事
Shao needs me. It's about a music thing.
该死的
Oh, hell, no.
该死 你在逗我吗
Hell, no. Are you kidding me?
-就今晚 -小伊
- Just for tonight. - Zeke.
你不在乎那天晚上还有所有的一切了吗
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表