剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
你来晚了 蚱蜢
You're late, Grasshopper.
但我带来了帕库萨
I got the Pakoussa though.
太好了
Oh, shit.
不错 不错 我很满意
All right. All right. I'm impressed.
你找到会写词的家伙了吗
But have you found your wordsmith yet?
我觉得今天找到了 能教我做DJ了吗
I think I found him tonight. So, can you teach me how to DJ now?
我准备好了 大♥师♥ 教我你的绝技吧
I'm ready right now, Grandmaster. Just show me the magic.
明天开始 今天
Tomorrow we begin. But tonight?
我们嗨起来
We party.
大♥师♥准确地点到高♥潮♥部分
The Grandmaster pinpoints the get down part.
有时候鼓点只打十秒左右
Sometimes the drums only play for ten seconds,
之后碟上就是小提琴和唱歌♥
and the rest of the record is violins and singing and shit.
他不会放那些烂玩意儿
He won't play that bullshit,
所以他在两个盘上放同一张碟
so he plays the same record on two decks.
第一个盘上放高♥潮♥部分时
While the get down plays on one,
他同时在第二个盘切到相同部分
he cues the same part on two.
我不懂他怎么准确掌握切的时间
Now, I don't know how he knows exactly when to do it,
但第一个盘结束时 一瞬间 他按下混音器
but the moment one finishes, bang, he flips the mixer...
这段节奏就一直放下去
the beat goes on and on.
节奏开始循环时 唱词的就该上了
The beat goes on, the wordsmith can go on.
兄弟 唱词的是什么意思
Man, what the fuck is the wordsmith?
MC 就是麦手
The MC. The master of ceremonies.
*男孩女孩来到这里*
*B-boys and B-girls In the place to be*
*准备好大嗨特嗨一晚了吗 来吧*
*Are you ready to rock this spot So viciously? Come on!*
然后节奏就一直重复下去
And the beat goes on and on.
*节奏持续 永不停歇*
*And the beat goes on and on.*
*节奏持续 永不停歇*
*And the beat goes on and on.*
闪手 大家且停下来
Yo, Flash, I think I wanna tell some people,
听我牛仔一言
y'all listen to Cowboy.
*都跟着节奏 嗨起来*
*Yes, yes, y'all to the beat, y'all*
*狂野如你跟着节奏 嗨起来*
*Freak, freak, y'all to the beat, y'all*
*所有人 嗨起来 不要停*
*Yes, yes, y'all and you don't stop*
-*全场美女 全场美女* -我爱你
- *All the ladies, all the ladies* - I love you!
*全场美女*
*All the ladies in the house*
*让我听到你们的尖叫*
*Let me hear you say "Ow"*
*尖叫*
*Say "Ow"*
*朋友们*
*Homeboys*
*朋友们 朋友们*
*Homeboys, homeboys*
*接下来一起放声高呼*
*In the place to be let me hear you say*
*"财运亨通 财运亨通"*
*"Make money, money. Make money, money, money"*
*"财运亨通 财运亨通"*
*"Make money, money. Make money, money, money"*
说*"财源滚滚 财源滚滚"*
*Say "Take money, money. Take money, money, money"*
*财源滚滚*
*Take money, money*
*财源滚滚*
*Take money, money, money*
*没错 都跟着节奏嗨起来*
*Yes, yes, y'all to the beat, y'all*
*狂野如你一起来*
*Freak, freak, y'all*
*不要停*
*And you don't stop*
*都燥起来*
*Say, get live socialize*
*美女们 一起去兜风*
*Come on, girls let's take a ride*
*各位 再嗨点 因为我的DJ*
*Fellas, let's spin them fast 'Cause my DJ*
*闪手大♥师♥*
*Grandmaster Flash*
*要放大招了...*
*He's back for more...*
亲爱的 你没事吧
Nena, are you okay?
怎么了
Qué pasó?
我去了地狱俱乐部
So, I went to Les Inferno.
肥妈安妮那吗
Fat Annie's?
他们杀了他 就在我眼前
And then they shot him. In front of me.
-他们扫射了全场 -什么
- They shot up the whole place. - What...
我去那干嘛
What were you thinking?
那是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
什么意思
What do you mean?
只有那么做我才能成歌♥手
It's the only way I'm gonna... sing.
宝贝
Niña.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
大丈夫一言九鼎
All a man has is his word.
我向你保证
I promise you.
你会成为歌♥手的
You're gonna sing.
-*你们都懂* -*你们都懂*
- *And you know that* - *And you know that*
-*你们都懂* -*你们都懂*
- *And you know that* - *And you know that*
*因为我们就是如此*
*'Cause we got it like that*
*任何能够押韵的人*
*Any man out there who think he can rhyme*
*都上来一决高下吧*
*Step right up and get in line*
我说哥们你看看
Yo, man. Look, man, look.
我说 还有谁比你更擅长押韵啊
Look, look, look, if anyone can rock this shit, it's you.
*我要把麦克风交出去了哦*
*I'm gonna hand this mic to the chosen one*
没错 你绝对算是诗人了 去吧
Yes, you're a poet and you know it. Come on.
-这是开放式麦克风 -不
- It's an open mic, man. - No.
不什么不 走
Fuck you mean, "No?" Let's go!
深呼吸 上
Take a deep breath and jump.
-不去 -去吧 哥们
- No! - Come on, man.
-必须去 -三
- You got to. - Three!
-三 -上去吧
- Three! - Come on.
-时间快到了 -二
- We're close to one. - Two!
-一 -你表演的时刻到了
- One! - This is your moment.
去吧 你可以的
Kill this, let's go! You got it!
不要嘛
No, no, no.
你擅长押韵吗 来秀一下吧
You think you a wordsmith? Kick a fly rhyme.
上来
Get up here.
加油 小伊
Come on, Zeke!
好吧各位
Yes, yes, y'all.
都跟着节奏 嗨起来
To the beat, y'all.
我叫小伊 鲜肉一枚
My name is Zeke and I'm a treat, y'all.
滚下去
Get out of here.
鲜肉
Treat?
你押的韵比我脚还臭
Your rhymes stink like my feet!
谁把这二货赶走
Someone get this garbage on the street.
舞厅基佬 这不是你该来的地方
Yo, disco faggot, you don't belong here.
你弱爆了
You fucking suck!
快把那舞厅基佬赶走
Get that motherfucking disco duck the fuck outta here.
免得他搅坏我们的派对
Before he ruin our party!
滚他犊子
And fuck his duck-ass...
去他妈的
...burger-ass crew, too!
-赶他们走 -快滚 否则揍扁你
- Run 'em out. - Get out. I'll beat your ass.
你疯了吗
You crazy?
-等等 别 - 我没捣乱 是他
- Wait, no, no. - I ain't tripping. He tripping.
你还装
You still playing.
-别碰我 -回来
- Don't touch me. - Get back, man. Yo!
你们居然欺负我哥们
You dare to turn against my brother?
少林绝伦
Shaolin Fantastic.
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me...*
少林大♥师♥之风范
Master my Shaolin style,
世界之冠
and you, too, can reach Olympian heights.
他 谁与争锋
There are none who can match him.
*带上我*
*Take me*
*那命中注定之时 仍记忆犹新*
*Yo, I can still recall that fateful hour*
-*王者称霸 弱者称臣* -*救我*
- *Leaders lead and cowards cower* - *Help me*
*少林绝伦 无人能敌*
*Shaolin Fantastic, no man braver*
*激发我超凡之力*
*He showed me my superpower*
*好吧 我来跟上少林的节奏*
*All right, y'all let me catch Shaolin's pass*
*少林绝伦 天下第一*
*Shaolin's fantastic, nothing but class*
*你等二流货色 都靠边站*
*With you and your wack style I should wipe my ass*
*赐你尝点甜头*
*Knick knack paddy whack Give a dog a bone*
*犹如严父训子*
*Spank him like his daddy and send the boy home*
*枪林弹雨 尔等必须停下*
*Shots fired now you really should pause*
*但你既已开口,便需尝尝后果*
*But since your mouth's open, you can taste these good bars*
*你在说什么 窝囊废*
*What say you, sucka?*
*你的朋友们也不怎么样*
*And your friends I got them too*
*都是小丑货色*
*Looking like a Bozo clown-ass crew*
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表