剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
布朗克斯
Yeah! Bronx!
给
Here.
签了
Sign it.
-乖乖离开吧 兄弟 -你我不是兄弟
- And leave in peace, my brother. - You ain't my brother.
永远不会成为兄弟
And you never will be.
为什么
Why?
你妈就是个疯子
Your mom is fucking crazy.
你知道她对我♥干♥了什么 兄弟
You know the shit she done to me, man.
我知道她也那么对你
I know she did the same shit to you.
你说我们不是兄弟 然而我们是
You saying we not brothers, but yes we are.
不要因为这件事恨我
Don't hate me for that.
我只想活得自♥由♥自在 就像你一样
I'm just trying to live free. Just like you.
当你懂得更多 就会做得更好
When you know better, then you do better.
兄弟同心 其利断金
Each one teach one, come together.
我们成功了 兄弟
We did it, man.
布朗克斯就是这么牛逼 是的
It's the motherfucking Bronx! Yeah, man!
这就是嘻哈之城布朗克斯
It's the boogie down motherfucking Bronx!
这里属于我们
We own this shit!
少林绝伦
Shaolin Fantastic.
嘻哈
Get down!
-嘻哈 -嘻哈
- Get down! - Get down!
-嘻哈 -嘻哈
- Get down! - Get down!
-嘻哈 -嘻哈
- Get down! - Get down!
-嘻哈 -嘻哈
- Get down! - Get down!
少林绝伦
Shaolin Fantastic!
废墟中冉冉升起的王国
兄弟同心 其利断金
Each one teach one, come together.
那一刻起 我们有了自己的王国
And for a moment, we had our kingdom...
就像少林一直说的那样
just like Shao always said we would.
你知道我
You know I've been building
建立"超高压"公♥司♥ 是从我...
the Super High Voltage record label since I was like...
十岁时起吗
ten years old, right?
可能更小
Probably younger.
我一生只有两件事
All my life I only ever wanted two things.
你知道一件事跳舞
To dance. You know...
把这条积极的潜台词
send that positive message to all womankind, but...
-传递给所有女人吧 -第二件事呢
- with a little subtext. - What's the second thing, man?
去太空
To go to space.
当第一个去太空的黑人
Be the first black man in space.
什么 这也...
What? That's--
我要在月球上起舞
I'd dance all over that motherfucking moon.
我不想回那个家了 老兄
I ain't going back in that house, man.
今晚不回 永远不回
Not tonight, not ever.
我无法面对她 也不想面对
I can't face her, and I don't wanna.
-那是你的地方 哥们 -那不是我的
- Y'all own the place, man. - I don't own shit.
那里孩子们的音乐很难听 但那里是他们的
Them kids back there, their music stinks, but they own it.
我从没喜欢过少林这个基佬
And I ain't never liked Shaolin Fan-Faggot
但我尊重他的所作所为
but I respect his move.
他为艺术而活
Living for his art.
讲真话
Telling his truth.
我现在也该讲真话了
Now it's time for me to tell my truth.
你要干什么 老兄
What you doing, man?
给 我要当"超高压"唱片公♥司♥专职总裁
Here. I won't be needing this...
不再需要这个了
as the full-time president of Super High Voltage Records.
-你说专职 -对
- Full-time, man? - That's right.
我要把黑帮生意都变现 全投进唱片公♥司♥
I'm cashing all out of my gangster and going all in on my label.
不再过刀口舔血的日子了
No more hedging life's bets.
操 下周我都三十岁了
Shit, I'll be 30 next week.
晚安 卡迪拉克
Good night, Caddy.
玛莲 玛莲
Mylene, Mylene.
如果我是迪斯科国王
If I'm a disco king...,
你愿意成为我的迪斯科王后吗
would you be my disco queen?
马拉喀什唱片公♥司♥
你告诉谢恩 如果他今天日落前还没找到玛莲
You tell Shane if he hasn't found Mylene by sundown,
他就不用来上班了
he's fucking fired.
-玛莲 -罗伊
- Mylene. - Roy.
亲爱的 我们现在达成一致了吗
So, my darlings, are we all in agreement here?
当然了 斯蒂格 我们现在等不及
Absolutely, Stiggy, we cannot wait
要开始和你一起赚钱了
to start to win business with you.
不 不仅仅是赚钱 罗伊 而是赚大钱
No, not business, Roy. Big business.
眼光永远要放高点 哥们
Always think big, matey.
那么 如果你不介意的话我就先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得安排一架直升机送我和约翰去机场
I have to organize a chopper to take me and John to the airport.
直升机 为什么不打个车呢
A helicopter? Why not just take a cab?
特拉沃尔塔更喜欢坐直升机
Travolta prefers choppers.
我也是 我去去就回
So do I. Back in a minute.
好了好了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
这一切确实都非常令人兴奋
This is all tremendously exciting.
那么 斯蒂格伍德回来之前
So, before Stigwood comes back in here,
我们必须确保
we have to be sure that
我们必须在一些关键问题上达成一致
we are conjoined at the hip on certain critical issues,
首先就是让"飞船双子"
starting with the Starship Twins
完成你那张唱片中余下曲目的创作
banging out the rest of your tracks
这样我们就能让你进录音棚
so we can get you in the studio
录制《来世相逢》
to record "See You on the Other Side"
作为你首张全新单飞的
as the first single off your full-fledged new
玛莲·科鲁兹个人专辑
Mylene Cruz record album.
你们觉得如何
What do you think about that?
罗伊 你忘了加上灵魂少女团
Roy, you forgot the Soul Madonnas.
-谁 -我们是玛莲·科鲁兹
- Who? - We're Mylene Cruz...
-及灵魂少女团 -没错
- and the Soul Madonnas. - Yep.
怎么 罗伊 你不喜欢我们吗
What's the matter, Roy, you don't like us?
听着 你带维罗妮卡去21号♥俱乐部
Listen, why don't you take Veronica here down to the 21 Club,
点两杯虾仁鸡尾吧
pick up some nice shrimp cocktails for yourself, okay?
两百够了吧
Two hundred enough?
-她叫雷吉娜 -当然
- Her name's Regina. - Of course.
小约 把钱还给罗伊
Yoyo, give Roy the money back.
你疯了吗 为什么啊
Are you crazy? Why?
因为罗伊被解雇了
Because Roy is fired.
什么
What?
-罗伊被解雇了 -没错
- Roy's fired? - That's right.
-那我更要留着这两百块了 -没错
- I'm keeping this money. - Hells yeah.
杰基 我不知道你是不是在这胡闹
Jackie, I don't know if you're fucking around--
别看我 好吗 这话我也是第一次听到
Don't look at me. Okay? This is news to me. Okay?
但我喜欢
I mean, I like it.
罗伊 我们完全可以在没有你的情况下
Roy, we can make Stigwood's
参加斯蒂格伍德新电影的制♥作♥
new movie without you.
-是这样吧 杰基 -完全正确 罗伊
- Isn't that right, Jackie? - It's true. It's true, Roy.
我和这孩子以及斯蒂格
You know, me, the kid, Stiggy,
我们很合得来
we hit it off. You know?
成了知心的朋友
We bonded.
我也不知道 也许这就是命运吧
I don't know. Call it kismet.
你就当是命运吧 我要打电♥话♥给我的律师
You call it kismet. I call my lawyer.
听着 玛莲 你和我签了一份
Listen, Mylene, you signed a contract with me
独家合同
an exclusive contract,
而那份合同里清清楚楚的写明了
and that contract says that I have creative control
我拥有创作控制权以及你在接下来七年里
and final say on everything you sing or record
所唱或者录制的一切歌♥曲的最终决定权
for the next seven years.
我来自布朗克斯
I am from the Bronx.
我父亲死了
My father is dead,
家庭分崩离析
my family is destroyed
而我依然好好地站在这里
and I am still here.
你不知道我能做出什么事情来
You have no idea what I am capable of.
杰基 妹子们 我们走
Jackie, girls, we're leaving.
好吧好吧 等等
Okay, okay, okay. Wait, wait.Wait.
坐下来说 你真让我刮目相看
Sit down. I'm impressed.
不如你告诉我你想怎样
Why don't you tell me what you want?
从现在起 你为我工作 罗伊
From now on, you work for me, Roy.
给
Here.
条件我都写下来了
I wrote it all down.
销♥售♥额的28%
放他妈的狗屁 这简直是趁火打劫
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表