剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
After tonight, get ready to share her with the world.
住手 停下 你疯了吗
Stop it. Stop. Have you lost your mind?
*脱♥光♥脱♥光♥ 粉酒纵情欢享*
*Will you take off those clothes and have a little toot*
*地上翻滚 舔美女脚趾香*
*Will you writhe on the floor and lick her boot*
来看看你有什么
All right, let's see what you got here.
-秘鲁直达 -看起来很不错
- Direct from Peru. - Looks healthy.
*嗨嗨嗨起来 红宝石骗局嗨起来*
*Get it on, get it on at the Ruby Con*
*嗨嗨嗨起来 红宝石骗局嗨起来*
*Get it on, get it on at the Ruby Con*
*嗨嗨嗨起来 红宝石骗局嗨起来*
*Get it on, get it on at the Ruby Con*
*嗨嗨嗨起来 红宝石骗局嗨起来*
*Get it on, get it on at the Ruby Con*
你有什么毛病
What is the matter with you?
非要在今天 我有这么多事的时候
And all day's today, when I have so much going on?
好 我去那个俱乐部
Fine, I'm going down to that club,
把我女儿解救出来
and I'm going to rescue my daughter.
去死吧 你个懦夫
Go to hell, you coward!
*红宝石骗局嗨起来 嗨起来*
*Get it on at the Ruby Con Get it on...*
这事没完 我会把玛莲带回来
This is not finished. I'll bring Mylene back,
拯救我们的孩子 你会求我原谅你
save our child and then you will beg my forgiveness.
*来这里就是要嗨起来*
*'Cause if you came here to get it on*
*人人都要放飞自我*
*You know you got to cross your Rubicon*
*我们都来...*
*Say, we all came here...*
你刚刚对我说了什么
What did you just say to me?
你让我恶心 看到你的脸我就恶心
You disgust me. I can't even stand the sight of you!
我不能代你来哟
I can't do it for you.
快来啊 水恰好
Come on in, the water's fine!
*因为每人都要*
*'Cause everybody has to cross*
*放飞*
*Their own*
*自我*
*Rubicon*
《嘻哈兄弟历险记》第八期
The Adventures of the Get Down Brothers, Issue 8.
嘻哈兄弟
布朗克斯河房♥子 也就是小越南
Bronx River House, aka Little Vietnam,
祖鲁地界
也就是布朗克斯在消逝
aka ABronxalypse Now.
拉拉在那里首次遭遇强大的祖鲁国度
Where Ra-Ra first encounters the mighty Zulu Nation.
正在进入祖鲁地界
十二点钟方向
Twelve o'clock.
蠢样儿混♥蛋♥居然跟我们一个女王走在一起
Goofy-looking motherfucker walking with one of our queens.
他不是嘻哈兄弟的吗 恶魔
Ain't he a Get Down Brother? Devil.
我喜欢夜里飘着嘻哈兄弟的死尸味
I love the smell of dead Get Down Brother in the evening.
他刚说了"嘻哈兄弟死尸"吗
Did he say, "Dead Get Down Brother?"
人要知道怎样趋利避害的话
Nobody wants static with the Zulus,
就不会招惹祖鲁人
if they know what's good for them.
混帮派的也不会吗
Even gangsters?
他们尤其不会
Especially gangsters.
祖鲁人独自深入这些项目 极其深入
The Zulus, like, 1000 deep in these projects alone.
我们一直在向兄弟姐妹宣扬积极性
We be preaching to brothers and sisters about positivity
让他们放下武器 远离毒品
and for them to put down their arms and drugs...
共建和平 但不像
and to organize for peace, but it's not like:
"不要打架 一起来霹雳舞" 那是屁话
"No fighting, let's breakdance." That's just bullshit.
-懂吗 -懂
- You dig? - Dig.
你好 阿齐
Peace, Akhi.
你好 女王
Peace, queen.
愿安♥拉♥赐你平安[穆♥斯♥林♥问好]
A-- A-- Assalamu alaikum,
我的亚洲黑人兄弟
my Asiatic black brothers.
非洲之王
Kings of Africa.
和平与你们同在
Peace be onto you and yours.
继续坚持 继续种植
Keep on keeping on and keep on trucking.
嘻哈兄弟禁止入内
No Get Down Brothers allowed.
祖鲁国度非常清楚
Zulu Nation knows all about
你们在那小俱乐部发生了什么
what happened over at your little club.
我数十个数
So, I'll give you to the count of ten.
你还没走 我就打烂你脸
You ain't out of here, I'll break your face.
-一 -我的错 拉拉 我们走
- One... - My bad. Ra-Ra, let's tip.
衣服不错 玛莲在换服装吗
Nice suit. Mylene's getting dressed?
是的 她就快出来了
Yeah, she'll be out in a minute.
慢慢习惯吧
Get used to that.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
谢恩 你能来一下吗
Shane, can I borrow you for a second?
多谢
Thanks.
只要谢恩 抱歉 小伊
Just Shane. Sorry, Zeke.
-我就是这意思 -很好
- That's what I mean. - Great.
很好 别搞砸了 就这样
Great. Don't blow it. That's it.
祖鲁
*这国度叫什么名字*
*What's the name of this nation*
*祖鲁 祖鲁*
*Zulu, Zulu*
*谁将霹雳天下*
*And who's gonna get on down*
*班巴塔 班巴塔*
*Bambaataa, Bambaataa*
*吸粉不可信*
*Get dusted can't be trusted*
*要么和平而来 要么被大卸八块*
*Come in peace or leave in pieces, uh!*
*子午 乐武*
*Z-u-l-u*
*就这么来拼祖鲁*
*That's the way you say Zulu*
第三王国
The third kingdom.
要让我再看到你 我就慢慢弄死你
If I see your ass again, I'm gonna kill you slow,
你个贩毒的傻♥逼♥
you poison-pushing motherfucker.
小拉 你跟我想的一样吗
Ra, you thinking what I'm thinking?
还是你怕得不想当我男朋友了
Or you too scared to be my man?
妞 我生来就是要当你男朋友的
Girl, I was born to be your man.
红宝石骗局
借过 上帝的忠仆要过去
Excuse me. The Lord's humble servant coming through.
打扰了 小姐
Excuse me, miss?
你必须放我进去 我女儿在里面
You have to let me in. My daughter's in there.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
滚开
Go away.
我的俱乐部只为俊俏小年轻开放
My club is for young and fabulous,
老怪物免进
not old and disastrous.
是她
It's her!
那是米斯蒂·霍洛韦吗
Is that Misty Holloway?
-米斯蒂 -米斯蒂 爱你
- Misty, Misty! - Misty, I love you!
-不敢相信是她 -米斯蒂 亲爱的
- I can't believe it's her! - Misty, darling.
-罗伊在里面 -和斯蒂格伍德先生一起
- Is Roy in there? - With Mr. Stigwood.
别挡路
Out of my way.
你好
Hello.
爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
米斯蒂
Misty!
女士们先生们 热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome
无与伦比的米斯蒂·霍洛韦
the incomparable Misty Holloway!
他刚才是说米斯蒂吗
Did he say "Misty," no?
-怎么回事 -你们对我来说很珍贵
- What the fuck? - You're my precious ones.
米斯蒂爱你们 很爱你们
Misty loves you, yes, she does.
米斯蒂·霍洛韦
Misty Holloway.
-太激动了 -什么
- It's so exciting. - What?
是真的吗 她来这里了
Is that true? Misty's here?
我肯定她过来就是支持你的
I'm sure she just came by to support you.
谢恩 我抢了她的歌♥ 还抢了她的影片角色
Shane, I stole her song and now I'm stealing her movie role, too.
对 不过这行业是她自己选的
Yeah, but that's the business she chose.
大城市不讲慈悲 妹子
"Big city, no pity," girl.
大城市不讲慈悲 没错
"Big city, no pity," no doubt.
-我爱你们 爱你们 -唱一首 米斯蒂
- I love you all. I love you. - Sing, Misty, sing.
唱一首 米斯蒂
Sing, Misty, sing.
-唱一首 米斯蒂 -不
- Sing, Misty, sing. - No.
什么
What?
天啊
Oh, my God.
那就唱几句
Maybe just a few bars.
-米斯蒂 -我爱你
- Misty! - I love you, girl!
《他们的所作所为》
What they do.
*所有人*
*All*
*你们所有人*
*You fellas*
*有人相伴*
*Who have someone*
天啊
Oh, my God.
-天啊 听到了吗 -什么
- God. Do you hear that? - What?
观众不需要我 他们已经亢奋了
They don't want me. They don't want me. They're going crazy--
*而你们*
*And it's all*
*所有人...*
*Of you fellas who...*
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表