剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
is the crew that comes out on top.
南布朗克斯 你们好
Hello, South Bronx!
你们过得好吗
How you doing?
我们连热水都没 你过得好吗
We got no hot water. How you doing?
让我告诉你 你刚才的行为属于犯罪
And let me tell you, that is a crime.
说到犯罪
And speaking of crime,
你们之中多少人觉得在这个社区生活很安全
how many of you feel safe in your own neighborhood?
你从这外面过一晚就知道啦
Spend a night out here and find out!
我从这里长大的
I grew up here.
而我现在看这个地方
And what I see
简直像进入了国家紧急状态一样
is nothing short of a national emergency.
你们知道吗 这让我非常愤怒
And you know what? It makes me mad as hell.
你们呢
How about you?
是的
Yeah!
我很愤怒
I'm mad.
看看这个地方
I mean, look at this place.
这以前是个美好的地方
This used to be a nice place.
你们看见那面墙了没
You see that wall?
你知道我小的时候 墙上写的是什么吗
You know what that wall said when I was a kid?
什么都没有
Nothing.
因为在我小时候
Because when I was a kid,
我们的市长
we had a mayor who cared
绝不容忍♥有人破坏公共财务
about hoodlums defacing public property.
我当任市长的第一个工作
Job one when I am mayor:
就是和弗兰西斯科·克鲁兹在这建造
Francisco Cruz and I are gonna build
全新的 干净的 大家买♥♥得起的房♥子
new, clean, affordable housing right here.
没错 在这里
That's right, right here.
到那时候
But when we do...
大家再也不用担心那群无法无天的
there won't be any more vile, lawless graffiti animals
涂鸦流氓了
to worry about.
你们问为什么
Because guess what?
因为我会通过法案
I'm gonna pass laws
把那群流氓关进监狱
to put those vandals behind bars.
没错
That's right.
-迪兹最好小心点 -别想那个家伙
- Dizzee better watch out. - Forget this dude.
涂鸦惯犯
Mandatory three-day sentences
强制监禁三天
for all repeat graffiti thugs.
好的
Yeah!
艾德·科赫治理之下 涂鸦将彻底消失
Graffiti will die under Ed Koch!
把柏莎音响打开
Turn on the Berthas.
-朋友们 你们都知道
- Friends, you all know...
在南布朗克斯有着一群
...that some of our brightest hopes for the future
未来充满希望的年轻人
reside right here in the South Bronx...
我想让你们见见其中一位
and I'd like you to meet one of them.
来吧 孩子
Come here, son.
这位是伊齐基尔·菲格罗
This is Ezekiel Figuero...
财政控制委员会新实习项目的
...the first participant in the new internship program
首位参与者
at the Fiscal Control Committee.
伊齐基尔 你不是这群涂鸦流氓的一员吧
Ezekiel, you're not one of these, graffiti bums, right?
不是
No, sir.
他也一定不是在那边制♥造♥
And he's certainly not one of those delinquents
吵杂声响的少年犯之一
making all that noisy racket over there.
每天只会砰砰砰 不是吗
With the boom-boom-boom, is he?
给伊齐基尔掌声
Give Ezekiel a hand.
我们听不见
We can't hear you!
大点声
Play! Loud!
你们的设备不够好
Your system ain't strong enough.
我们给你们点低音尝尝
We gonna give you a taste of the bass.
*举起你的双手 举起你的双手*
*Put those hands up Put those hands up*
*每个人举起你的双手*
*Everybody put those hands up*
*高音低音舞力全开*
*With a little treble and a whole lot of bass*
*匪帮一来 全场皆嗨*
*We're Notorious Three We about to rock this place*
我写了发言稿
I wrote a speech.
要呐喊
不要尖叫
可谁有时间听那些呢
But who's got time for all that, right?
我还是即兴发挥好了
So, I'm gonna just riff this.
伟大的波斯诗人鲁米曾说过
The-- the super-cool Persian poet Rumi once wrote:
"废墟下"
"Where there's ruin, "
"也可能埋藏着珍宝"
"there's hope for a treasure."
有一天我在183大街上
Now, the other day I was up on 183rd,
这条街被人称为Taki183[70年代纽约文化现象]
and this rich lady called it "Taki," man.
Taki183
但我后来跟168大街上的朋友特雷西聊了聊
But I talked to my man Tracy from 168th.
特雷西
他却说
And he said,
"倾听贫民窟之声吧"
"Listen for the voice of the ghetto."
贫民窟之声
因为它会在你最不经意时砸向你
'Cause it crashes down on you when you least expect it.
说得好
That's you, man.
即便是149大街上...
Even from the cats that stay high...
站在高处
站在屋顶的猫
on 149th Street.
此刻 我可以发呆
Now, I could daze.
发呆
或者打瞌睡 或是信口开河聊彗星
Or doze off, or talk about the comets in the sky.
彗星
它们极速划过天际
Or how quick they fly by.
极速
但我更应该倾听
Or I could listen.
然后说 我们站在同一阵线
And say, we're a team.
阵线
作为战友...
And as a crew or a squad...
我们要像摩西那样团结协作...
we work together like Moses did...
摩西147
帮助他人
to help his people.
你当中一些人知道我这话的涵义
Some-- Some of you know what I'm talking about.
对于其他人...
For the rest of you...
我要对你们说
let me just say this.
年轻的一代并不是问题之源
The young people aren't the problem.
我们才是一切的答案
We're the solution.
这是我妈妈常说的话
That's what my mama used to say.
可她如今已经不在了
She's dead now.
我父亲也去世了
My pops is, too.
但我会用实际行动告诉大家
But I'm gonna do my best to show all of you
我妈妈说的没错
that my mama was right.
因此 今天能站在这里我倍感荣幸
Which is why I'm honored to be here.
我很荣幸富埃尔特老爹能给我这个机会
I'm proud Papa Fuerte gave me this opportunity.
另外...
And...
请大家选艾德·科赫当市长
vote Ed Koch for mayor.
我该走了...
I gotta go...
但南布朗克斯的战役才刚刚打响
but the battle for the South Bronx has just begun.
*嘻哈兄弟衰到家*
*They're the Get Down suckers they shit out of luck*
*他们的音响系统像只鸭子嘎嘎嘎*
*You can listen to they system quacking like a duck*
你刚上台的状态差点吓到我
Well, you-- you lost me there a little at the beginning,
但后面的演讲还是很完美的
but you tied it up beautifully.
让我们一起倾听
So, anyway, let's hear it
贫民窟之声吧 伊齐基尔
for the voice of the ghetto, Ezekiel.
贫民窟之声
Voice of the ghetto, huh?
"站在高处149" 我好像之前见过
"Stay high 149," I think I've seen that before.
要替我保密哦
Yeah, keep it to yourself.
-你说得很棒 -言归正传
- That was amazing. - Without further ado,
有请来自南布朗克斯的玛莲·克鲁兹及灵魂少女团
South Bronx's very own Mylene Cruz and the Soul Madonnas...
她们刚刚签约马拉喀什唱片公♥司♥
who have a brand-new hit on Marrakesh Star Records.
-快去吧 -大家掌声欢迎
- Go. - Give them a big hand.
*在晨曦初现时*
*say, can you see*
*你可曾看见*
*By the dawn's early light*
*别想打败我们 我们实力无可匹敌*
*You can never take us out It's an impossible task*
*我们是匪帮三人组 你们可以见鬼去*
*We're The Notorious Three And you can kiss our ass*
*是什么让我们如此骄傲*
*What so proudly we hailed*
*在黎明的最后一道曙光中欢呼*
*At the twilight's last gleaming*
*是谁的旗帜在激战中始终高扬*
*Whose broad stripes and bright stars*
*烈火熊熊 炮声隆隆*
*Through the perilous fight*
*我们看到要塞上那面英勇的旗帜*
*O'er the ramparts we watched*
*在黑暗过后依然耸立*
*Were so gallantly streaming*
-小伊 -小伊
- Zeke! - Zeke!
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表