剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
She got sick last minute.
这老女人 她要错过这一切了
The hag. She gonna miss all this?
我知道 这让我很紧张
Yeah, I know, and it's making me nervous
就感觉像是要倒霉之类的
and it's like... it's bad luck or something.
不不不不 别担心
No, no, no. No te preocupes.
我已经告诉你了 我们要在台上火一把
I told you already, we're gonna be fired up on that stage,
有她没她都一样
with or without her.
抱歉 我就直说了
Pardon me for getting to the point.
我知道如果发生在我女儿身上 你也会这么做
I know if it were my daughter, you'd do the same.
约兰达跟我说玛莲和雷吉娜
Yolanda confessed to me that Mylene and Regina
-在去市里的路上 -把电♥话♥给我
- are on their way downtown to... - Give me the phone.
-有人在吗 -阿德勒
- Hello? - Adele?
-克鲁兹牧师 -对 我是克鲁兹牧师
- Oh, Pastor Cruz. - Yes, this is Pastor Cruz.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you...
但是约兰达刚才告诉我
but, uh... Yolanda's just informed me that
她们要在一家叫红宝石骗局的夜店表演
the girls are performing at a club tonight called Ruby Con.
不不不 玛莲今晚不会去夜店的
No, no, no. Mylene is not appearing at any club tonight.
恐怕你女儿搞错了
Afraid your daughter is gravely mistaken.
希望你是对的
Well, I hope you're right.
谢谢你
Yeah, sí. Thank you.
谢谢你 晚安 再见
Thank you and good night. Goodbye.
晚安
Good night.
天啊 莉迪亚
Oh, my God, Lydia.
去把玛莲找回来
Go fetch Mylene.
玛莲
Mylene?
晚间新闻
今晚 带来又一个隐藏在好莱坞的黑暗传说
Tonight, another dark tale from the Hollywood crypt.
好莱坞
罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德 绿野仙踪
罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德
Robert Stigwood,
《油脂》与《周末夜狂热》的制♥作♥人
the producer behind Grease and Saturday Night Fever,
约翰·特拉沃尔塔 《周末夜狂热》
罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德 商人
随着电影《佩珀中士》惨败
has gone from Hollywood hero to absolute zero
罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德 唱片与电影大亨
从好莱坞英雄变得一败涂地
following the monumental flop that was Sgt. Pepper's.
领衔主演 彼得·弗兰普顿 比吉斯组合
电影《佩珀中士》惨败 罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德完蛋了
对斯蒂格伍德来说
For Stigwood,
他的新电影《随太阳风而逝》
it's do or die for his latest film,
不成功共便成仁
Gone with the Solar Wind.
工作室斥资百万制♥作♥《随太阳风而逝》
传闻该迪斯科音乐科幻电影
The sci-fi disco musical is reportedly
进度晚了十八个月
18 months behind schedule
并且超支四百万
and four million dollars over budget.
但斯蒂格伍德的女主角
But Stigwood's leading lady
米斯蒂·霍洛韦能否拯救斯蒂伍德
是迪斯科巨星 米斯蒂·霍洛韦
is reigning disco star Misty Holloway.
罗伯特·斯蒂格伍德集团有限公♥司♥
这位魅力四射的歌♥手
Will the dazzling diva be the key
能成就斯蒂格伍德下一部杰作吗
to unlocking Stigwood's next masterpiece?
红宝石骗局
斯蒂格 你以为米斯蒂能拯救你的电影
Stiggy, of course you think Misty's gonna save your movie,
可是玛莲·克鲁兹是城中最性感的小妞
but Mylene Cruz is the sexiest bitch in town.
坦白说 我给她找到很多活
And quite frankly, I'm getting lots of offers for her.
但我们只等最好的
But we're holding out for the best,
那个人就是你 斯蒂格
and that's you, Stiggy.
兄弟 我想要米斯蒂·霍洛韦
Mate, I want Misty Holloway.
她老了 斯蒂格
She's getting old, Stig.
-老了 -别瞎扯了
- Old. - Don't be silly.
-宝贝 -罗伊 你的私人包厢准备好了
- Hey, baby. - Roy, your private booth awaits.
-斯蒂格伍德先生 -幸会
- Ah, Mr. Stigwood, yes. - Charmed.
《周末夜狂热》先生 《太阳风》先生
Mr. Saturday Night Fever. Mr. Solar Wind.
需要口♥交♥或毒品 摇铃就行
For blowjob or pharmaceuticals, just ring bell.
罗伊会教你的
Roy will show you.
欢迎光临我的俱乐部
Welcome to my club.
兴奋吧
Cheers to that, eh?
女士们先生们 欢迎...
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen...
光临红宝石骗局
to the Ruby Con!
你们有胆量越界吗
Do you dare to cross the line?
*女跟女 男与男*
*Be it girl with girl or boy with boy*
*难以想象当中欢愉*
*Man, can you imagine that amount of joy*
*音乐加点可♥卡♥因♥*
*You add a little coca to the mix*
*酶斯卡灵和安♥眠♥药♥也许能治愈你*
*Some mesc and a lude might be your fix*
*你即将越过界限*
*Whatever it is there's a line you'll cross*
*此处陈规不复存在*
*And this is the place where the rules get lost*
*我们不拘小节*
*We don't dot the I's or cross the T's*
*卿卿我我 吸一吸粉 重振精神*
*We fuck a little suck a little, back on our knees*
*倘若你到此寻欢作乐*
*But if you came here to get it on*
*你就必须放飞自我*
*You know you got to cross your Rubicon*
*倘若你渴望寻欢作乐*
*I say, if you really want to get it on*
*你就必须放飞自我*
*You're gonna have to cross your Rubicon*
唱
Sing.
*放飞自我*
*Cross your Rubicon*
给我唱
Sing for Daddy.
*放飞自我*
*Cross your Rubicon*
来吧 宝贝们
Come on, my babies.
*放飞自我*
*Cross your Rubicon*
*放飞自我*
*Cross your Rubicon*
干杯 伊齐基尔
A toast. Ezekiel, yo,
你家姑娘即将成为真正的明星
your girl's about to be a fucking star for real.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-我还她自♥由♥了 -你这是什么话
- I've set her free. - What are you talking?
做她想做的 为自己而唱
To be who she wants to be, to sing for herself.
在阿德勒说的那家放荡俱乐部吗
At that whore's den of a club that Adele just spoke of?
*我们来此处寻欢作乐*
*So, we all came here to get it on*
*所有人必须放飞自我*
*Everybody gotta cross your Rubicon*
不要误会 罗伊
Now, don't take this wrong, Roy,
但你推荐这个玛莲
but are you pushing this Mylene girl
-是因为米斯蒂甩了你吗 -不是
- just 'cause Misty dumped you? - No.
是因为米斯蒂误入歧途了
It's 'cause Misty's lost her step.
我跟你说 斯蒂格
I'm telling you, Stiggy,
她坚持自己的风格
she believes in her own press clippings.
但玛莲 她天生就是演星塔丽·欧哈素的料
But, Mylene, she was born to play your Starlet O'Hustle.
拭目以待吧
You'll see.
去她的米斯蒂·霍洛韦
Fuck Misty Holloway.
看吧 甚至吉娜也知道
See? Even Gina knows.
去她的米斯蒂·霍洛韦
Fuck Misty Holloway.
欢迎过上美好生活
Welcome to the good life.
被教会那人看不起 伊齐基尔 我懂的
Got that church boy look down, Ezekiel. I dig it.
我看起来还好吗
But do I look okay?
你看起来还好吗
Do you look okay?
米斯蒂·霍洛韦都被你比下去了 真的
You blow Misty Holloway out of the water. I mean, for real.
没人能够抢走你的光芒
No one can steal your shine.
我不会坐视不理
I'm not sitting back
任由你压榨我女儿
while you squeeze the life out of my daughter
-你就是那样对待我的 -什么
- like you did to me. - What?
你不能踩着我女儿上位
You're not going to rise to stardom on my daughter's back.
*不顾后果
*Cross your Rubicon*
*唱*
*Say*
*因为你到此寻欢作乐*
*'Cause you came here to get it on...*
可她爸爸是个牧师 不是吗
But the father, he's a pastor, isn't he?
不用担心她的家人
Don't worry about the family.
一切都很好
It's all copacetic.
你觉得所有人都是混♥蛋♥ 雷蒙
Everybody's a whore to you, Ramon.
但你才是个混♥蛋♥
But you're the one who's a whore.
只为了名声和荣誉
For fame and glory.
布朗克斯不成功便成仁 直至永远
Bronx do or die, forever.
我们真的在实现梦想
We really doing it.
没错
Damn straight.
我说得千真万确 斯蒂格
The hype is real, Stiggy.
-等一下见见她吧 -再说吧
- Wait till you see her. - We'll see.
*你穿着成套的西装*
*See you out there In your three-piece suit*
*今天辛苦工作赚钱*
*Hard day at the office making all that loot*
*既然来了这里 要怎么荒唐*
*Now that you're here what to spend it on*
*你要怎么放飞自我*
*How will you cross your Rubicon*
今晚之后 准备好和全世界共享她吧
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表