剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
I respect the source. Come on. You know me.
靠 我要废了
Fuck, man. I'm fucked.
这个我倒是可以帮你
Now, that is something I can help you with.
*挺进 挺进灌木丛中*
*Push, push in the bush*
*不如我们就*
*How 'bout if we could just...*
-拜托 -怎么了 宝贝
- Come on, man. - What is it, baby?
他这里还有什么音乐
What else he got up there?
做得好好的 怎么停了
We doing it, or we doing it?
没有音乐可不行 快点
We ain't doing nothing without a beat, girl. Come on.
他这里还有什么歌♥
What else he got up there?
这个怎么样...
How about...
闪手 77年7月
Flash, June '77.
-现场的 -现场的吗
- Live. - Live?
我♥操♥
What the fuck?!
搞什么 你把所有的兴致都搞没了
For real? You're turning something into nothing right now.
这是哪来的 E
Where'd you get that shit from, E?
难道你也和那些倒卖♥♥贩有关
You fucking with bootleggers and shit?
不 根本不是你想象的那样
No, man. It ain't even like that
你还没满足我就跑了
You gonna serve this loveliness?
-你为什么要这么做 -跟你没关系
- Why you doing that? - Stay out of this.
少林 兄弟
Yo, Shao, man.
我们再去拉着妹子免费打炮吧
Yo, we go back to pork and beans together, baby.
-为什么这样对我 -从哪弄的
- How you gonna do me like this? - Where'd you get it?
少林 你知道我孩子的状况 对吧
Shao, you know my situation with my kid, right?
她病了 我需要
She was sick, I need
-你打到他脸了 -你打到他脸了
- Yo. That's my face. - That's his face.
说真的 少林
For real, Shao.
你知道多少人想坐我的车
You know how many people request my ride
就因为我有这些录音带
'cause I got these tapes?
我要告诉凯撒
I'm gonna just tell the Caesars,
他们会立刻了结你
and they'll straight off your ass.
-你在哪里得来的 -他们叫他录音带之王
- Where did you get it? - They call him King of Cassettes.
录音带之王 好吗
King of Cassettes, all right?
戴夫 我跟你说了是803号♥房♥
Dave, I told you it's room 803.
质量最好比昨晚那东西高
Better be better than the shit last night.
喂 杰基
Hello? Jackie?
是杰基吗
Is this Jackie?
-玛莲 -嗨
- Oh, hey, Mylene. - Hi.
谁是戴夫
Hey. Uh, who's Dave?
戴夫是我的花商[大♥麻♥毒贩]
Dave is my florist.
我喜欢花卉 我很喜欢花朵 你知道吗
I like flowers. I'm into flowers, you know?
好吧 杰基 你知道 我的叔叔
Okay. Um... Well... Jackie, you know, my tío,
他一直问歌♥什么时候写好
he's been asking when the song's gonna be ready,
我一直对他撒谎 但我想他开始怀疑了
and I've been lying to him, but I think he's getting suspicious.
告诉他歌♥写好了
Tell him it's finished.
快要完成了 我在收尾
It's finishing, I'm finishing it.
快完成润色了
Finishing touches.
-杰基 还好吗 -你就这样告诉他
- Jackie, you all right? - Okay. You tell him that.
也许我该过来帮忙
You know, maybe I should come down there and help out.
靠
Fuck!
喂
Hello?
玛莲 灭虫专家来了 我得挂电♥话♥了
Mylene, the exterminator's here. I gotta go.
-他来这里除虫 -杰基
- He's here to exterminate. - Jackie?
-我得挂电♥话♥了 -喂
- I gotta go. - Hello?
搞什么 他挂电♥话♥了
What the...? He just, like, hung up.
真的吗
For real?
-他住哪里 -我不知道
- Yo, where he live at? - I don't know.
我想切尔西是一家酒店的名字
The Chelsea. I think it's a hotel.
我们到那家高档酒店
March down to that fancy-ass hotel
你去揍他一顿 现在就去
and you're gonna beat his punk ass. Right now.
雷吉娜 我去不了
Regina, I can't.
我今天得和小伊 还有叔叔
I have to go with Zeke to his internship interview
一起去实习面试
with my tío today...
糟糕 叔叔一定会问歌♥的事
and shit, there's no way he's not gonna be asking about the song.
写歌♥的钱也是他给的 而我还要再骗他
Which he's paying for. I'm gonna have to lie to him again.
告诉他一切都很好 一切都没事
Tell him everything's great, everything's fine.
歌♥曲进展顺利 然而事实明显不是这样
The song is great, which it clearly ain't.
我觉得杰基是骗子 叔叔发现了怎么办
Coño, man, I think Jackie's a tocado. What if my tío finds out?
你让小伊跟你一起去面试
So, get Zeke to go with you after.
她说的没错 他欠你的
She right. He owe you.
管他的 他够幸运了
I mean, shit. He been blessed,
你愿意让他碰你的长腿
the fact that you let him between your long-ass legs,
现在又来实习面试什么的
and now this whole intern-whatever?
小妞 他欠你的
Damn, girl. He owe you.
一辈子都欠
For life.
没错
Yeah.
你为什么躲着我 雅基托
Why you hiding from me, Jacquito?
如果杰基·莫雷诺毁我侄女的梦想 洛佩兹
If Jackie Moreno fucks with my niece's dream, Lopez...
等着天来救他吧
God help him.
你读的书比你所有朋友
You're the guy who's read more books
加起来读的都多
than all of our friends combined.
-拜托 你连报纸都读 -别告诉别人
- Come on. You even read the newspaper. - Don't tell nobody that.
你聪明得要死 为什么还紧张
You clever as hell. So, why you nervous?
我没紧张
I ain't nervous.
那你手心怎么出汗了
Then why your palms sweaty?
因为你太性感
'Cause you hot.
还有 我确实有点怕你叔叔
Also, your uncle does kind of scare me.
你想让我拿上幸运球棒 去切尔西砸门
You want me to get my lucky bat, go knocky-knocky at the Chelsea?
现在还不用
Not yet.
-玛莲 -叔叔
- Myle. - Tío.
-上帝保佑你 -你也是
- Dios te bendiga. - Bendición.
快进来
Come on in.
见鬼
Shit.
少林来了 兄弟们
Yo, yo, yo. It's Shao, man.
我得赶紧锁上门
I gotta lock the fucking door.
等等 不行 如果我锁上门
No, wait a minute. But if we lock the fucking door
会显得我们是胆小鬼
it's gonna look like we soft.
胆小鬼...
Soft, man...
这就是犯罪现场
So, this the scene of the crime?
-小伊在哪 -听我说 少林
- Where's Zeke at? - Look, Shao.
盗版磁带这破事 不是小伊的错
It wasn't Zeke's fault, the whole bootleg-tape shit.
我没问这是谁的错 我想知道他在哪
I ask you whose fault it is, or I ask you where he be at?
听我说 迪兹的意思是
Look, look, look. Dizzee's just trying to say
不要把气都撒在小伊身上
don't take it all out on Zeke, man.
-真的吗 -枪 枪
- Oh, really? - Yo, gun! Gun!
我找到了盗版的人
I found the bootlegger.
你们这帮死基佬
Y'all some fucking faggots, man.
我才不是基佬
Yeah. I ain't no faggot.
小伊去富埃尔特老爹那里做志愿工作了
And Zeke at Papa Fuerte's volunteering.
他去面试当实习生
He went out for this internship interview.
-实习生是什么 -实习生就是去市中心
- What's an internship? - Internship is when you go downtown
为白人工作 却没有工资
and you work for the white man but never get paid.
-你说真的 -是 他就是这么说的
- Are you serious? - Yeah. That's what he told us.
真是胡搞
That's really fucked up.
那贱♥人♥玛莲怂恿他做的 对吗
That bitch Mylene put him up to some shit like that, right?
-他们是彼此相爱 -什么
- Look, they in love, man. - What?
她是个信教的垃圾 该死的臭婊♥子♥
She's church trash. A holy fucking ho.
小百科不过想上她 她却不给
And Books is trying to tap that, and she ain't giving it up.
-不久前一个晚上给了 -什么
- Gave it to him the other night. - What?
他俩在我们屋顶上做了 我听到了
Homeboy tapped it on our roof. I heard it.
刚开始还以为是闹猫
Yeah. I thought it was cats.
我们还要等多久
So, how much longer we gotta wait
才能看到你夺了米斯蒂·霍洛韦的第一名
before you knock that Misty Holloway to the number two spot?
新歌♥吗 前景大好 叔叔
Oh, the new song? It's fly, tío.
好 要不今晚在我的筹款活动上首唱
Good. Well maybe you can debut it at my fundraiser tonight.
我很乐意 不过歌♥还没完全准备好
Oh, I'd love to, but it's not quite ready yet.
让杰基今晚来见我
Well, you tell Jackie to come and see me tonight.
他只是想做出首好歌♥让你开心
He's just trying to impress you with a great song.
让他把目前的版本来就行
Tell him to bring whatever he's got.
好的 叔叔 这是伊齐基尔
I will. Now, tío, this is Ezekiel.
我当然知道他是谁
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表