剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
宝贝 情侣们最后的机会了
Yeah, baby. Last chance for partners!
南布朗克斯时代
高不可攀太太
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
这是怎么回事
What the fuck is this here?
你们让安妮好感动
You're making Annie feel all emotional.
*生日快乐 亲爱的*
*Happy birthday, dear...*
*你知道他箭在弦上*
*You know his finger's on the trigger*
*等时机到来就打响*
*He's waitin' to deliver*
*我们能否想出办法 大家都在叫嚷*
*Can we ever figure out a way to make the people shout?*
*你正俯视魔鬼的枪杆*
*You're lookin' down the barrel of the devil's gun*
*无处*
*Nowhere*
*可逃*
*To run*
*你得反抗魔鬼之枪*
*You've gotta make a stand against the devil's gun*
*他看着我们燃烧*
*He's watching us burn*
*他看着我们燃烧*
*He's watching us burn*
放开我
Get off me!
*有一天我们会学会*
*One day we'll learn...*
这就是你要的吗
Look, that what you want?
*偿还*
*Payback*
滚出去
Get the fuck out now!
我逮住你了 贱♥人♥
I got you now, bitch!
他在哪
Where the fuck is he?
*你会得到偿还*
*You'll get that payback*
*现在怎么样*
*How about now?*
卡迪拉克到底在哪
Where the fuck is Cadillac?!
等等
Stop the press.
这位年青的波多黎各小姐是谁
Who's this young boricua mama,
舞姿令人印象深刻
dancing to impress?
看上去舞林之王卡迪拉克已经找到了
Looks like King Cadillac's found himself
最佳搭档
the very best.
*我在俯视恶魔的枪管*
*I'm looking down the barrel of the devil's gun*
*我说*
*I said*
*无处可逃*
*Nowhere to run*
*你得抵抗恶魔的枪口*
*You've gotta make a stand against the devil's gun*
操
Fuck you!
-走 -好
- Come on. - Okay!
让开
Get out of the way!
*我说*
*I said*
*无处可逃*
*Nowhere to run*
*我们得有枪傍身*
*We've gotta, gotta, gotta...Gotta get the gun*
你有什么牌 热门制片人
Yeah, yeah, yeah. What you got, hot shot producer?
我五十开你 再加三百
I see your 50 and I raise you 300.
-算了吧 -去他的
- Aw, come on. - Coño.
太多了 我退出
Too rich, I'm out.
别因为我颜值高就嫉恨我
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
胡安 把那瓶酒给我
Oye, Juan. Tráeme algo especial ahí.
干杯
Un brindis.
敬斯坦 为他支持我的房♥地♥产♥愿景
To Stan, for supporting my housing vision.
同时 干杯
And also, a toast.
-敬杰基 -谢谢 西斯科
- To Jackie. - Thank you, Cisco.
长夜漫漫
God bless those who win early.
上帝保佑赢得早的人
When the night is long.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
谢谢你带我和朋友们出来
Thanks for getting me and the girls out.
没事
Yeah. No doubt.
-刚才真是 -太恐怖了 我知道
- That was... - Horrible. I know.
我就想睡觉
I just want to go to bed.
但我得把这个给你
Oh, but... I should give this to you.
不 这是给你的 我是给你的
No, that's...that's for you. I got that for you.
我不想要
I don't want it.
但这是 你会喜欢的
But it's... You love it.
这是你最爱的
It's your favorite.
小伊 我们不是在约会
Zeke, we're not... We're not dating.
我们不是情侣
We're not a couple.
那我们就做情侣 正式在一起
Let's start. Let's make it official.
-小伊 -我想当你男友 玛莲
- Zeke... - I wanna be your man, Mylene.
我知道你喜欢我
I know you like me.
我是如此爱你 我爱到无法呼吸
And I like you so much, I can't hardly breathe.
我如此爱你
I like you so much,
我感觉内心仿佛电闪雷鸣
I feel like I got thunder and lightning inside of me.
你让我手足无措
You make me nervous.
却也让我平静
But you also make me calm.
真正的平静
Real calm.
平静得一如上帝那般
Calm almost like how God must be calm,
你懂吗 玛莲 来自爱的平静
you know, Mylene? Calm from loving.
我爱你
I love you.
玛莲 我爱你
Mylene, I love you.
你怎么看
What do you think about that?
我不想显得自负或是懦弱
Okay, look. I don't mean to be conceited or nothing.
你知道那都不是我
You know I'm not like that anyway.
但如果现在你能看到自己盯着我的表情
But if you see how you're looking at me now,
那可不像是对我没有爱意的样子
that ain't the look of someone who don't like someone.
所以 说吧
So, come on.
你怎么说
What do you say? Hm?
不
No.
不 因为我要当歌♥手 小伊
No. Because I'm gonna be a singer, Zeke,
我将成为迪斯科明星
I'm gonna be a disco star.
我知道你会的 我知道
I know you will. I know.
不久的将来 我将跨过东河
And someday soon, I'm gonna cross that East River,
我不能让任何人分心
and I can't let anybody distract me from that.
-我不会让你分心 -不 你会的
- I won't distract you. - Yes, you will.
可悲的是 你那么有天赋
And it's sad because you are so gifted.
你非常聪明 但你却随意挥霍
You're so smart and you just mess around with it.
就像今天在课堂上
Like today in class
你本该站起来朗读那首诗
when you were supposed to stand up and do that poem.
你说你想拥有我
You say you want me,
但你不知道你自己想要什么
but you don't know what it is that you want.
而我知道
But I do.
即便我要跟谁在一起 虽然我不会
And even if I was gonna be with somebody, which I'm not,
我也会跟一个有目标和计划的男人在一起
I'm gonna be with a man that has goals and has a plan.
而不是一个邻家男孩
Not a kid from the neighborhood.
不是跟一个男孩 不是你
Not a boy. Not you.
-玛莲 -不是现在
- Mylene... - Not now.
如果你给我一个机会
If you give it a chance...
我不爱你 小伊 我不爱你
I don't love you, Zeke. I don't love you.
我们互不相欠
And it's quits.
玛莲
Mylene.
拯救世人于罪恶
即便在黑暗中也有光明
"Even in the darkness, there is light,
因为上帝是仁慈的
for God is gracious,
他告诉我们
and tells us,
我们要善待彼此
'Ye be kind to one another,
怀有善良的心 原谅彼此
tender hearted, forgiving for one another,
正如上帝会宽恕你一样
as God in Christ forgave you.'"
上帝 你穿的是什么
Dios mío. What are you wearing?
雷蒙 冷静
Ramon, tranquilo.
冷静个鬼
¡Tranquilo nada!
遮住你自己
Cover yourself.
-冷静个鬼 -雷蒙
- ¡Tranquilo nada! - Ramon!
你知道现在几点了吗 你妈妈差点死了
Have any idea what time it is? Your mother almost died.
-对不起 -你让我犯心脏病了
- I'm sorry. - Casi me da un heart attack.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
看看你 我们的女儿
Look at you. Our own daughter.
未成年妓♥女♥
A teenage whore.
-雷蒙 -去你的 莉迪亚
- Ramon! - Puta, Lydia.
我跟朋友一起出去听音乐了
I went out with my friends to listen to music.
我没有喝酒 没有吸烟
I didn't drink, I didn't smoke...
-你没有喝酒 你没喝酒 -没有
- You didn't drink? You didn't drink? - No.
-不不 -你没吸烟吗 没有吗
- No, no. - You didn't smoke? No?
骗子 你又撒谎
Mentirosa. Again, you are a liar.
我可能喝了一杯酒 吸了一根烟
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表