剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Herbert Gunns. Now.
你可能在想我到底是谁
I realize you are wondering who the hell I am.
不 我知道你是谁 我查过
No, I know exactly who you are. I do my homework.
而且...
And, uh...
我想说...我尊敬你
I gotta say... I admire you.
你是罗伯特·摩西手下培养的
You came up under Robert Moses.
然后 你离开了公共部门
And then from there, you left the public sector
转攻私人"建设"
and went into private "Construction".
你赚了15.5亿...
You made yourself a billion and a half or...
而现在 你是六王之一
And now, you are one of six kings
控制市财政控制委员会
who sit on the City Fiscal Control Committee,
你们掌管一切
and you guys run everything.
你们掌管一切而且不听令于任何人
You run everything and you don't answer to nobody.
不听从市长 州长 甚至是全能的神
No mayors, no governors, not even God Almighty.
我说对了吗
¿Correcto?
我有妻子和一个女儿
Well, I do have a wife and a teenage daughter,
相信我 我对她们有求必应
and believe me... I answer to them for everything.
可以的话 弗兰西斯科
Now, if I may, Francisco.
我们就开门见山了
Let's just cut right to the chase.
为艾德投票
Deliver the vote for Ed.
在他宣誓就职的一个月后
One month after he's sworn in,
你将获得一千万美元的分红
you'll have your $10 million carve-out
用于建造布朗克斯的经济棚屋
to build affordable housing in the Bronx.
不是"棚屋" 赫伯特
Not "Housing", Herbert.
"房♥子"
"Houses".
我这有个模型
I got the model right here.
-我想告诉你的是... -你不用给我讲故事
- And I'd like to tell you... - You don't have to sell to me.
你让人们拥有一些东西 他们会慢慢富起来
You give the people... ownership of something, they'll thrive.
将他们置于拙劣的计划中
Warehouse them in ill-conceived projects,
结果就是蓄意破坏 街头涂鸦
and the result is vandalism, graffiti,
-毒品 谋杀 -至少你们有一些统一意见
-drugs, murder. - At least you agree on something.
我的搭档 大卫·洛克菲勒
Now my partner, David Rockefeller.
我知道他
I know him.
他很不错 现在他在组建一个团队
Yeah, he's a good man. Now he's put together a group
以复兴华尔街 规划炮台公园
to revitalize Wall Street and develop Battery Park.
他手里有州资助的十亿美元
He's got a billion bucks in grants from the state.
你用于布朗克斯的一千万就从里面来
And your $10 million for the Bronx comes from that.
对了...
And, uh...
你说的这些...
what you said...
你愿意把它落在纸面上吗
you're willing to put that part of it down on paper?
当然
Absolutely.
听我说
Now, understand me.
为了艾德和我能帮这座城市做出应有的改变
In order for Ed and I to make the changes this city needs,
我们需要掌权
we need a mandate.
为了得到掌权
And to get that mandate,
艾德在十一月至少要赢十分
Ed here needs to win by at least ten points in November.
所以我不只是请求你解救布朗克斯
So, I'm not just asking you to deliver the Bronx.
我在请求 弗兰西斯科
I'm asking you, Francisco,
请求你和你的人在任何节骨眼上
for you and your people to tear down the competition...
搅了这场竞选
wherever you find it.
这是战争
This is war.
只要艾德支持我...
Well, as long as Ed here has my back...
相信我...我保他
believe me... I got his.
那么我们就说定了
Then we have a deal.
-可以吗 艾德 -非常好
- Right, Ed? - Mazel tov!
我想在这里举♥行♥一次集♥会♥
Oh, yeah, and I wanna hold a rally up here.
不是每个南布朗克斯的孩子都是罪犯
Now, obviously, not every kid in the South Bronx is a criminal.
帮我找个适合上台的
Find me a good one to stand onstage with.
-海报男孩那种 -对
- Like a poster boy. - Exactly.
我们要举♥行♥点活动
We'll do a little event up here.
你需要宣布支持我参选
You'll announce your support for my candidacy.
那个孩子也要说几句话
The kid says a few words, too.
代表南布朗克斯新的积极形象
And represents the positive image of the new South Bronx.
我有正符合条件的孩子
I got the perfect kid for you.
还有一件事
And one other thing.
我知道这可能不是最紧要的任务
Now, I know this may not be our most pressing concern,
但是 街头涂鸦
but graffiti.
大众百姓讨厌这玩意
The plebeians, the average Joes, they hate it.
当我对此表示反对的时候 他们特别高兴
And they love it when I rail against it.
我们需要你作为少数族裔为此发声
And we need you, as a minority, to champion the cause.
如果你想要我在反对涂鸦上说点什么
If you want me to do a little anti-graffiti dance...
你就要给我那些钱
you give me that money.
你助我实现目标
You help me achieve my vision.
我就能让那些涂鸦画手
And I will get those graffiti writers
在公共广场任你吊打
flogged in a public square if you want.
吊打
Flogging.
我觉得没问题 太棒了
Well, that works for me. Excellent.
你画了目眩神迷 风驰电掣
You got Daze, Crash,
布奇 刀锋 和特雷西
Butch, Blade and Tracy?
你画了亢奋
Stay high.
还有贫民区的声音
Voice of the Ghetto.
这真的是少林007的签名
Is this really Shao 007?
少林007
是真的
It's the real thing.
有才华 疯狂般的自♥由♥
Talented, crazy free.
不过他怎么了
Yeah, man, but what happened to him?
他满城奔走
He went all-city.
联合了龙拳帮
Did that Clan of the Dragon Fist joint.
然后消失了
Turned ghost, huh?
他还在
He's still around.
-他现在是位DJ了 -一位DJ
- He's a DJ now. - A DJ?
-就像俱乐部 舞厅那种 -不是
- Like... like clubs? Like disco? - No.
不是俱乐部
Not like clubs.
-你有听过飞歌♥吗 -什么
- Haven't heard of the get down, have you? - The what?
我们在研究的一个音乐打碟技术
This music thing we're trying to do.
-我能看看 -还不行 我们还在解密呢
- Could I check it out? - Not yet. We're still decoding it.
我下一站要下了
This next stop is me.
我们换本子吧
Whoa, hey, let's exchange books.
画些好看的 随意画
Make something beautiful. Go wild.
涂上最疯狂 最肮脏 最自♥由♥
Make the craziest, nastiest, freest,
你画过的最最反叛的涂鸦
most revolutionary piece you ever did in it.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你也要在我的本上画吗 -当然
- You do the same in mine? - You bet.
我们这周末在涂鸦聚集地见
I'll meet you back at the writer's bench this weekend.
*你*
*Hey you*
-*你在失去 你在失去* -革命万岁
- *You're losing, you're losing* - Viva la revolución.
*你的维他命C在流失*
*You're losing your vitamin C*
你说没有人
So, you telling me ain't nobody
试图卖♥♥给你闪手的盗版录音带
tried to sell you no bootleg Flash tape?
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
在南布朗克斯 所有人都知道凯撒的名声
everybody in the South Bronx knows the Caesars' rep.
我们大部分人还没活够
And most of us ain't got no death wish,
所以 不 我不知道
so, no, I don't know nothing
谁在卖♥♥这款的盗版录音带
about nobody selling no bootleg tape like that.
所有人都知道礼宾车司机买♥♥盗版带
Everybody knows OJ drivers buy bootlegs.
那是你赚钱的手段
That's how you make your money.
我明白你的意思
And I hear you, baby.
但勒罗伊不知道盗版小贩的名字 伙计
But Leroy ain't got names of no bootleggers, dig?
兄弟
My man.
费南多说你在找大♥师♥的盗版录音带
Fernando said you were looking for bootlegs from the Grandmaster?
布鲁克林直达 花花大♥师♥
Straight from Brooklyn, Grandmaster Flowers.
布鲁克林吗 你到处散播这破玩意
Brooklyn? Give a fuck about this shit.
花花大♥师♥ 77年
我是要闪手大♥师♥的
I need Grandmaster Flash.
要是我找不到这个卖♥♥盗版的
If I don't find this bootlegger,
我就不再打碟了
I'm not spinning no more.
我还不如去死
I might as well die.
别那么说话 少林 拜托
Don't talk like that, Shao. Come on.
你就是个混混 不是DJ
You a hustler, not a DJ.
E 你没有闪手的盗版录音带吧
E, you ain't got one of these Flash bootleg tapes, do you?
当然没有 兄弟 闪手就是国王
No fucking way, man. Flash is king.
我尊重原版 拜托 你了解我的
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表