剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
纽约 1996年
后台通行证
布克斯先生
布克斯重获失地巡演
全通行
*我从城中来*
*I came from the city*
*我以城命名*
*Got my name from the city*
*何处*
*Where*
*最危险的城市*
*The most dangerous city*
*让我们穿越历史*
*Let's take a trip back*
*回到过去*
*Back into time*
*1977年*
*1977*
*那个充斥罪恶的年代*
*It was maximum crime*
福特救♥市♥
见鬼去吧
*我们被总统忽略*
*The president neglected us*
*他和六位首脑*
*Him and six masterminds*
*六位最有权势的人让纽约处于危机*
*Six powerful men put New York through some drastic times*
*富有而自私的人们*
*The rich and selfish ones*
*榨取福利的人们*
*Feed off the welfare ones*
*若说哪个城区最惨*
*And which borough suffered the worst*
*当属我家乡*
*Where I'm from*
*布朗克斯*
*The Bronx*
*我们在废墟上与对手玉石俱焚*
*We had to rumble with rivals on the rubble*
*我们周围的世界却在崩塌*
*While buildings around us would crumble, unh*
*我胸怀大志*
*I dreamed right*
*却一事无成又麻烦不断*
*But it seemed like nothing find me but trouble*
*我看见了光*
*I see the light*
*就在隧♥道♥的尽头*
*It's right there at the end of the tunnel*
*我要找到救命稻草*
*Had to find my rope*
*以此脱身*
*To pull me up*
*我需要希望*
*'Cause I needed some kind of hope*
*来振作自我*
*To fill me up*
*直到我遇到了他*
*Till I met one guy*
*将我收为麾下*
*Took me under the wing*
*如果没有他 我早已死去*
*I could have died if this man ain't intervene*
*他虽是孤儿 却拯救了我*
*He was an orphan my savior*
*自♥由♥奔放*
*Free-spirited*
*勇敢无畏*
*No man braver*
*他受人尊敬 天赋异禀*
*He was honored and gifted*
*他号♥称少林绝伦*
*His name was Shaolin Fantastic*
*绝对少女杀手*
*The lady-killing romantic*
功夫
*无法忘记我们相见那天 故事从此改写*
*Can't forget the day we met and this story recants it*
*但我去年破茧重生*
*But yo, my life began last year*
*桑斯默高中*
*Southmore High School*
*那年夏天遇见她时 我告诉自己*
*That summer I saw her said to myself*
*我将会娶她为妻*
*She'll be my wife soon*
少年嘻哈梦
第一季第一集
纽约 1977年
时代广场
曼哈顿
市中心
玛莲 玛莲
Mylene, Mylene
-*在废墟中成长* -我亲爱的女王
- *Grown up in a broken city* - My butterscotch queen
布朗克斯 1977年
-玛莲 玛莲 -*我宁耻莫憾*
- Mylene, Mylene - *I've seen shame but I don't want pity*
-玛莲 -*也许我太年轻*
- Mylene, Mylene, Mylene - *Maybe I'm too young...*
16G公♥寓♥
玛莲 玛莲
Mylene, Mylene
我亲爱的女王
My butterscotch queen
今夏
This summer
你愿与我双宿双栖吗
Could you be my girl and I could be your king?
请你原谅
I beg your pardon.
我从幼儿园第一天就爱上了你
But I been loving you since first day of kindergarten.
你的目光让我脸红 歌♥声让我流泪
I blush when you see me I cry when you sing.
因为你歌♥唱时 就像...
'Cause when you sing, it's like...
*我永远不会忘记*
*'Cause I will not forget*
-*你给予的爱* -就像...
- *The love you gave* - It's like...
就像红丝绒一样美妙
It's like how red velvet feel
这便是你歌♥声的感觉
That's how you sing
你最好别把煎蛋搞糊 臭小子
I pray to God you ain't burning up my eggs, boy.
你在家里就这么一个任务
You ain't got but one responsibility in this house.
-给我做早饭 -抱歉
- Not fucking up my breakfast. - I'm sorry.
你歌♥唱时
When you sing
-就像红丝绒一样美妙 -不要 别念
- It's like how red velvet feel - Come on, man. Get off.
这便是你歌♥声的感觉
That's what it's like when you sing
温柔如泪
Tender, like crying tears
给我
Give me that.
别跟他闹了 利昂
Leave him alone, Leon.
早啊 示巴女王
Morning, Queen Sheba.
小伊
Zeke.
别浑浑噩噩的了 好吗
Keep your head out the clouds please?
我就是这意思
That's my point exactly.
正好提醒我 一会咱俩来谈谈
Which reminds me, later on, me and you gonna have a conversation
牙膏的事
about the damn toothpaste.
你跟我侄子谈什么牙膏
What conversation you need to have with my nephew about toothpaste?
玛莲 你歌♥唱时
Mylene, when you sing
这家伙用牙膏跟高露洁员工似的不心疼
Boy go through toothpaste like he work at Colgate.
-当你光芒四射 -他的头像鸡窝似的
- When you render your splendor - Tumbleweed on his head.
浴室像阴雨林
Bathroom look like a pubic rain forest.
我拜倒在你的温柔之中
I surrender to the tender you engender
她妈可不想让我这样父亲般的人对他太宽容
His mama would not want his father figure going easy on him.
父亲般的人
Father figure?
令人烦躁的情歌♥喘息声
Rasping gasping love song
我都不想提厕纸的事了
Don't get me started on the toilet tissue.
这小子的抽屉是整个布朗克斯最干净的
Boy must have the cleanest drawers in the Bronx.
-总得有一一个人是干净的吧 -莎士比亚
- One of us gotta be clean. - Whoa, Shakespeare.
享受你在学校的最后一天吧
Enjoy your last day of school,
暑假赶紧给我打工去
'cause come summertime, I'll make a working man out that ass.
去洗个澡吧 利昂
Take a shower, Leon.
风雨过后 必见彩虹
*我不会忘记你给予的爱*
*'Cause I will not forget the love you gave*
仅限教堂使用
*但即便如此*
*But be that as it may*
*我每晚祈祷*
*Every night I pray*
*更亮的星 更多好时光*
*For brighter stars more golden days*
*带我远走高飞*
*And to be taken far away*
*即便如此*
*Be that as it may*
*我知道自己不该留下*
*I know it's wrong for me to stay*
*我无法承受这些阴影*
*I cannot bear these shades of gray*
*我已启程*
*So now I'm on my way*
*即便如此*
*Be that as it may*
*我也不会*
*I will not*
*忘记你给予的*
*Forget the love*
*爱*
*You gave*
就是这首歌♥了 对吧
So, I think that was the one, right?
-玛莲 -怎么了
- Mylene. - What?
天啊 这真是...
Oh, my God. That was...
-我唱得专业吗 -超级正美
- Did it sound professional? - That was superflicious.
什么是"超级正美"
What's "superflicious"?
-"超级正美"吗 -嗯
- "Superflicious"? - Yeah.
"超级正美"就是超级加上正点加上美味
"Superflicious" is super plus official plus delicious.
根本没这个词
That's not a real word.
我说是就是
It is if I say it is.
放学后我们直接带着样带去马拉喀什唱片公♥司♥
So, after school we take this direct to Marrakesh Records, right?
-这样不行 -你怎么知道
- It don't work like that. - How you know?
他们不接收毛遂自荐
They don't accept submissions.
我查过了
I looked it up.
人赃并获
Caught red-handed.
你知道爸爸只让在这放教会音乐的
You know Daddy don't allow anything but church music in here.
别告诉爸爸 求你了
Don't tell Papi, please.
除非你来发宣传页
Only if you hand out the pamphlets.
来了
Coming.
*递给我旧手杖*
*Hand me down my walking cane*
Spinners - "Rubber Band Man"
时尚小屋
*还有我的帽子...*
*Hand me down my hat...*
-早上好 小天使 -早上好 爸爸
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表