剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
En garde!
少林绝伦
Shaolin Fantastic.
加油
Come on!
-无畏的霜冻 -加油 霜冻
- Fearless warrior Frosty Freeze. - Come on, Frosty.
*DJ少林出手不凡*
*Our DJ Shaolin Cuts as sharp as a knife*
*敢来挑战 让你满地找牙*
*If you dare challenge him He will chop off your lights*
你受得了吗 老大
You gonna take this shit, boss?
*妈宝觉得乐队也能做到这些*
*Hey, yo, Mama's Boy Think a band can do this shit?*
*看看你兄弟所造的*
*Check out the melting pot*
*音乐熔炉*
*of Musical madness cut up by your brother*
*DJ少林绝伦*
*DJ Shaolin Fantastic*
*大♥师♥的门徒*
*Protégé of Grandmaster*
*天才少年黑皮肤*
*To be young, gifted and black*
*天才少年黑皮肤*
*To be young, gifted and black*
*天才少年黑皮肤*
*To be young, gifted and black*
*天才少年黑皮肤*
*To be young, gifted and black*
*告诉肥妈*
*Hey, yo, tell your fat mother*
*我们称DJ少林为指挥*
*that Shaolin's the DJ that we call conductor*
*因为少林绝伦的操蛋老妈*
*'Cause Shaolin Fantastic's A bad mother--*
搞什么 兄弟
What the fuck, B?
继续啊
Come on!
我动不了了
I can't move!
-他在你后面 -搞什么
- Look, he's behind you. - What the hell?
-他疯了吗 -谁开的枪
- Is he fucking nuts? - Who did that?
出口在哪
Yo, where the exit?
少林"基"伦
Shaolin Fan-Faggot!
你以为你很聪明
You think you're real slick.
你以为我听不出言外之意
You think I can't read between the lines.
你以为你发明了比喻
You think you invented the metaphor.
但我听得明明白白
But I can hear all of y'all loud and clear.
我听到了一句大声的
And what I hear sounds like one great big old
"滚你♥妈♥的♥创新唱片"
"Fuck your novelty record"!
老妈不会高兴的
And Mama ain't gonna like that.
老子不管你这些小基友
Now, I don't give a fuck about your little faggoty friends.
但你别再装逼了
But you need to stop playing make-believe
赶紧回家
and come on home this instant.
不然别怪我不客气 这里将血流成河
Or all fondnesses aside, there's gonna be a lot of blood...
-尸横遍野 -迪斯科怂货
- and a lot of bodies. - Disco Duck.
趁现在还有机会 别嘚瑟了
I say hold the fuck up before you get stuck up.
不然等他们来了
Before they back a truck up,
你就没这么好运了 赶紧老实点吧
before you run your luck up, hold the fuck up.
没人会跟安妮签约了
Because ain't nobody going back to Annie's table.
也不会制♥作♥唱片了
Or making no record.
搞什么
What the fuck?
这是
This here...
我们从你从你的垃圾公♥司♥解脱的证明
is our liberty from your wack-ass label.
合同义务解约书
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
我们不会给安妮做唱片 让她赚钱的
Annie ain't taking what we made just to get paid.
你再说一遍试试 好大的胆子
Say that shit again, I double-dare you.
我们不会给安妮做唱片 让她赚钱的
Annie won't take what we made just to get paid.
或者我们所做
Or what we made.
或者我们所做
Or what we made.
或者我们所做
Or what we made.
或者我们所做
Or what we made.
你们才没胆杀我
You ain't got the balls to kill me.
自己留着这份破合同吧
And you can keep your fucking contract.
你以为就这么算了 抓住他
Oh, you thought we was done. Grab him.
别他妈碰我
Get your fucking hands off me!
-放开 -我们不会要你命 凯迪拉克
- Get-- - We ain't gonna kill you, Caddy.
*但是课还没上完呢 妈宝*
*But school ain't over, Mama's Boy.*
*今晚不仅事关嘻哈兄弟*
*It ain't all about the Get Down Brothers here tonight.*
*我们有诸多同盟要请上舞台*
*We got a lot of people we wanna bring to the stage*
*今晚事关团结*
*because this here's about unity.*
*现在邀请各位与我们一起*
*So, we want y'all to join in*
*兄弟们出点声音 歌♥声唱起*
*and make some noise for them. Let's go!*
*科斯大♥师♥ 祖鲁女王 前来登台*
*Grandmaster Caz And the Zulu Queens Onstage*
*快快加入我们*
*Come join us please!*
*这场荣誉之战属于他们自己*
*They held their own in a battle Gloriously*
*我们邀恶霸三人组加入盟军*
*We extend this invitation To Notorious Three*
*快快把手举起*
*Put those hands up!*
*快快把手举起*
*Put those hands up!*
*快快把手举起 快快把手举起*
*Put those hands up! Put those hands up!*
-*快快把手举起* -*快快举起*
- *Put those hands up...* - *Come on! Come on!*
*各位兄弟姐妹*
*Brothers and sisters*
*让我们尽释前嫌*
*Let's bury the hatchet, mobilize*
*让我们团结紧密如磁铁*
*Stick together like magnets*
*扫除恩怨 避免两败俱伤*
*Kill the beef, it's suicide*
*三大帝国的门徒齐聚 真心想要我们团结*
*Disciples of the three kingdoms I really wanna see us unified*
*为天地与诸神带来和平 知识的垄断者*
*Peace to the gods and earth Keepers of the knowledge*
*打造了金字塔 却长眠其中*
*Built the pyramids But sleep in the projects*
*方尖碑上青史刻名*
*Names in graffiti on a obelisk*
*伸出橄榄枝 和平近在咫尺*
*Extend the olive branch Peace is the process*
*不要妄想回避 嘻哈文化兵分五路*
*Don't try to bypass it This culture is five-faceted*
*走进校园 求得答案*
*Attend the school Go get you a diagnostic*
*画者妙笔生花 如此大胆生动*
*Writers get graphic, so bold and vivid*
*遍及火车汽车 隧♥道♥桥梁*
*On the train cars, tunnels and bridges*
*街舞少年摇滚起来 在你背上旋转*
*B-boys and B-girls Uprock, spin on your back*
*静止 完败你 永不停止*
*Freeze, burn your competition And don't stop*
*我是如此放荡不羁*
*I'm the C-A-S-A, the N-O-V-A*
*释放天性*
*The rest is F-L-Y *
*爷是混音大♥师♥*
*You see, I go by the code Of the doctor of the mix*
*个中缘由 待我说来*
*And these reasons, I'll tell you why Ha, ha*
*这是打破常规的时刻 如释重负的一刻*
*There's a time to break And a time to chill*
*显得文明 显得病态*
*To act civilized and act real ill*
*然而无论你如何度过此生*
*But whatever you do in your lifetime*
*都不能让麦手偷走你的韵律*
*You never let an MC steal your rhyme*
*平安爱意与团结 享受其中的乐趣*
*Peace, love, unity Having fun's the thesis*
*要么和平而来 要么被大卸八块*
*Come in peace Or leave the jam in pieces*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*When you know better, then you do better *
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*If you know better Then you gotta do better*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
* When you know better Then you do bette*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*If you know better Then you gotta do better *
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*库尔·赫克如嘻哈之父*
*Kool Herc is the father*
*他创造了播放列表*
*He discovered the playlist*
*赐予我们嘻哈文化*
*That ultimately gave us the culture*
*来自牙买♥♥加 吐司故乡 音乐碰撞*
*Came from Jamaica, home of the toast The sound clash*
*闪手大♥师♥ 点燃火光*
*And lit the spark In Grandmaster Flash*
*闪手大♥师♥开创的刮碟技巧*
*Grandmaster Flash Invented the backspin*
*我们能有说唱都是他的功劳*
*Without his contribution We might not be rappin'*
*源于热爱且不图金钱回报*
* Did it for love and never to cash in*
*而你是否曾把灵魂出♥卖♥♥♥给魔鬼*
*If you sell your soul to the devil once Your ass in*
*阿弗里卡·班巴塔*
*Afrika Bambaataa*
*唱片大♥师♥ 引领智慧*
*Master of records and brought knowledge*
*只缺这最后的东风*
*Which is last on the checklist*
*祖鲁国度之父值得我们的敬意*
*Father of our Zulu Nation Gotta respect it*
*找到你所爱 然后保护它*
*Find what you love And then go and protect it*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*When you know better, then you do better*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*If you know better Then you gotta do better*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*When you know better Then you do better*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*Each one teach one, come together*
*兄弟同心 其利断金*
*If you know better Then you gotta do better*
*当你懂得更多 就会做得更好*
*Each one teach one, come together*
好棒 好棒
Yeah, boy! Yeah, boy!
布朗克斯
Bronx!
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表