剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Breathe in my general direction, I'll kill you with pleasure.
明白了吗
Understood?
我只想挣点钱
Just trying to make some cash, man.
是吗
Is that a fact?
今天让这车消失
Make this car disappear today.
干得好就给你一百块
Do it right, and there's $100 in it for you.
然后我们说不定能谈谈家族生意
Then maybe we can talk family business.
蠢货
Motherfucker.
我们买♥♥到了闪手大♥师♥的磁带
Yo, we got a bootleg Grandmaster Flash tape, dig?
下流布
不如开个小派对吧
So, what if we put a little party on?
下午四点开始
暗号♥免费洗剪吹
我来当下流布
Yeah, I'll be Boo Nasty,
装作DJ打碟
pretend to play behind the wheels of steel.
我不知道 这没事吗
I don't know. Is all this safe?
那个盗版商被闪手赶出去了啊
That bootlegger did get stomped out at Flash's jam.
我们又没盗版磁带 只是放一下
We ain't bootlegged the tape. We just gonna play it for a minute.
在门口收服务费 赚很多钱而已
Charge a cover at the door and make some serious coin.
相信我 闪手不会发现的
Trust me. Flash will never find out.
-这里可以当VIP区 -专属 我喜欢
- This could be the VIP area. - Exclusive. I like it.
还可以卖♥♥小迪的酷爱鸡尾酒 另外收费
Yeah, and we could serve Dizz's Kool-Aid punch and charge extra.
我们会挣一大笔的 哥们
We gonna be making major motherfucking ducats, boy.
这个鸡尾酒吧
The thing about the punch is, um,
我今早把迷幻药嗑完了 所以...
I took my last tab of lysergic acid diethylamide this morning, so--
小迪 不是迷幻药 是你做的百加得151
Dizz, not the acid punch. The one you spike with Bacardi 151.
明白了 特制鸡尾酒
Oh, okay. The special punch.
明早第一件事
First thing tomorrow morning,
我就要去拉里店里
I wanna march into punk ass Larry's,
把钱放柜台上
put the money on the counter,
-让他数 -慢慢数
- make him count it. - Real slow, baby.
买♥♥个转盘和混频器
Walk out with one shiny turntable and a mixer.
小拉 迪兹 小布
Ra-Ra, Dizzee, Boo-Boo.
你们在这干吗
What the hell is going on down here?
为啥咱爸的
Why the hell is all of Dad's
音响设备和唱片都在发廊里
stereo equipment and records in the salon?
你 给我过来
You. Come here.
-别这样 -我们只是开个小派对
- Come on, yo. - We're just having a little party.
爸妈会杀了你 然后是我 然后又是你
Mom and Dad will kill you, and then me and then you again.
-我们正准备算上你 -没错
- We was taking about cutting you in. - Yeah.
我们在门口收钱
We're charging at the door.
我要二十块
I want $20.
-哪怕没有客人 -会有客人的
- Even if no one shows up. - The people will come.
因为我们有秘密武器
'Cause we got the secret weapon.
我们拿到了末日武器
We got the Doomsday Machine.
*大♥师♥ 下流布*
*Grandmaster-- Boo Nasty!*
闪手大♥师♥
我想做全套洗剪吹
I'm here for the full wash and trim.
好 进来
All right. Come on.
全套洗剪吹
Full wash and trim?
-大♥师♥ -下流布
- Grandmaster-- - Boo Nasty!
*大♥师♥ 下流布*
*Grandmaster--Boo Nasty!*
*阳光下漫步 宝贝 远离阴霾*
*When you walking in the sun, baby girl, instead of the shade*
*一定不能错过鲁米的醒脑酷爱酒*
*You're definitely gonna want some of Rumi's enlightened Kool-Aid*
真是一团糟
This is mayhem.
天啊 玛莲
Damn, Mylene.
这裙子你比雷吉娜穿得都好看
You filling out Regina's dress better than she do.
-真的 -他们对这歌♥干了什么
- Shit, for real. - What are they doing to this song?
他们在毁了这歌♥
Ruining it.
跟杂音似的 怎么没人唱歌♥
It sounds like a racket. Yo, what happened to the singing part?
瞧他们的地板动作
Look at them diving on the floor and shit.
都挤不过去
You can't even hustle to this.
他们开始跳贴身舞了
They're doing the freak now.
太下流了
It's just nasty.
下流
Nasty.
这就对了 让大家瞧瞧你的贴身舞
That's right. Show them how you freak it, girl.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
当然
Yeah, yeah.
我马上回来
Uh, I'll be right back.
大♥师♥ 下流布
Grandmaster--Boo Nasty!
-要开始了 -什么
- It's happening. - What?
我今晚要录音了
I'm recording tonight.
跟我一起去曼哈顿吧
Come with me. To Manhattan.
这得看这里的情况
Yeah, um, you know, maybe. Depends how it goes here.
管他呢 你必须来
No, fuck that. You coming.
-你让我去干吗 -想让你在那儿
- Why do you want me there? - Just so you could be there.
高档录音棚还有那些设备...
You know? It's at a fancy studio and stuff, and...
-我很紧张 -好 但...
- I'm nervous. - Cool, but like...
有时你想让我陪你 有时不想...
sometimes, you want me around, sometimes, you don't, and...
如果你今天不紧张的话 说实话
if you wasn't nervous to be going there today, I mean, for real,
你会想让我去吗
would you even want me there at all?
那你得跟我一起去才知道了
Guess you're gonna have to come with me if you wanna find out.
这是在搞什么
What the fuck is you doing with this?
假DJ 小骗子
DJ faking the funk, little midget fugazi motherfucker.
没门
This don't fly.
有违例活动时 凯撒就会来搅局
And when shit don't fly, the Caesars come party-crashing.
现在知道了吗 装闪手
Now, how y'all sound? Pretending y'all Flash?
闪手是我们的人
Flash is our boy.
闪手是你们的人
Flash is your boy?
你就这么对他吗
And you do him like that?
拿上钱
Take that cash.
这就是我们的工作
This who we are.
闪手付我们钱
We get money from Flash for making sure
就是为了确保不会有人做这样的蠢事
niggas ain't doing this stupid shit.
哥们
Yo, my man. Hey.
我们费很大劲才赚来的
We worked our asses off for that money,
不能平白无故地给你们吧
so, we can't be giving it up without a fair one.
给他脑袋来一枪 再公平地打一架怎样
How about I shoot him in the head, and then we fight a fair one?
算了
Yo, yo, yo. Hey, never mind.
没必要这样
Hey, that ain't necessary.
下次再见到你
And the next time we see you,
我发誓会把你带上楼顶
I swear to God we gonna take you to the top of that roof there,
爆♥你♥菊♥花 捅死你
fuck you in your ass, stab you,
打残你 让你吃狗屎
mutilate you, make you eat dog shit,
然后把你从楼顶扔下去
and throw you off that fucking roof.
还有件事 我向你保证
And one more thing, and I guarantee.
大♥师♥知道这事后
The Fantastic Four Plus One are gonna be dead to the Grandmaster
绝伦四加一就死定了
when he hear about this. Forever.
我们走
We out.
我在工作
I'm working.
找到拿破仑了吗
You found Napoleon?
你还在这干吗
What the fuck are you still doing here?
你今天就一个活
You got but one thing to do today.
-把车处理掉 -他工作得真努力 对吧
- Dump the car. - Hard at work, right?
-操蛋的杰基 -克拉伦斯 你听说过电扇吗
- Jack the Mick Spic Fuck. - Clarence, ever heard of a fan?
这里跟火炉似的
It's 80,000 degrees in here.
-这不是八千 -这是一万五
- This ain't 8 grand. - It's 15.
账结了 给我五十七克
Debts cleared. I want two ounces, all right?
不要廉价货
None of that gutter glitter.
我要可♥卡♥因♥
I want the sugar.
-圣诞老人纯白粉 -试试
- The pure Kriss Kringle studio fuel. - Try that.
-好 -来一口
- All right. - Yeah, man. Go to work.
你哪来这么多钱
Yo, how you come into all this cheddar?
我找到了一个迪斯科女主唱
I got the-- the next disco diva.
-是嘛 -我今晚要给她录第一首单曲
- No shit. - I'm recording her first single tonight.
蠢货杰基要做迪斯科了
Jack the Mutt's doing disco.
-这是什么游戏 -火星生物
- What's this? - It's called Critters from Mars.
我只跟你说
Between you and me,
我不会写迪斯科的歌♥
I don't know nothing about writing no disco songs, man.
我自己不喜欢这音乐 完全无感
Personally, I don't like that music. It's got no fucking feeling.
迪斯科最有感觉了
Hey, disco's all fucking feeling.
不被爱的人唱出的悲情
There's tragic passion sung by the unloved that fucking hypnotizes
再加上放克风格的节奏 令人沉醉
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表