剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
*1977年7月13日*
*Now, July 13th, 1977*
*停电的街道宛如绝世天劫*
*The blackouts streets is looking like Armageddon*
*闷热的天气*
*Sweltering heat*
*五区内皆令人窒息*
*Suffocating as hell within the five boroughs*
*烈日炙烤着大地*
*It's like the sun roasting the earth the hood was called turf*
*我的妹子被教堂和家中赶出*
*My girl was thrown out of a church out of her home*
-你叫我妓♥女♥ -你不能赶走她
- You call me a whore-- - You will not throw her out!
*她被家人遗弃*
*And by her family she's disowned*
*她是我此生真爱 未来由我们掌握*
*She's the love of my life up to us to go on*
*一切都在燃烧*
*And everything's burning*
*房♥子上火光闪耀*
*Buildings illuminated by the fire*
少年嘻哈梦
第一季第三集
*此城已沦陷 我们努力拯救*
*And the city was lost we're trying to save it*
*十字架 大卫星 重担不再*
*The cross the Star of David, we lost*
*向州长祈求 但他却是黑帮*
*We started praying to governor he a gangsta*
*与市长狼狈为奸 城已塌*
*In cahoots with the mayor the roof's starting to cave in*
*这不是游戏 一切黑暗 只剩火光*
*No, it's not a game all is dark, except the flame*
*时过境迁 沧海桑田*
*Now nothing will be the same now, the whole world's changed*
*音乐不同*
*Music is sounding different*
*电台无法鼓舞我们 在所有风格中*
*Radio stations don't pump us up, in they mix set*
*迪斯科依然最受欢迎*
*Disco's still getting that airtime for big checks*
*没有付出*
*Yo, something gotta give*
*没有蜕变 就不会有新生*
*And something gotta die so something new can live*
蜡烛之暗
*就这样 我很喜欢*
*That's the way uh-huh, uh-huh, I like it*
KC and the Sunshine Band - "That's the Way (I Like It)"
今年我们很辉煌 非常辉煌
It's been a good year for us. It's been a monster year for us.
我们打破了销量纪录 创造了历史
A record-breaking, history-making year for us.
罗伊·阿什顿
罗伊·阿什顿
造星者
但不代表我们对今年很满意
But that don't mean it's been a satisfactory year for us.
稍下一点 亲爱的
Little lower there, baby.
满足就像淋病
Satisfaction, it's like gonorrhea.
-能说句"阿门"吗 -阿门
- Can I get an "Amen"? - Amen.
-"好运"呢 -好运
- How about a "Mazel"? - Mazel.
-当然 罗伊 -各位
- Absolutely, Roy. - Hey. Hey, fellas.
有人订披萨了吗
Somebody order a pizza?
-杰基·莫雷诺 -我给你们带了礼物
- Jackie Moreno. - I come bearing gifts.
-见到你很荣幸 -伟大的杰基·莫雷诺
- It's an honor to meet you, man. - The Jack Moreno.
天啊 我必须得跟你握个手
Holy shit, I gotta shake your hand.
不不 大家留下
No, no, no. Stay.
留下 学点东西
Stay. Learn something.
我墙上半数的唱片
Half the gold records on my wall,
都有杰基的功劳
Jackie had a part in delivering.
没错 还有些白金唱片
Yeah, some of the platinum ones, too.
但谁在意呢
But who's counting?
杰基 有事吗
So, Jackie. What's new?
我发现了一个女歌♥手 罗伊
I found a girl singer, Roy.
完全是迪斯科的料 天使面孔
She's pure disco. Face like an angel.
魔鬼身材
Body, boom, boom, boom.
-我要立刻录个样带 -样带
- I have to record a demo immediately. - A demo?
这女孩会让我们发大财的
This girl's gonna make somebody armored trucks full of cash.
介于我们的交情...
Considering our history...
我就先来找你了
you know, I'm coming to you first.
好吧
Okay.
-录吧 -真的吗
- Do it. - For real?
-既然你对她有信心 为什么不呢 -谢谢
- If you believe in her, why not? Right? - Thank you.
但我不能做得太小气
But hey, listen, I can't do it on the "El cheapo." You know?
她唱迪斯科 我得找乐师
She's a disco act. I gotta have musicians.
预订录音房♥ 还要请录音师
I gotta have studio time. I need the right engineer.
-我需要种子基金 -种子基金吗
- Seed money. - Seed money?
至少得五千
At least five grand.
不如这样
Hey, how about this?
五分怎么样
How about... five cents?
我是认真的 罗伊
I'm being serious, Roy.
我也是
So am I.
小子们 看到没 永远不要成为这样的人
See this, boys? This is what you never fucking wanna be.
杰基
Yo, Jackie.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
别这样 哥们 我为你付出了很多
Come on, man. I-- I did a lot for you.
我也是 告诉你
And I for you. Tell you what.
你这个不知悔改 堕落
You remorseless, degenerate junkie,
好赌的傻♥逼♥瘾君子人♥渣♥
gambling fuckhead, thieving waste of space.
唱片界要是有人愿意再跟你合作
Go find anybody in the record business
你就回来找我
who will work with you again and then come back and talk to me!
但没人愿意 因为你已经死了 杰基
But nobody will because you're dead, Jackie.
你就像个鬼魂
You're a-- you're a ghost.
活该
And you deserve it.
因为你是个可悲的赌徒
Because you, you are the royal flush
吸毒的骗子
of pathetic loser, swindling, junkie fucks!
"纯迪斯科" 得了吧
"Pure disco"? Forget it.
去死
Go die.
高温持续打破记录
A record-breaking heat wave continues
-白天温度... -我明白你的意思
- with a daytime high... - I mean, I hear you.
但总会有别的选择 你得知道去何处寻找
But there's always options. You just gotta know where to look.
我在找 我跟你说
I am looking, and I'm telling you,
-这真不是件易事 -生活中没有易事
- it ain't easy. - Nothing in life easy.
不会一帆风顺的
Ain't no peaches and cream.
伊齐基尔在找活儿干
Ezekiel's looking for some work.
先等等 别给我压力
Hold up now. Stop the damn presses.
你是想告诉我 "菲利斯·惠特利先生"
You mean to tell me, Mr. Phyllis Wheatley over here,
全美第一个出版著作的非裔女诗人
写诗赚得不够
that your poetry ain't making good money?
我在为买♥♥唱盘而筹钱
I'm trying to raise money for a turntable.
你买♥♥那破唱盘干什么
What the hell you need to buy a damn turntable for?
攒钱买♥♥点牙膏怎么样
How about save up for some damn toothpaste?
利昂 他是想找份正经工作
Leon, he's trying to find an honest job.
好 这我完全支持
Okay. Well, now that, I can support 110 percent.
我觉得你应该带上他
And I think you should bring him with you.
对这句话 我要说
And to that, I say:
绝对不行
Hell, no.
我才不想让他糟蹋我的钱
The last thing I need is that boy mess up my money.
我觉得这正好能让他尝尝干苦活的滋味
I think it's a great way for him to learn about hard work.
你说今年夏天你要把我变成男人
You said you was gonna make a man out of me this summer.
-那只是一种说法而已 -是啊 你总说
- Oh, that's just a figure of speech. - Yeah, and you always say:
"男人要积极主动"
"A man need to take initiative."
你以为他在干什么
What do you think he's doing?
该死 我确实说了 是不是
Damn it. I do say that, don't I?
好吧
All right.
但你要把一半的薪水交给我 同意吗
But half your wages kick back to me. You dig?
我得去见小狼
Now, I gotta meet this man, Little Wolf,
地狱俱乐部需要杂工干活儿
about some handyman gig down at the Les Inferno.
-那里一团糟 -等下 地狱俱乐部
- That place got shot the hell up. So-- - Wait. Les Inferno?
怎么 你要食言了
Oh, wait. So, what? Now you reneging?
怎么 你觉得杂工这活儿不够好
Oh, what? Handyman work ain't good enough for you?
-不 我只是没 -好 很好
- No, no, no. I just didn't-- - Yeah. Sure enough.
不管你喜不喜欢 都得跟我过去
You're going down there with me whether you like it or not.
*妈妈低下头说 儿子*
*Mama just hung her head and said, son*
Temptations - "Papa Was A Rollin' Stone"
*爸爸是个不安分的人*
*Papa was a rolling stone*
华盛顿称 我国经济正在急速衰退
...the nation's capital say the country is in a steep recession.
我得承认 我从没想过能见到这场面
I gotta say, I never figure I'd see this.
拜托 让我看到你用点力气 宝贝
Come on. Let me see you put some elbow grease into it, cupcake.
-你想跟我一样做杂工吗 -我只是需要钱
- You wanna be a handyman like me, huh? - I just need the money.
我们不都是吗
Don't we all.
我表弟雇你不是让你闲坐在这儿
I know my cousin didn't hire you to be sitting here,
像在沙滩度假似的喝酒
drinking like it's a day at the motherfucking beach.
-回去工作 -我凌晨五点就到这儿了
- Get back to work. - Got here at 5:00 a.m.
只是休息一下而已
Just taking a little break.
你有话说是吗
Oh, you got something to say?
没有 先生 但我们不是按小时算工钱的
No, sir. But we don't get paid by the hour anyway.
-价格是固定的 -是吗
- It's a flat rate. - Yeah?
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表