剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Jesus, sometimes, and, uh... always Bruce Lee.
-你准备好了吗 -放吧
- All right, you ready for this? - Yeah, hit me.
再见 朋克摇滚
Goodbye, punk rock.
迎接嘻哈吧
And... hello, get down.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
今晚我们有幸请来了"滴蜜者"合唱团
We have the Honeydrippers in the house tonight.
他们刚从华盛顿回来
They just got back from Washington, DC.
别告诉我你喜欢这种东西
Don't tell me you like this stuff.
不是 我只是喜欢里面的嘻哈部分
Nah, just the get down part.
嘻哈部分 那是什么
Get down part? What's that?
你真的想知道吗
You really wanna know?
只要是你想告诉我的 我都想知道
Anything you wanna tell me, I really wanna know.
自从玛莲上了电视 一切都发生得太快了
Ever since Mylene went on TV, everything's going so fast.
-雷蒙还有董事会还有银行 -最后两袋
- Ramon and the board and the bank. - Last two.
给你
Here you go.
-我该走了 -你要喝点咖啡吗
- I should go. -You want some coffee?
不用了 不用麻烦 我...
No, no. That's good. I'm...
不麻烦
It's no trouble.
一杯水就行了
Un vasito agua.
好的 稍等
Okay. Coming up.
雷蒙告诉我贡斯在找
Ramon tells me Gunns is giving you a hard time
你新房♥动工的麻烦
about construction on your housing starting up?
说不好
I don't know.
贡斯和那些白人政客
Gunns and those blanquito politicians,
他们都想来给动工仪式拍照
they all come up for a photo op
然后就没下文了
of the groundbreaking and then nada.
像是在搪塞我
Like a runaround.
每次我经过那个空荡荡的施工现场
And every time I pass by that empty construction site,
就感觉那里挂着个大标语
it's like a great big sign
上面写着"弗兰西斯科·富埃尔特
saying, "Francisco Fuerte...
对他的人坐视不管"
can't do nothing for his people."
"弗兰西斯科·富埃尔特是个蠢货
"Francisco Fuerte es a pendejo.
大蠢货"
Grand pendejo."
好事多磨 不是吗
Everything good takes time, no?
没人觉得你是个蠢货
And no one thinks you're a pendejo.
说不清
I don't know.
但还是谢谢了
Pero gracias.
不客气
You're welcome.
你听到的都是最简单的和♥弦♥
You're talking stripped-down chords.
没有人声只有鼓声 这就是我喜欢的部分
The drums without the vocals, that's the part I like.
因为稍后我的DJ
'Cause then my DJ,
他会用两种不同的唱盘放同一张唱片
he plays the same record on two different turntables.
第一个...
First, one...
然后再放一遍
And then again.
等下 你的DJ
Wait, your DJ?
我一个哥儿们
It's this guy I know.
这些都是我从他那学到的
He... he introduced me to all this shit.
他叫什么
Does he have a name?
少林绝伦 妙手摧花情圣
Shaolin Fantastic, the Lady Killing Romantic.
他的真名叫什么
But what about his real name?
我不知道
I don't know.
少林绝伦放了唱片中的嘻哈部分 对吗
But Shaolin plays the get down part on one record, right?
就在快结束的时候
And right about when it's about to end
他又换到另一张唱片 然后再回来
he goes back to the other record, and then back again.
不停地循环
And then again, and then again, and again,
这就演奏出了一段无休止的长嘻哈旋律
to make one long get down part that never ends.
这样很酷是因为...
And that's cool because...?
因为你就可以跟着节奏起舞 而我就能说唱了
'Cause you can dance to it. And I can talk over it.
-说唱 -举个例子
- Talk? - For example...
小伊说他会来的
Zeke said he'd be here.
他说他会来的
He said he'd be here.
看那边 看那边
This, this right here.
太美了 真好 很有明星范儿
Beautiful. Yes, you're a star.
看着我的眼睛
Look right into my eyes now.
玛莲不在家吗
Mylene's not home?
-她去拍照了 -拍照 对
- She's at the photo shoot. - The photo shoot. Right.
还有你的洛佩斯载雷蒙
And your man Lopez drove Ramon
去跟执事签合约去了
to sign those papers with the deacon.
说是他们午夜过了后才会回来
Said they'd-- they'd all be back after midnight.
午夜
Midnight.
莉迪
Lydee.
*没错 大家不要停*
*Yes, yes, y'all, you don't stop*
*我叫小伊 他们都叫我小百科*
*My name is Zeke They call me Books*
*我爱奖学金 我爱恶棍们*
*I chill with scholars I chill with crooks*
*时间到了嗨起来*
*When it's time to get it on*
*我和唐璜一样风流倜傥*
*I'm known to the ladies as quite the Don Juan*
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们一起跳舞吧
Let's dance.
-他还没来吗 -太美了
- He still isn't here? - Beautiful.
*忘掉真♥相♥ 接受谎言*
*Forget the truth, inhale the lies... *
-玛莲 -我只希望伊齐基尔在
- Mylene. - I just wish Ezekiel was here.
小伊说了他要来
Zeke said he'd be here.
我只想伊齐基尔在
I just wish Ezekiel was here.
来吧 多唱两句
Come on. More talk.
唱唱我
Talk about me.
好吧
All right.
*她的名字叫克劳迪娅·贡斯*
*She goes by the name of Claudia Gunns*
*有着性感臀部的优等生*
*A straight-A student with sexy buns*
你喜欢我的屁♥股♥
You like my buns?
弗兰尼 我受不了了
Ay, Franny, I can't take it no more.
但是...
Sí, pero...
但是
Pero--
来吧
Sí, ven.
*蓝眼睛的你 亲切友好*
*Your eyes are blue You're friendly too*
*我可以这样一整晚 你让我梦想成真*
*I could do this all night 'Cause you make my aim true*
我不该这么做 真希望伊齐基尔在这儿
I shouldn't be doing this. I wish Ezekiel was here.
他为什么没打来
Why didn't he call?
我需要他
But I need him.
我需要他
I need him.
我一直都爱着你 莉迪亚
I've always loved you, Lydia.
我一直都爱着你
I've always loved you.
他说他会来的
He said he'd be here...
他说他会来的 他说会来的
Said he'd be here. Said he'd be here...
糟了
Oh, shit.
我只是 等等 几点了
I just-- Wait, what time is it?
我得 我要迟到了
Uh-- I have to-- I'm really late to...
你要干嘛
For what?
非常抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I have to go,
我给忘了我要走了 反正我得走了
and I forgot that I have to go but I-- I have to go.
是为了女孩
You mean a girl?
不是
No.
我不知道 我要去写论文了
I-- I don't know. Just, I gotta finish my essay.
但小伊从未食过言
But Zeke's never broken a promise before.
他生我气了
He's mad at me.
谢恩
Shane.
-大家都生我气了 -玛莲
- Everyone's mad at me. - Mylene.
看着我
Look at me.
你有什么话都可以跟我说
You always got me to talk to.
除非你告诉我到底发生什么事
And I'm not going anywhere
不然我不会走的
until you tell me what's really going on.
那让我猜猜出什么事了
How about I guess what's wrong
如果我哪里说错了 你就打断我
and you stop me if I say something that's untrue?
好
Okay.
你爱你的父母 叔叔和男朋友
You love your parents and your tio and your boyfriend.
确实
I do.
但你自己可能
But you may be...
不再是以前
not exactly the same anymore
他们认识的你 他们希望你成为的样子了
as how they see you, how they want you to be.
不是
No.
因为你作为艺术家和个人都在成长
Because you're growing. As an artist and as a person.
希望如此
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表