剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
-现在价格变成了"你被炒了" -什么
- Well, now, it's a "You're fired" rate. - What?
-滚出去 -他是认真的吗
- The fuck out of here. - Is he serious?
-别说了 -该死
- Pack it up. - Oh, shit.
你就是那天晚上的"罗密欧"吧
Romeo, right?
对 我认识你
Yeah. Yeah, I know you.
那天晚上跟你在一起的西班牙漂亮妞
That fine little Spanish freak you was with the other night.
她电♥话♥号♥码是多少
What's her phone number?
快说 快告诉我
Come on. Give up them digits.
她没有电♥话♥
She ain't got a phone.
-你♥他♥妈♥瞪谁呢 -我们干了五个小时
- Who the fuck you eyeballing? - We worked five hours.
我去找谁要工钱
Who I need to see about getting paid for that?
坐下 给商业促进局打电♥话♥ 黑鬼
Sit down. Call the Better Business Bureau, nigga.
跳吧 跳吧 跳吧
Get it. Get it. Get it, baby. Get it.
我好想你
Oh, I've missed you.
-你喜欢吗 -过来 让我摸摸狮子
- You like that? - Come here. Let me pet the lion.
看它能不能再发出巨大吼声
See if he can let out another mighty roar.
有人把你的活儿调♥教♥得一级棒
Somebody taught you how to do that kind of championship fucking.
我知道你想要什么 但我可以让你更进一步
I know what you want, but I can give you one step better.
挣大钱的机会
The opportunity to make real money.
你想加入我的家族吗
You wanna join my family?
你准备好献身给安妮了吗
Are you ready to commit to Annie?
雾蒙蒙又炎热潮湿
Hazy, hot and humid,
整座城市就是一口沸腾的大锅
the city is a boiling cauldron,
白天的最高温度超过三十七摄氏度
with a daytime high of well over 100.
纽约的历史性热浪仍在继续
The historic heatwave in New York City continues.
冰箱里有鸡肉和米饭
And we got chicken and rice in the fridge.
肉卷 金枪鱼砂锅 热狗和腊肠
Meatloaf, tuna casserole, hot dogs and bologna.
-两加仑牛奶 -妈 快让布下去
- Two gallons of milk-- - Mom, tell Boo to get off.
布布 别再跟你姐闹了
Boo-Boo, stop messing with your sister.
温斯顿 我们要赶不上车了
Winston, we're gonna miss our bus.
妈 你们要离开多久
Ma, how long you guys going for?
明天在尼亚加拉瀑布举♥行♥葬礼
Funeral's tomorrow in Niagara Falls,
-所以我们周六回来 -棒
- so we'll be back on Saturday. - Cool.
玛莲 你跟你♥爸♥谈过了吗
Mylene, have you talked to your father?
他把我赶出来了 吉普林夫人
He kicked me out, Ms. Kipling.
就因为唱歌♥ 妈
For singing, Mom.
-真差劲 -真差劲 是不是 K夫人
- Ain't that wack? - That's wack. Right, Mrs. K?
尤其因为她要做全职的迪斯科明星
Especially because she's about to be a full-time disco star.
玛莲 告诉她杰基的事
Mylene, tell her about Jackie.
我找了个制♥作♥人帮我制♥作♥
I got a producer producing me now.
一个有名的制♥作♥人
A famous producer.
好 我们不在的时候你可以住在这儿
Okay. Well, you can stay while we're gone,
但等我们回来 要把这事解决了
but when we come back, we gotta figure this out.
你妈妈肯定想让你回家
I'm sure your mother wants you back home.
谢谢 吉普林夫人
Thank you, Ms. Kipling.
-温斯顿 -我在这儿 亲爱的
- Winston. - I'm here, my dear.
好了 孩子们 你们知道规矩
All right, kids. You know the drill.
不许打架 注意礼貌
No fighting. Mind your manners.
不许斗嘴 不许带陌生人来 不许玩水球
No biting, no strangers and no water balloons.
给我个拥抱 来抱一个
Give me some love. Give me some.
-为什么觉得是我 -来吧
- Why you think it's me? - Come on.
-我会想你的 老爸 -我也会想你 宝贝
- I'll miss you, Dad. - I'll miss you too, baby.
-约兰达 家里你说了算 -什么
- Yolanda, you're in charge. - What?
没错 女孩最大 女孩最大
Yeah, girls on top. Girls on top.
-爱你们 爱你们 -好了
- One love, one love. - All right, well...
好了 大伙
All right, y'all.
小伊要下班回来了
Zeke's about to get back here from work,
他一定想知道我们弄到了多少钱
and he's gonna wanna know how much money we got.
小迪 沙发区域的情况重新汇报一下
So, Dizz, couch-duty update.
你从靠垫下面找到多少钱
How much did you dig out of the cushions?
目前为止找到了一块一毛二
So far, $1.12.
不要放过任何一个角落
Leave no stone unturned.
-唱盘怎么样了 -我把烧坏的修好了
- And turntables? - I fixed the burnt ones.
等我们再搞到一个唱盘和一个混音器
When we get another turntable and a mixer,
DJ下流布会像大魔头一样令人生惧
DJ Boo Nasty gonna be chilling like a villain.
你们真是蠢透了
Y'all are stupid for real.
钱要用在新的DJ设备上 我们说了算
Money's gonna be for our new DJ gear. That's our thing now.
用那笔钱买♥♥个空调 布
Get a air conditioner with the money, Boo.
我们快要热化了
Man, we melting in here.
完了吗 就一个"嘿"
That's all? Just "Hey"?
-见到我不高兴吗 -我很高兴啊
- Ain't you happy to see me? - Yeah. I'm happy to see you.
-怎么了 -怎么样 伙计
-Yo. What's happening? - What's up, dog?
-工作怎么样 -糟透了
- How was the new job? - It sucked.
过来一下
Come here for a sec.
过来
Come here.
-伊齐基尔 -别闹
- Ezekiel. - Stop, stop.
-你应该带钱回来了吧 -没错
- Yo, hope your ass brought some money. - Yeah, yeah.
这是全部积蓄了 三十一美元外加十八美分
This is my life savings right here: 31 dollars and 18 cents.
-有少林的消息吗 -我们去买♥♥设备吧
- Hey, you heard from Shao? - Let's just get the gear.
小伊的钱加上我的 小迪和布的
So, with Zeke's savings added up with mine, Dizz's and Boo's,
这样我们一共有...
that brings us up to...
-整整五十一块 -但是一套设备要六百
- precisely $51. - But a system costs 600.
怎么了
What's up?
-闭上眼睛 -为什么
- Close your eyes. - Why?
闭上就行了
Just close your eyes.
睁开吧
Open them.
我没包装 这是送给你的
I didn't wrap it, but it's yours.
旧的那本写完可以用这本继续写诗
It's for your poems for when your old book is done.
上面有你名字的首字母
And it's got your initials.
我把它送给你也是为了感谢
I got it to say thank you
你在教堂帮我唱歌♥
for helping me with my song at the church.
-我们还是好朋友 对吗 -没错
- We were great, right? - Yeah.
我们是朋友
We was all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
不客气
Yeah.
弗兰西斯科·克鲁兹
布朗克斯社区活动中心
斯坦利 今年最热的一天 我的空调坏了
Stanley, hottest day of the fucking year. My AC shit the bed.
而你跟我说的全是礼节
And all I can hear from you is protocol,
礼仪 外交 耐心
decorum, diplomacy, patience.
-体贴 -老大
- Delicacy. - Jefe.
-斯坦 -这些人需要去取悦
- Stan. - There are people to please.
我很乐意见他们
I'm happy to meet the guy.
但除非我要见的是重要人物
But unless I'm meeting with the main guy,
不然他们就要过来找我 我不会去找他们的
they come here to me! I don't go to them.
正如我所说的 我要见的人来了
As it happens, here's my next meeting.
斯坦 出去吧
Stan, para fuera.
伙计
My man.
我迫不及待想听你的消息
I'm dying to hear...
与阿什顿那家伙的会面进展怎样
how this meeting went with this Asheton guy.
他想马上给玛莲录个样带
Well, he wants to cut a demo with Mylene immediately.
什么
What?
他不考虑见她一下吗
He don't wanna meet her?
-不考虑听她唱一下吗 -不
- He don't wanna hear her sing? - No.
等等
Hold up.
这是个好消息 杰基
This is great news, Jackie,
你确定他是这么说的
but are you sure that's what he said?
因为我对这个阿什顿做了些调查...
Because I did some looking into this Asheton guy and...
他是个谨慎的人
he's a serious dude.
马拉喀什之星也是个谨慎的唱片公♥司♥
And Marrakesh Star is a serious label.
听着 西斯科 我理解你的想法
Uh, look, Cisco, I-- I know where you're going, and um...
我一点也不生气
I'm not offended.
杰基 我是说
Jackie, I'm just saying...
你不用担心告诉我实话
you don't have to be afraid to tell the truth.
实话 实话就是
The truth? Okay, the truth is this:
在布朗克斯 在牌桌上
Here in the Bronx, around the card table,
所有人都知道我会看人
everybody knows that I know people,
我会做唱片
that I make records.
我不会东跑西颠
You know, I don't go around
像个蠢货一样去推销自己 你懂吗
and advertise myself like a jerk off, you know?
可能偶尔会 但是在曼哈顿 西斯科
Once in a while, maybe, but you know, down in Manhattan, Cisco,
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表