剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
刚才是我唐突了
I'm sorry about my behavior back there.
我一见到漂亮姑娘 我就容易紧张
Pretty girls, they just-- They just make me nervous.
我不知道该说什么 但我想补偿你
I didn't know what to say, but I wanna make it up to you.
看出来了
That's a seen.
如果你真想让我把你的样带给马里布
If you really wanna get your tape to Malibu...
待会斗舞你做我的舞伴吧
you'll be my partner for this competition.
他在寻找下一颗巨星
He's looking for his next star.
今晚这里有很多优秀舞者
There's a lot of good dancers out there tonight.
但我只要找一个人
Yeah, but I'm only looking for one.
我真不能把唱片给你
I can't give you the fucking record!
尽快决定吧 要是你的妞真那么迷人
But decide quick 'cause if your girl's really all that...
卡迪拉克已经在上她了
Cadillac's dicking her down right now.
各位 距斗舞开始还有60秒
Sixty seconds till the dance-off, y'all.
-59秒 58秒 -慢着
- Fifty-nine... Fifty-eight... - Wait.
动起来 还不算晚
Get off your ass! It ain't too late.
*准备好了吗*
*Are you ready*
*来公交车站*
*To do the Bus Stop?*
-*公交车站* -她在那儿
- *Do the Bus Stop* - Hey, that's her.
-哪个 -漂亮的那个
- Which one? - The beautiful one.
准备好了 照我教你的做
Getting served up, just like I told you.
-玛莲 -我没告诉你吗
- Mylene! - Didn't I tell you?
-玛莲 -得了 我们走
- Hey, Mylene! - Come on. Hey. We gotta go.
-得了 -跟我走 玛莲
- Come on. - We gotta go! Mylene!
你这是想干什么
Where you think you going?
我就知道你会冲动...
I knew you was gonna try--
放他们过来 放他们过来
Let them on through. Let them on through.
有什么东西给我 宝贝
What you got for me, baby?
卡迪拉克有很喜欢的人
Cadillac got somebody real here.
他和他女友想第一对斗舞 放这张唱片
He and his girl wanna go first in the dance-off to this record.
-给他 -这里不允许点歌♥
- Give it to him. - No requests.
你们清楚得很
You know better than that.
这是他父亲自己种植进口的
Grown and imported by his father.
-在玻利维亚 -他是唐家人
- In Bolivia. - He's a Don.
我自己会判断
Yeah. We'll see about that.
他名字叫唐·圣·胡安
Don San Juan is his name.
"唐·圣·胡安" 他才不叫这鬼玩意
"Don San Juan," that shit ain't his name.
你怎么知道 你是玻利维亚来的吗
How you fucking know? You from fucking Bolivia?
你的意思是
You mean to tell me...
他的名字就那么巧
his name just so happens to
和波多黎各首都同名吗
be the motherfucking capital of Puerto Rico?
你侮辱我的姓氏 你会后悔的
You insulted my family name. I don't think you wanna do that.
看吧 你不行啊
See? You fucked up.
你根本不了解他的家族
You don't even know who his family is.
贱♥人♥ 你以为自己在跟谁说话
Bitch, who the fuck you think you talking to?
你又觉得自己在跟谁说话
Who you think you talking to?
混♥蛋♥ 他们都说我最厉害
Motherfucker, they call me the best.
能够拿下所有比赛
I pass every test.
超人在我面前也只能送送外卖♥♥
I done ripped that S off of Superman's chest.
就直说了吧 伙计
Get it straight, homeboys.
我从不接受点歌♥
I don't take no fucking requests.
你让超人送外卖♥♥我无所谓
You might have ripped the S off his chest,
但这次的请求我问心无愧
but nevertheless, take this request
骗你没有必要
this ain't no jive.
放我这张唱片 保你小命一条
Play the record, and keep your ass alive.
你这是在威胁我吗
You coming to me with a threat?
小子 你根本不了解我
Boy, you don't know me yet.
黑鬼 你是初生牛犊一头 而我可是老手
Nigga, youse a young'n, but baby, I'm a vet.
不是我的碟 我绝对不会接受
And I don't spin nothing that ain't on my set.
我没有威胁你 老兄 这可是真宝贝
This ain't no threat, bro. This is something real.
我才不管你那双手有多么高贵
I don't really care how you fucking feel.
这货可是产自玻利维亚的高配
Our product has the Bolivian seal.
一张唱片我就让你爽到想飞
I'll make it snow all night on you for one record.
那么宝贝 你来决定
So, baby, what's the deal?
爽到想飞吗
You make it snow all night?
玻利维亚极品
Bolivia's finest.
给我看看这东西
Let me see this bullshit.
*不要停 我来告诉你何时*
*Don't stop, I'll tell you when*
米斯蒂·霍洛韦 帕库萨混音
Misty Holloway, Pakoussa Remix?
你怎么搞到这个的
How the fuck did you get this?
在我的家族文化里 这样提问很不礼貌
In my family, it's impolite to ask questions like that.
不劳费神了
So, don't worry about it.
你这口音难听死了
That accent is busted.
老大 蛋糕要到了
Boss, cake's almost here.
我这就去叫卡迪拉克
I'm gonna get Cadillac.
怎么会有人连自己母亲的生日都迟到呢
What kind of son is late for his mother's birthday?
他在乱搞 我会抓他过来
He's fucking around. I'll get him, bring him up.
那好吧
All right, then.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
该换点平和的音乐了
Time for something smooth...
献给想要关系升温的恋人们
...for the lovers who wanna groove.
这首浪漫的混音十分少见
A remix so romantic and so rare,
据说根本不存在
some said it didn't exist nowhere.
伙计
Yo, cuz.
-你妈在点蜡烛了 -现在不行
- Your mama's lighting candles now. - Not right now.
她叫你去唱《生日快乐歌♥》
She asked for you to sing her "Happy Birthday."
-不必畏惧 -她态度不大好
- Never fear... - She didn't ask nicely.
马里布已经准备好了
Malibu's got it right here.
你自己考虑下吧
You think about that dance.
我好喜欢这首歌♥
Yo, this is my song.
怎么
What?
他怎么知道... 干什么
How'd he know it was... What?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你来了
You're here?
你进来了
You got in?
你真是醇如红酒 圣如天赐
You truly are as fine as wine and so divine
我一定要拥有你 不论何时何地
You know I had to make you mine no matter the time
-小伊 你真荒唐 -我攀上山巅
- Zeke, you're ridiculous. - So, I scaled that mountaintop
才放出这张唱片
to get that record dropped.
只为看云开雾散
Just to see the clouds part
如你朱唇轻启
As your pretty lips did the same.
期待终有一天 你能唤我姓名
Hoping, one day, they'd utter my name.
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*让我再度魂不守舍*
*Take me out of myself again*
*魂不守舍*
*Out of myself*
看看这对小情人
Feast your eyes on these two young doves.
-甜蜜而纯洁的爱情 -*给我爱 教我怎么爱*
- The very definition of pure, sweet love. - *Show me love, show me how to love*
-*怎么爱* -*我一个人做不来*
-*How to love* - *I can't do this on my own*
*没有你我做不来*
*I can't do this without my love*
*让我魂不守舍*
*Take me out of myself*
*帮我神魂颠倒*
*Help me lose control*
*我一个人做不来*
*I can't do this on my own*
*给我爱*
*Show me love*
*给我幸福*
*Show me happiness*
*我一个人做不来*
*I can't do this on my own*
马里布
Malibu.
*我做不来*
*I can't do this*
-*我做不来* -*我一个人做不来*
- *I can't do this* - *I can't do this on my own*
哪位女士会是今晚的幸运儿呢
Ha! Who's the lucky lady gonna be tonight? Yeah.
来吧
Come on!
怂货没资格来 因为卡迪拉克太拽
Losers need not apply 'cause Cadillac's just too fly.
*费 呸*
*Fee, fie*
*佛 鬼*
*Fo, fum*
*我正俯视魔鬼的枪杆*
*I'm looking down the barrel of the devil's gun*
*我说过*
*I said*
*无处可逃*
*Nowhere to run*
*我们要反抗魔鬼之枪*
*We've gotta make a stand against the devil's gun*
动起来 动起来
Ho! Mix it up, mix it up.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表