剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
不再消极 成为王者
Free yourself from negativity, and be king.
-晚安 珍妮特 -晚安 贡...
- Good night, Janet. - Good evening, Mr. G...
我做了个噩梦
I had this nightmare,
我想逃 小拉
and now I'm bugging out, Ra.
恶霸三人组拿到了赫克的回声器械和柏莎音响
Notorious Three got Herc's echoplex and Bertha speakers.
他们就像宇宙泰山 绿巨人浩克
And them Herculoids is like Hulk,
铁人28号♥之类的怪物
Gigantor and every other freak of nature
没人想对上
that you don't want messing with
你却得一次对上全部
you all rolled up in one.
你刚刚说什么
What did you say?
我说我们需要某种秘密武器 但我还没想到
I said we need some sort of secret weapon I ain't thought of yet.
我不怕对战
For the battle, I ain't scared of nothing.
但我怕他们的柏莎音响
But them Berthas scare the shit out of me.
我想这才是你想说的
I thought that's what you said.
我的朋友
My friend...
恐惧
Fear.
是面对危险的理性反应
It is a rational evolutionary response to danger.
但我博览群书
But it's also clear to me...
发现另一种
through extensive reading...
面对危险的理性反应
that the only other rational evolutionary response to danger...
超能力
is superpowers.
你的理性反应就是"获得超能力"吗
Your rational response is "Get some superpowers"?
但一种超能力是不够的
But superpowers alone ain't enough.
危险太大 就没法独自对抗
Some dangers are just too great to fight alone.
这时就得将各种超能力
So, that's when you gotta combine your superpowers
整合成一大股力量
into one big one.
你究竟在说什么 小拉
What the fuck are you talking about, Ra?
-听着 我在说超级英雄 -不不
- Look, I'm talking about superheroes... - No, no.
目标一致的超级英雄联盟
superheroes with the unity of purpose.
《X战警》里没有单独行动的超级英雄
There's no X-Man in X-Men.
如果单独行动 无论金刚狼
Acting alone, neither Wolverine
还是独眼巨人都没法打败宇宙泰山
nor Cyclops could defeat the Herculoids.
但齐心协力
But acting together,
要是嘻哈兄弟的每个人都说唱
if every man in the Get Down Brothers rhymes,
-我们的唱词结合到一起 -你没法说唱
- with our rhymes combined. - You can't rhyme.
我可以
I can.
我能唱小伊写的唱词
If Zeke writes them.
小伊可以给我们全部人写唱词
Zeke's gonna write rhymes for all of us.
小拉 DJ对战关键是唱片 不是唱词
Ra, a DJ battle's about records, not words.
而且小伊很忙
Plus Zeke's busy.
不 他可以的
No, he could do it.
要是他能挤时间帮我们
If he could fit us into his schedule.
贡斯先生 我是伊齐基尔·菲格罗
Mr. Gunns, I'm Ezekiel Figuero.
你错过了面试
You missed your appointment.
听着 我来不是为了拍马屁
Look, I'm not here to kiss your ass.
你说什么
Excuse me?
或为了我错过面试道歉
Or apologize for missing my appointment.
那是个愚蠢的错误
That was a stupid mistake.
事实上是致命的错误
Fatal, in fact.
但要知道 你会在我的实习中受益
But I gave some thought to what you'd get out of this internship.
贫民区的少数族裔代表
A minority ghetto mascot
这对公♥关♥有好处吧
who looks good for community relations, right?
你到底想说什么 孩子
What exactly are you implying, son?
巴尔扎克曾说
Balzac said,
"巨大财富背后都隐藏着犯罪"
"Behind every great fortune there's a crime."
而我知道的巨富家族
And I know upstanding families
比如肯尼迪家族和洛克菲勒家族
like the Kennedys and the Rockefellers
能出人头地 都少不了盟友
didn't make their names without the right alliances.
因此 您可以同我联盟
So, I offer you the chance to ally with me.
我聪明 上进 必定会成功
I'm smart, and I'm ambitious, and I will be successful.
我想像克鲁兹先生和你一样 成为社区领袖
I want to be a leader for my community like Mr. Cruz and you.
您是个精明的商人 我给您提供
So, I'm giving you, smart businessman that you are,
一个初期入局的机会
an opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
克鲁兹先生选了你吗
You're Mr. Cruz's choice, huh?
没错 富埃尔特老爹
That's right, Papa Fuerte.
不如你周六晚上出席晚宴吧
Why don't you come to dinner Saturday night?
叫珍妮特安排
Ask Janet to schedule it.
但记住 有领导出席 所以别迟到
But remember, leaders lead, so don't be late.
至少如果你再被赶出家门
At least if you get kicked out of your house again,
-你知道该去哪里 -我会想你们的
- you know where to come. - I'm gonna miss you all.
姑娘 我不敢相信你要回家了
Girl, I can't believe you're going home.
我会经常想念跟你在一起的日子
I'm gonna miss having you here all the time.
我从小到大都跟三个蠢男生住
I've been living with three stupid boys all my life.
能有个姐妹真好
It was nice to have a sister for a minute.
我会想念穿你衣服的日子
I'm gonna miss wearing all your clothes.
我们以后还会常见的
We're gonna see each other all the time, you know.
毕竟我们是女子组合
Now that we're a girl group.
这是件大事吧
This is real big, right?
说不定会改变我们的一生
Like, our lives maybe could change and shit.
-我几乎没法相信 -为什么
- I almost don't believe it. - Why?
我们一直一起唱歌♥
We've been singing together all our lives.
是 但之前只是为了好玩
Yeah, but that was just for fun.
我只是
I just...
没想过我也会遇到这种事
never thought this could happen to someone like me.
约兰达
Yolanda.
你歌♥甜 人美
Your voice is on point. You foxy as hell.
还是我认识的最酷的人
And you're the coolest person I know.
没有人比你更适合
Ain't nobody better for this than you.
我们想要的一切都要有了
We're about to get everything we wanted, girl.
但这是你真心想要的吗
But is this definitely what you want?
接着唱圣歌♥吗
Singing the holy music again?
我觉得 杰基创造了新东西
Look, the way I see it, Jackie's created something new.
一种前所未有的音乐
You know, a song like ours doesn't exist,
肯定是有意义的
that's gonna count for something.
说的也是
Yeah, I guess you right.
我爸妈也挺高兴的
And my parents are happy.
他们在慢慢接受我 让我回家
They're accepting me, letting me come home.
我开心是因为我能唱歌♥
And I'm happy because I get to sing,
这就够了
and that's all I wanted.
而我开心是因为你要让我们出名了
And I'm happy because you about to make us all famous.
不
No.
我们得一起努力
We're doing that together.
恶霸三人组会很厉害的
The Notorious Three are gonna have size and strength.
所以我们得互相配合
So, we're gonna need coordination.
就像闪手大♥师♥说的那样
Like Flash said,
"形同一体" 不要散乱
"Being in unison." No disarray.
所以我说 "也许
So, I said, "Maybe...
你可以帮我们把歌♥词都写了"
you could write rhymes for all of us."
我说了 "这不是场韵律之战
And I said, "It's not a rhyme battle.
而是DJ之战"
It's a DJ battle."
我是DJ 这表明全场由我掌控
I'm the DJ, meaning I'm in charge.
我是乐队指挥
I'm the conductor.
-我只是提个建议 -我觉得不错
- I mean, it's just a suggestion. - I like it.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me too. - Me too.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
少林 你仍旧还是指挥
Shao, you still gonna be the conductor.
我们都是你的乐器
We just gonna be your instruments.
比如说 我是大号♥ 小布是铜钹
You know, like, I'm a tuba, Boo-Boo's a cymbal,
小拉小提琴 迪兹是三角铁
Ra-Ra's a violin and Dizzee's a triangle.
那我就是高音长笛
I'm partial to the piccolo flute.
你觉得呢
What you think?
我可以为你写词
You know, I could write something for you, you know.
专为指挥定制
Something special for the conductor.
要想飞得高 DJ就必须信任他的翅膀
In order to fly, a DJ must trust his wings.
-你要快点写 -没问题
- You gotta write fast. - Yeah.
-好了 -我们只有一个礼拜了
- All right! - We only got a week.
我们还要彩排一下
And we gotta rehearse.
可不能让管弦乐队毁了最主要的部分
Can't have the orchestra fucking up the main event.
-懂吗 -好的
- You dig? - All right.
那我明天一早就来见你
Then I'll see you first thing in the morning.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表