剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
-没有 -是玛莲
- No. - It's Mylene.
-谁 -该死
- Who? - Shit.
只不过是小伊的奶油胡桃糖女王
It's only Zeke's butter pecan praline queen.
-你跟那婊♥子♥说了 -不要叫她婊♥子♥
- Yo, you told that bitch? - Don't call her a bitch.
兄弟 她怎么到这来了
Man, how the fuck did she get here?
我不知道
I don't know.
冷静点 冷静点
Yo, chill. Yo, chill.
-我好像和我姐说了 -什么 小布
- I might've told my sister. - What, Boo?
-你知道她的性格 -练功房♥很神圣
- You know how she is. - The dojo is a sacred place.
对不起 少林
Sorry, Shao.
你怎么来了 玛莲
Why are you here, Mylene?
我还没为那晚的事谢谢你呢
I never thanked you for the other night.
谢谢你那晚带我离开地狱俱乐部
For getting me out of Les Inferno,
以及给我最爱的唱片
and for getting me my favorite record.
还有那支舞
And that dance.
我本以为我们不会再这样了
Yo, I thought we don't do this no more, you and me.
我们不做男女朋友
Just because we don't got a thing
并不意味着我们不再是朋友
no more don't mean we're losing our friendship.
我不想做你的朋友
I don't wanna be your friend.
但我们是完美搭档啊
But we go together.
你一直这么说的
And you always said that.
就像薄饼和糖浆
Like pancakes and syrup.
没有糖浆 薄饼就失去了风味
And pancakes ain't as good without syrup.
天啊 玛莲
Oh, my God, Mylene.
有时候我真想从来没认识过你
Sometimes I wish I never fucking met you.
别说这些鬼话
Don't say that shit.
不管发生什么 我们一直是彼此的陪伴
No matter what, we've always been there for each other.
我们经历了那么多 怎么能放下
Through everything. How could we just lose that?
薄饼并不是什么时候都能有糖浆相配
Pancakes don't just get syrup whenever they want.
糖浆也是要挑饼的
Syrup's got standards.
我要求你件事
I gotta ask you something.
周日我要唱圣歌♥
I'm singing a hymn on Sunday.
就是那首
You know the one that goes:
那又如何
What about it?
我要洗尽尘埃
Well, I need to dust it off.
容光焕发
You know? Shake it up.
颠覆一切
Turn it upside down.
*抓住切分音的节拍 鼓点敲得咚咚作响*
*Nail that beat to the syncopated rhythm with a rat tat tat*
等等 你是认真的吗
Wait, for serious?
是的
Yeah.
我要伊齐基尔的特殊曲目
I need an Ezekiel Special.
你在忙活什么
What are you up to?
-没什么 -说吧 说来听听
- I'm not up to anything. - Come on. Let's hear it.
好吧 有位唱片制♥作♥人要来见我
Okay. There's a record guy coming to see me,
我真的非常想打动他
and I really, really, really wanna impress him, you know?
原来是这么回事
That's what this is about.
去你的 玛莲
Fuck you, Mylene.
如果不是对我至关重要 我是不会来求你的
I wouldn't have asked you if it wasn't truly important to me.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
怎么回事 哥们
Yo, what was all that, man?
她想让我帮她唱歌♥
She wanted me to help her with some song
因为有位音乐人要来见她
'cause she's got some music guy coming.
你怎么回复她的
Yeah, and what'd you tell her?
-不可能 -干得好 哥们
- "Fuck, no" is what I told her. - Good for you, man.
-有时候你就是得教这些... -别说
- Sometimes you just gotta teach these-- - Don't.
过来
Come here, yo.
*别说这很容易*
*Don't say it's easy*
*两人齐心才能大放异彩*
*It takes two to make a thing go...*
这是你做过最缺心眼的事情了 小伊
That was the dumbest shit you ever did in your life, Zeke.
听着
Look...
是你说她在地狱俱乐部受到了惊吓
you was the one who said she was in shock at Les Inferno.
现在她恢复过来了 她在重新审视一切
Now she's out of shock. Now she's reassessing the landscape.
你们从八年级开始就一直在玩这个
You guys have been playing the "Now we kiss,
"我们亲亲了 我们又不亲亲了"的游戏
now we don't" game since eighth grade.
她现在只是想利用我
She's just trying to use me right now.
在我看来
The way I see it...
这个星球上所有的人
all of us here on this planet...
我们的一生就是一场旅行
and we're on a journey.
而这段旅程如此神秘
And it is a mystery.
谁也不知道最终会在哪里和谁相依
Who knows who's gonna end up where with who.
对不对
Right?
不过失去一位朋友实在很难过
It's just sad to lose a friend, though.
因为
'Cause like...
那是最难获得的东西
that's the hardest thing to come by.
*向右走 向右走 向右走*
*Go right, go right, go right*
*向右走 向右走 向右走*
*Go right, go right, go right*
*不久之后你将财源滚滚*
*You're gonna make your fortune by and by*
Curtis Mayfield - "Superfly"
*但如若你失败 也别去问缘由*
*But if you lose don't ask no questions why*
*你只知道 要么奋斗要么死*
*The only game you know is do or die*
*难以理解一个男人如此狂拽*
*Hard to understand what a hell of a man*
*但有个弱点暴露了 因为他被误扰*
*But a weakness was shown 'cause his hustle was wrong*
*他的想法自己掌控 但这家伙却独自生活*
*His mind was his own but the man lived alone*
*超级迷人*
*Ooh Superfly*
哥们
Yeah, man.
*但如若你失败 也别去问缘由*
*But if you lose don't ask no questions why*
来吧 宝贝
Come here, baby.
来
Come on.
我总觉得这样一个周六晚上
See, I was under the impression that it was a Saturday night.
但这个舞厅一个美妞都没有
But not a single fine-ass bird in this joint.
有人能告诉我是为什么吗
Anybody here got a notion why that might be?
让这些混♥蛋♥觉得我们要剁了他们
Let's make these motherfuckers think we gonna kill their asses.
别他妈告密
No fucking snitching.
*努力跨过这道坎*
*Tryin' to get over*
*努力跨过这道坎*
*Tryin' to get over*
*努力跨过这道坎*
*Tryin' to get over*
*超级迷人*
*Ooh Superfly*
我本想去问你哥人都去哪了 不过...
I would ask your brother, little man, where everybody is, but...
他近来似乎不怎么说话了
he don't seem to be doing much talking these days.
那个混♥蛋♥在我的迪斯科球洒上留了个污点
Motherfucker left a stain... on my disco ball.
瞧瞧
Well, look at it.
*超级迷人*
*Ooh Superfly*
瞧瞧
Look at it.
*不久之后你将财源滚滚*
*You're gonna make your fortune By and by*
*但如若你失败 也别去问缘由*
*But if you lose don't ask no questions why*
*你只知道 要么奋斗要么死*
*The only game you know is do or die*
每一个闪过的节拍都在不断接近飞歌♥部分
Each passing beat now approaches the end of the get-down part.
多余音乐的间隙
The wackness.
当下 未来 懂吗
Now... future. All right?
你要准时切入
You arrive on time.
你会疯魔
Madness be thy name.
*他要玩就玩到底*
*The game he plays he plays for keeps*
*别说这很容易*
*Don't say it's easy*
切入 切出
Arrive, depart.
永远不能混
Never in disarray.
切入
Arrive.
切出
Depart.
你刚顺利切入切出了吗
You just arrive and depart?
时间恰到好处
Right on time?
*两人齐心才能大放异彩*
*It takes two to make a thing go right*
快起来 快点
Hey, wake up. Come on, come on.
动感回旋起来 小混♥蛋♥们
We spinning and grinning now, motherfuckers.
他学会了
Yo, he got it.
他学会了
Yeah, he got it.
*难以理解一个男人如此狂拽*
*Hard to understand what a hell of a man*
*没错 大家跟着节奏一起来*
*Yes, yes, y'all to the beat, y'all*
*就这样 不要停*
*Yes, yes you don't stop*
*我嗨翻了节奏 嗨翻全场*
*I rock the rhythm that I rock today*
*以此让我留名*
*So I can make my mark*
*我们上路了 可是在路上*
*We are on our way, but along the way*
*遭遇如此消沉*
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表