剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, then.
我们要再考虑一下
We're gonna shop around a little,
之后会给你答复
then we'll get back to you.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
不 叔叔 我想选这家
No, no, no, tío. I want this.
我想与阿什顿先生签约
I wanna sign with Mr. Asheton.
雷吉娜 约兰达和我
Regina, Yolanda and I
想留在马拉喀什 像米斯蒂那样
wanna be at Marrakesh, same as Misty.
我相信你会保护我 也相信杰基会指导我
I trust you to protect me and I trust Jackie to guide me.
我让你来拟定合约 我也会去签字
I'll let you write the contract and I'll sign it,
但是我想留在马拉喀什
but we wanna be at Marrakesh.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Fine.
罗伊 你是个认真的人
Roy, you're a serious man.
我也是个认真的人
I'm a serious man, too.
我知道你是 我一直很欣赏你
I know you are, I looked you up.
好的 那...
Good. So, then...
-我们达成共识了 -当然
- we understand each other. - Absolutely.
欢迎进入音乐产业
welcome to the music business.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的妈妈
Dear Mom.
今天我发现自己处在一个陌生的境地
Tonight I find myself in a strange place
我是否应该背身离去
Will I about face?
是否应该撇下我的兄弟销声匿迹
Will I leave my brothers And vanish without a trace?
作为交换我要站在台上
And in exchange as I step onstage
说着强加给我的论点
I'm handed talking points
说着年轻一代失去了他们的方向
which say the youth have lost their way
这样在大选之日
So, on election day
布朗克斯的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters of the Bronx
就会投票给伟大的白人希望
Vote for the great white hope
而科赫是个会把大家关进监狱的人
Koch is a man who will lock up the animals
我的朋友迪兹
Like my friend Dizzee
他在生锈的火车上作画
whose crime is painting with bright colors
而被扣上了罪名
on rusty trains
不求苟且偷生 但求恶名远扬
我的兄弟们真的都如桶中的螃蟹一般
I mean, are my brothers really crabs in a barrel
在这个体制牢笼中
loading bullets in the barrel
苦苦挣扎吗
in the belly of the beast?
不 这里没有公正 没有和平
No There's no justice, no peace
我和兄弟们用流淌在血液中的音乐
I'm going through emotions about my street brothers
来度过这些岁月
with that music in our veins
但之后呢
But then what?
我要一辈子活在地下吗
Underground is that where I'll remain?
哪里才是我的领地 哪里才是我的王国
Where can I reign? Where is my kingdom, man?
因为我知道国王需要王后
'Cause I know a king needs a queen
而我美丽的王后 玛莲
And my butterscotch queen, Mylene
见到她我便面红心跳
I blush when I see her
听她歌♥唱我就泪如泉涌
I cry when she sing
但她得到了离开的机会
But she's got a ticket out,
-现在我也有 -足以改变人们的生活
- now I do, - too power can change people's lives.
所以 我知道我该怎么做
So, I know what I gotta do
尽管这个选择对我
Painful as it seems for me
还有我的王后和我们的梦想来说都痛苦不已
and my queen and our dream
但我必须要离开布朗克斯
I gotta leave the Bronx
因为布鲁克斯让人备受煎熬
'Cause the Bronx is burning
我们需要找到出路
And we need a solution
但是嘻哈并不能带来革命
But the Get Down ain't no revolution
所以上帝请原谅我
So, God forgive
求你了 求你给予我宽恕
and please, please, please Grant me absolution
艾德·科赫会晚到一小会
Okay, Okay. Oye, Ed Koch is running a little late,
但是你们不会想错过这次演讲的
but you're not gonna wanna miss this,
所以请坐好 好吗
so sit tight, okay?
你们知道小百科在哪吗
y'all know where Books at?
-不知道 -不知道
- No. - No.
你呢 你知道他在哪吗
How about you? You know where he at?
不知道
No.
他说过他贫民区吉祥物试演不会影响我们的
He said his ghetto mascot audition wasn't gonna jam us up.
他到底去哪了
Where's he at, man?
到底怎么回事
What the fuck is going on here?
大家好
Hola, mi gente.
纽约需要科赫来当市长
我可爱的市民们
Look at all of our beautiful people here, huh?
你们都知道这些年来在比姆市长的管理下
You all know how much we've suffered for years
我们过得是多么的煎熬
under Mayor Beame.
亚伯·比姆市长 他一次次向我们证明了
Mayor Abe Beame, who has proven himself time and time again
他是个多么无能 冷漠
to be an incompetent, insensitive,
抠门又不称职的矮子
bean-counting, pencil-pushing little midget...
他背叛了我们的人♥民♥还有社区
...who has betrayed our people and our community.
-是的 -没错
- Yeah. - That's right.
然后还有马里奥·科莫
And then there's Mario Cuomo.
我喜欢马里奥·科莫
I like Mario Cuomo.
-我了解马里奥 -一会能给我用一下吗
- I know Mario. - Can I have that after?
我过去经常和马里奥一起玩棒球
I used to play sandlot baseball with-with-with Mario,
很久以前的事了
a long time ago.
但是 工会
Pero, the unions,
他们操纵着马里奥
they have Mario in their pockets.
是真的 这是事实
Es la verdad. That's the truth.
我喜欢工会
And I like the unions,
但是现在我要问你们一些事情
but I'm gonna ask you something right now.
你们之中有多少人在工会的管理范围内工作
How many of you actually have a nice union job?
-没有 -就是这样
- Nope. No. - That's right.
工会不会自己平白无故接纳我们
The unions are not just gonna open up for us on their own.
贫困也不会自己结束
Poverty is not just gonna end on its own.
布朗克斯更不会自己变得美好
The Bronx is not gonna stop burning on its own!
我把你们找了过来
I pulled you off the corner
因为安妮需要咱们让大家嗨起来
because Annie needs y'all working the crowd.
安妮不好惹
Annie don't play,
所以我不想听见有任何问题 知道吗
so I don't wanna hear about no problems offing this shit right?
-知道了 少林 -好的
- we got you, Shao. -All right.
一百块一克
Five twenties to a gram.
别算少了
Don't take no shorts.
把钱拿到手
Get that money.
因为如果你们没拿到钱 我就要倒霉
'Cause if you don't, I'll have hell to pay.
-如果我倒霉你们也要倒霉 -嘻哈兄弟
-If I gotta pay, y'all gonna pay, too. - Get Down Brothers.
当心着点抢劫的小子
Watch out for the stick-up kids.
小伊到底去哪了
Where the fuck is Zeke?
我们需要真正关心我们的政♥府♥
We need a guy in city hall who cares about us.
我们需要能给我们带来服务的团队
We need someone who's gonna bring the proper services to us,
把服务带到这里
right up here!
-我们需要工作和安全的街道 -没错
- We need jobs and safe streets. - Yes.
需要干净而且买♥♥得起的房♥屋
Clean, affordable homes for our people.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, damas y caballeros,
关心我们的那个人现在就在这里
that man is sitting with us here right now.
下一任纽约市长
The next mayor of New York.
生在布朗克斯
Born in the Bronx.
-布朗克斯的朋友 -没错
- A friend of the Bronx. - All right.
艰难岁月需要强硬的领导 坚强的布鲁克斯
A tough guy for tough times. Bronx tough.
给我你们的掌声
Vamos a darle la mano.
艾德·科赫 给我你们的掌声
Ed Koch! Give him a hand.
艾德·科赫
Ed Koch!
所听之声
The sounds you hear.
震耳欲聋
Deaf to your ear.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-该死 那是什么 -回声器
- Damn, man, what is that? - That's the Echoplex.
没有小伊我们赢不了
We can't fight that without Zeke.
听着
Listen up!
女士优先
We say ladies first.
小伊去死吧 我们不需要他
Fuck Zeke. We don't need him.
这是DJ之战 对吧
This is a DJ battle, right?
别忘了 哪一方能让街舞小子嗨起来
Don't forget, whichever crew gets the B-boys to rock
哪一方就是最强的队伍
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表