剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
*Come rescue me*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*钥匙由你掌控 快来将我拯救*
*You got the keys, come rescue*
不 你本该送来一千本教科书
No, no, no. You were supposed to send a thousand textbooks
以及二十几张书桌
and two dozen school desks.
你却只送了几十本教科书 一张书桌都没有
Instead you sent two dozen books and zero desks.
什么事...
Que fue...
马拉喀什之星的罗伊·阿什顿在二号♥线上
Roy Asheton from Marrakesh Star on Line 2.
我过会再打给你
I'm gonna call you right back.
格兰·巴里奥唱片公♥司♥
Gran Barrio Records,
我是首席执行官 弗兰西斯科·克鲁兹
Francisco Cruz, CEO speaking.
请问您是哪位 罗伊·阿什顿
Who's calling please? Roy Asheton?
我知道你 罗伊
I know who you are, Roy.
马拉喀什之星唱片公♥司♥的 对吗
Marrakesh Star Records, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
没错 我们这里也很重视玛莲的发展
Well, yeah, we think the world of Mylene over here, too.
什么 今天吗
What? Today?
今天我们这里有点忙 罗伊
well, we're kind of busy over here right now, Roy.
可是想想 见见也无妨
But you know what, why not?
没问题 我和玛莲都去
Well, yeah, me and Mylene, of course.
我们稍后过去 你把地址给我就好
Well, we can be there later, you just give me the address.
你要派豪车来接吗
You're gonna send a limo.
好吧 那也行
Fine, that'll work.
好的 那我们今天过会见
Okay, we'll see you later on today.
你...今天可以休息了
You... take the rest of the day off.
但走之前先帮我接通玛莲
Pero get me Mylene on the phone first.
别挂 别挂电♥话♥
Hold it! Hold it, hold it. Hold the line.
别挂电♥话♥ 别挂电♥话♥
hold the line. Hold the line.
别挂 千万别挂
Hold, hold it, hold it, hold it.
莫雷诺实业公♥司♥
Moreno Industries,
我是杰基·莫雷诺 请问您...
Jackie Moreno speaking, how may--?
弗兰西斯科
Francisco.
弗兰西斯科 什么事 老兄
Francisco, qué pasa, bro?
真有趣 我正要打给你
It's funny, I was just gonna call you.
我本想...你要去哪
I wanted to... you're going where?
这主意可不好 糟透了
That's not a good idea, that's a bad idea.
不 不 不 你们不能不带我去
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You cannot go up there without me.
我这就过去
I'm on my way.
点心很好吃
Good cake.
抱歉打扰了 阿什顿先生
Forgive me, Mr. Asheton,
泰迪·潘德葛雷斯在二号♥线上等您接听
Teddy Pendergrass, Line 2.
让他留言
Take a message.
她说的是"泰迪·潘德葛雷斯"吗
Did she say "Teddy Pendergrass"?
克鲁兹先生
So, Mr. Cruz,
-像我之前说的那样 -请等一下
- like I said before-- - Hold on for a second.
我没有任何不尊重你的意思 罗伊
I don't mean any disrespect, Roy.
但是如果你连泰迪·潘德葛雷斯电♥话♥都懒得接
But if you're too big-time to take Teddy Pendergrass' phone call,
那我们找你时 你会怎样对待我
how I know what you'll do with my phone calls?
-还有我的侄女 -问得对
- Or my niece's? - Fair question.
泰迪目前正在进行巡演
Teddy's on tour right now.
巡演期间
While on tour,
泰迪总喜欢做许多冬季运动
Teddy enjoys copious amounts of... winter sports.
冬季运动
Winter sports?
滑雪
Skiing.
"吸毒"
"Peruvian slopes."
我懂了
Entiendo, yeah. I-- I see.
如果我不无视他 到了哈里斯堡他就会破产
Teddy'd be broke by Harrisburg if I didn't ignore his calls.
-抱歉 我拦不住他 -西斯科 不要
- Sorry, I tried to stop him. - Cisco! Cisco, don't--
-不要信他说的话
- Don't listen to this guy.
这个混♥蛋♥ 他是个骗子
This fucking guy, he's a liar.
-杰基 -西斯科 我来这里
- Jackie. - Cisco, I came down here...
杰基·莫雷诺
Jackie fucking Moreno.
是为了承认我做错了
...to admit my wrongdoings.
我会把钱都还给你
I'm gonna pay you back every penny.
我只想求你听我把话说完
I'm just begging you right now please just to hear me out.
在我面前的是杰基·莫雷诺吗
Is that Jackie fucking Moreno I see before me?
你现在肯定很高兴 对吗
I bet you are enjoying this, aren't you?
你知道你是什么吗 杰基·莫雷诺
You know what you are, Jackie Moreno?
是的 不是好东西
Yeah! It's not good, either!
-你♥他♥妈♥是个天才 -但这不代表
- You are a fucking genius! - But that doesn't mean...
听到了吗
You hear me?
你是个天才
A genius, that's what you are.
杰基 来块蛋糕吧
Jackie, have some cake.
你们 你们在吃蛋糕
You guys-- You guys are eating cake?
-来一块 很松软 -奶油味的
- Have a slice, it's light. - And buttery.
我一直相信你的能力
I always believed in you.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你只是需要一点严厉的爱
You just needed some tough love.
我这么做了 你看现在
I provided it, and now look.
《释放》成了冠军之作 脱颖而出
"Set Me Free" is a winner, the first of many.
-你认为它是冠军之作 -谁在乎我怎么想
- You think it's a winner? - Who gives a shit what I think?
你的唱片在同志酒吧大受欢迎
Your record is busting out in all the gay clubs.
只有当这些仙子一起挥舞他们的魔杖的时候
And disco hits don't become hits
迪斯科热曲才能真正地叫做热曲
unless all the fairies wave their wands in unison.
《释放》这首歌♥受到
"Set Me Free" has a 21-gun salute
城内所有挥杖仙子们的一致好评
from every wand-waving Tinker Bell in town.
-我是说 -你怎么找到卡洛·帕库萨的
- Yeah, I mean... - How'd you get to Carlo Pakoussa?
我不会对外说的
man, I don't-- I don't kiss and tell.
帕库萨这个人
This Pakoussa character,
克鲁兹先生 他是仙子们的国王
Mr. Cruz, he's the king of the fairies.
他虽然没有钱
Doesn't have a pot to piss in,
但他一句话就可以让人一夜成名
yet his say-so makes stars overnight.
而成名之后就有钱可赚了
And stars make money.
如果我们能办成这件事 玛莲
That's what you're gonna be, Mylene,
那个人就会是你
if we do this right.
你先别这么急着说"我们"
Not so fast with the "We" shit, okay?
你律师送来的这份合约你怎么解释
What about this contract that your lawyer sent?
什么律师
What lawyer?
别管那个合约
Ignore the contract.
律师去死吧 他被解雇了
Fuck the lawyer, he's fired.
我们一起来制定合约
We'll make our own contract, together.
制定一个对所有人都公平的合约
An equitable one between all parties.
好吗 杰基
Right, Jackie?
我跟你说实话 罗伊
I'm gonna tell you the truth, Roy.
我问过杰基关于你的事
I asked Jackie about you,
他可没有说什么好话
and he didn't have a lot of good things to say.
好吧
Okay.
那我就摊开了跟你们说吧
How about I put my cards on the table?
我卖♥♥出的迪斯科唱片要比国内任何公♥司♥都多
I sell more disco albums than any other label in the country.
我出的唱片销量常年第一
My records go number one,
我的艺人们获格莱美奖无数
my artists win Grammys.
只要你签约马拉喀什之星
If you sign to Marrakesh Star,
你会比你在任何地方赚的钱都多
you will make more money than you could anywhere else.
是的 我比其他公♥司♥占有更多的市场份额
Yes, I take a higher percentage than other labels.
但那是因为我是最棒的
But that's because I'm the fucking best.
我的员工是最棒的
And my employees are the fucking best.
跟着我你会赚更多的钱
You will make more money
有更长久的职业生涯
and have a longer career with me taking more
因为我比其他公♥司♥拥有的更多
than with anyone else taking less.
你的侄女 还有她两个朋友
Your niece, her two friends,
她们是明星
they're stars.
《释放》是成功之作
"Set Me Free" is a hit.
所以 你可以再考虑一下
So, feel free to shop around.
但是不要耽搁太久
But don't wait too long.
我很易变 有时还爱报复
I'm fickle and occasionally vindictive.
我的分♥析♥师说我应该克制一下
My analyst says I should work on that.
我把他炒了
I fired him.
所以 你们怎么说
So, what do you say?
我要说 我们两个很像
I say we're a lot alike.
好的
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表