剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
小伊
Zeke.
我算什么啊
Who the fuck was I to think
还妄想能比得过米斯蒂·霍洛韦
that I could compete with Misty Holloway?
我是不是疯了
Was I crazy? Mierda.
*他们面带微笑*
*They smile in your face*
*永远如此*
*All the time*
*他们想取代你的位置*
*They wanna take your place*
*那些暗中陷害你的人*
*The backstabbers...*
给我叫车 我认真的
Call me a cab, I'm serious.
-立刻给我叫车 -会没事的
- Call me a cab right now. - It's gonna be all right.
亲爱的 深呼吸下就好
Honey. Just take a deep breath.
该死
Shit.
你们干嘛盯着我 别看了 我应对不了
Why are you all staring at me? Stop staring. I can't handle this.
玛莲
Mylene.
玛莲 快出来做好登台前的准备
Mylene, get out here and let's finish getting ready. Please.
约兰达不来
Yolanda bailed on you,
但我没有 我就在这里
but I didn't. My ass is here.
*朋友仍来看我*
*I keep getting all these visits*
*络绎不绝*
*From my friends*
玛莲 这可能
Mylene, it might sound
听着有点不可思议 不过
like I'm coming out of left field here, but...
我跟你说过在帕特森的我堂兄弟特里梅因吗
did I tell you about my cousin Tremaine from Paterson?
*他们如何对待我 他们来到我家里*
*What they doing to me They come to my house*
*一次又一次 一次又一次*
*Again and again And again and again, yeah...*
天啊 都给我走
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Go away!
-都走 -谢恩 你和雷吉娜先走
- Go away! - Shane, take Regina.
-我能搞定 -咱们走
- I can handle it. - Let's go.
我来搞定
I got it. I got it.
*我能说什么*
*What can I say*
*让他们重回正轨*
*To get them on the right track*
*我倒是希望*
*I wish they'd take*
*他们能将我背后的刀拔♥出♥来♥*
*Some of these knives out my back*
*他们的所作所为*
*Huh, what they do*
*他们面带微笑 永远如此*
*They smile in your face All the time*
*他们想取代你的位置*
*They wanna take your place*
*那些暗中陷害你的人*
*The backstabbers Backstabbers*
*他们面带微笑*
*They smiling in your face...*
玛莲
Mylene.
-就剩你我了 -我不能上台 小伊
- It's just me and you. - I can't go out there, Zeke.
*无♥耻♥之徒*
*Low down dirty*
*暗中陷害你的人*
*Backstabbers*
我懂你意思了 罗伊 你前任真是老了
I see what you mean, Roy. Your ex is totally over the hill.
观众不喜欢她了
Crowd hates her.
罗伊·阿什顿在吗
Is Roy Asheton here?
如果在
If he is...
谁能跟他说一下 他就要被炒了
can somebody please tell him his ass is fired?
毕竟 现在有位新星冒出来
After all, you have a new star that's coming out here
让你们开心了
to entertain you now.
别 不要嘘声
No. Don't boo.
不要嘘声 这姑娘很可爱
Don't boo. She's a lovely girl.
要我说她有点怯场 不过哪轮到米斯蒂评价
A little mousy if you ask me, but who is Misty to judge?
好 好
Okay. Okay,
我好像听说她睡了罗伊·阿什顿
so maybe I heard she fucked Roy Asheton.
你听到她怎么毁你了 玛莲 给她点颜色
You hearing what she's saying about you, Mylene? Fuck her.
-你比她出色 -她已经是日落西山了
- You're better than her. - They call her "Low Tide."
这是你毕生的梦想
This is what you dreamed of your whole life.
就因为你害怕而放弃吗
Gonna give it up because you're scared?
就因为米斯蒂·霍洛韦煽动观众针对你
Because Misty Holloway trying to turn the crowd against you?
因为她嫉妒你
'Cause she's jealous?
我知道你能做到 玛莲
I know you can do it, Mylene.
但如果你放弃
But if you give up...
我依然很爱你 我也不想再见到你了
as much as I love you, I don't wanna see you no more.
你让我相信自己的梦想
'Cause you make me believe in my dream.
如果你都不相信 我还怎么相信
If you don't believe, how am I gonna believe?
谁啊
¿Quién es?
洛佩兹吗
Lopez?
门开着 兄弟 你知道的
It's open, bro. You know that.
我坐在这里听...
I'm sitting here listening--
抱歉打扰你
I'm sorry to bother you.
发生了什么 怎么了
¿Qué pasó? What happened?
有人在街上抢你了还是怎么的
Somebody mug you on the street or what?
雷蒙
Ramon.
-别伤害他 -别跟我说这个
- Don't hurt him. - No me digas eso.
-我不听这个 -不要
- No me digas eso. - No!
-别跟我说 -弗兰西斯科 不要
- No me digas. - Francisco, no.
会没事的 会没事的
It's gonna be-- it's gonna be okay.
听到了吗 弗兰西斯科
¿Tú me estás oyendo, Francisco?
最终会没事的
Finally, it's gonna be... okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
去把那贱♥人♥比下去
Go kick that bitch's ass.
那玩具盒里有个娃娃吗
Is that a doll in her toy box?
我们想让她出来跟我们玩吗
Do we want her to come out and play with us?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请玛莲·科鲁兹
I give you Mylene Cruz!
*把玩具藏在床下*
*Hide your toys under the bed*
*娃娃要来进食啦*
*Time for this doll to get fed*
*关掉灯光*
*Turn the lights down*
*进来*
*Come in*
*现在游戏*
*Now let the games*
*开场*
*Begin*
*我准备今晚见识你体内的恶魔*
*I'm warming up to meet the devil in you tonight*
*你就像少年 让我*
*Like a boy, you're so easy*
*容易痴狂*
*For me to excite*
*今晚我要把卧室*
*Tonight I'm going to let the bedroom*
*当玩具盒*
*Be the toy box*
*我不想和玩具少年在一起*
*Yeah, I don't wanna be with a toy boy*
*想把你改成美国大兵*
*Wanna stretch ya to a GI Joe*
*需要独行侠士来拯救我*
*Need a Lone Ranger come and save me*
*身体呼唤着刺♥激♥感*
*Wanna feel the danger in my body*
*我不想要肯娃娃 不想做芭比*
*I don't want a Ken doll don't wanna be a Barbie*
*如果你的棒子强 就跟我来场游戏*
*If you're good with your joystick then we can play Atari*
*你若让我移♥动♥几光年 我们可以当场来*
*If you move me light years we can do it right here*
*你要明白 一切由我控场*
*Let me make it crystal clear I'm 'a be the puppeteer*
*把玩具藏在床下*
*Hide your toys under the bed*
*娃娃要来进食啦*
*Time for this doll to get fed*
*关掉灯光*
*Turn the lights down*
-*进来 让游戏开场* -玛莲
- *Come in so, let the games begin* - Mylene.
*游戏开...* 天啊
*Games be-- * Oh, my God.
天啊 搞什么
Oh, my God. What the fuck?
-替我一会儿 -好 挺你
- Take over for me. - Okay, girl. Got you.
-天啊 小伊 我爸在外面 -什么
- Oh, my God, Zeke, my dad's out there. - What?
我爸在外面 他会杀了我 跟我断绝关系
My dad's out there. He's gonna kill me, he's gonna disown me.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我就知道不该约兰达没来就上场
I knew I shouldn't have gone out there without Yolanda.
还有米斯蒂那事 我就知道是坏兆头
And then the Misty thing, I knew it was a bad sign.
听着 还记得我们说要挣脱束缚吗
Listen. Hey, remember what we said about breaking free?
-记得 -这就是你的机会 玛莲
- Yeah. - This is your chance, Mylene.
这是属于你的夜晚 电影也是你的
This night belongs to you, and so does that movie.
听我的 上台去 释放自己
So, you're gonna go out and set yourself free.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
*把玩具藏在床下*
*Hide your toys under the bed*
*娃娃要来进食啦*
*Time for this doll to get fed*
-*关掉灯光 进来* -上帝啊
- *Turn the lights down, come in* - ¡Ay, Dios mío!
*让游戏开场 游戏开场*
*So, let the games begin Games begin, games begin*
*游戏开场 游戏开场*
*Games begin, games begin*
*游戏开场*
*Games begin*
*我准备今晚见见你体内的恶魔*
*I'm warming up to meet the devil in you tonight*
*你就像少年 让我容易痴狂*
*Like a boy you're so easy for me to excite*
-*今晚我要把卧室* -我爱她
- *Tonight I'm gonna let my bedroom* - I love her!
*当玩具盒*
*Be the toy box*
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表