剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
*你们同流合污*
*Thinking you bad With your waffle cabeza*
*若论谁更蠢 你当之无愧*
*When it comes to big domes Yo, you won the race-a*
说得好
Yeah. That's right!
*此非决斗 而为混战*
*This ain't a battle this is only scrimmage*
*待我说完 再行喝彩*
*Please refrain from applause till I am finished*
*虽穿舞厅服 哥仍帅出天际*
*Dressed in my disco clothes and still kill it*
*布朗克斯第一美男*
*The best in the Bronx*
*你们终将大开眼界*
*Eventually you'll get it*
*让我一一介绍我们团队成员*
*Let me introduce you to the Get Down crew*
*小拉 迪兹 少林 和布*
*Ra-Ra, Dizzee, Shaolin and Boo*
*尔等皆为手下败将 无需论证*
*Y'all beneath us we got nothing to prove*
*还是滚回学校乖乖听课吧*
*Follow instructions when you step into school*
*跟着节奏嗨 根本停不下来*
*Rock to the beat and it just don't stop*
*拿下小妞们 轻而易举*
*Fly girls in the house make their panties drop*
*我们所到之处 皆有喝彩*
*Crews come for me everywhere we go*
*既然气氛已嗨*
*Now that we got the spot jumping*
-*大家就一起喊"哟"* -哟
- *Everybody say "Ho"* - Ho
-*喊"哟"* -哟
- *Say "Ho"* - Ho!
*说"无中生有"*
*Say "Turn nothing into something"*
*无中生有*
*Turn nothing into something*
*说迪兹碉堡了*
*Say Dizzee rocks the house*
*说小拉碉堡了*
*Say Ra rocks the house*
*说布布碉堡了*
*Say Boo-Boo rocks the house*
-*少林碉堡了* -我的天啊
- *Shaolin rocks the house* - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
*闪手震撼全场*
*And Flash rocks the house*
*来吧各位 永不停止*
*Yes, yes, y'all, and you don't stop*
*来吧各位 永不停止*
*Yes, yes, y'all, and you don't stop*
快看看啊 哥们
Check this out, man.
-哥们 你燃爆了 -这有漫画啊
- Bro, you killed that. - Yo, we's got comics.
你们喜欢吗 你们开心吗
You like that? You have fun, y'all.
你们尊重点 尊重...
Hey, respect the temple. Respect the...
别乱碰 小家伙
Hands off everything, munchkin.
各位 过来 过来
Everybody, gather around. Gather around.
这就是阿♥拉♥丁的宝库
This is the Aladdin's Cave.
从来没有别人看过
No one else has seen this before.
那我们肯定很特别了
Shit. We must be special.
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah!
-你们准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready? - Yeah!
这是我毕生的珍藏 哥们
This is my lifetime collection, man.
都按字母顺序排好了
Alphabetized and everything.
我说少林
Yo, Shao, man.
你就住在这里吗
This is where you stay at?
不住我女朋友那里就住这里
You know, other than staying at my girl's crib.
我把我定制的AJ鞋放在那里
That's where I keep my custom AJ Lesters.
定制
Custom?
他说定制吗
He said custom?
你怎么走电线的
Yo, so how do you rig up the electric?
你自己弄的吗
You wired it yourself?
-用魔法 -根本没有魔法
- Magic. - No such thing.
-谁说的 -布 小心点
- Says who? - Boo! Be careful, man!
你在这里怎么刷牙
How the fuck do you brush your teeth?
政♥府♥还没有断掉楼里的水
Yo, the city ain't cut off the water in the building yet.
真有水 他没撒谎
Oh, shit, there is water. He ain't lying.
如果我知道闪手的秘密
If I knew Flash's secret,
-我就能在这里飞歌♥ -我...
- I could extend the get down right here. - This... This...
这太棒了 哥们 太棒了
This is def, man. This shit's def.
少林
Yo, Shao.
太阳要出来了
The sun's coming up.
我在这里看不到火车
I can't see the train here.
-我们能去屋顶吗 -那就去吧
- Can we get on the roof? - Let's hit the roof.
去屋顶
Go to the roof!
好 走吧
All right. Let's do it.
城里的各位 我是纽约之王
All-city. I'm the king of New York.
-小心 -天啊
- Heads up. - Oh, snap.
跟着我 小家伙 我来教你怎么飞
Stick with me, little man. I'll teach you how to fly.
-小伊 -什么事 哥们
- Yo, Zeke. - Yeah, bro?
没什么 不过今晚真爽 是吧
No, man, but tonight was pretty dope, right?
是的 哥们
Yeah, bro. Yeah.
少林绝伦 他挺酷的 不是吗
Shaolin Fantastic, he's kind of cool, huh?
是啊
Yeah, he is.
布拉 布拉 你也很酷啊
Brah, brah, come on. You're cool, too.
你不想看迪兹刻录机吗
Don't you wanna see Dizzee's burner?
最后上去的人舔老二
Last one up eats a dick.
少林
Hey, Shao.
你能给我的书签名吗
Will you sign my book?
我有个更好的主意
I'll do one better.
我不打算写作了
I'm retiring from my writing.
我要当全职DJ了
Gonna be a full-time DJ.
少林007
所以我楼下的东西...
So, all my stuff downstairs...
都归你了 鲁米
It's all you, Rumi.
真的吗
For real?
真的
For real.
谢谢
Thanks.
都过来 各位 过来
Huddle up, fellas, huddle up.
围在一起 准备开始了
Huddle around. Let's do it.
我要给你们介绍DJ三国
I'm about to introduce you to the three kingdoms.
西边是DJ库尔·赫克的领地
Okay? We got the west. There's the land of DJ Kool Herc.
-谁是库尔·赫克 -如果你不认识他
- Who's Kool Herc? - If you don't know who Kool Herc is,
你可得问问了
you need to ask somebody.
我在问啊
Well, I am asking somebody.
他是布朗克斯名声最响的人
Let's just say he has the biggest sound in the Bronx.
这边是他的对手
Over here are his rivals.
班巴塔和祖鲁
Bambaataa and the Zulus.
谁在这里呢
And who's right here?
我们
We are.
现在 这里
Right now, right here...
永远都会是
and will always forever be the land...
闪手大♥师♥的
the kingdom...
王国
of Grandmaster Flash.
那我们的王国呢
Yeah, but what about our kingdom?
这是个好问题
That's a good question.
你们是想要自己的王国 还是
Y'all want your own kingdom, or you wanna...
效忠其他国王
be peasants in someone else's kingdom?
我们想要自己的王国
We want our own kingdom.
那就这样吧
Then so it shall be.
跟着我打一片天下
Stick with me and we'll run shit.
我们会是音乐国王
We'll be musical kings.
绝伦四加一
Fantastic Four Plus One.
从狩猎点到河谷
Running shit from Hunts Point to Riverdale.
整片都是我们的领地
Large and in charge.
好
Yeah.
火车
Train!
天啊
Oh, my God.
那是我们 小布
That's us, Boo.
那是我们的火车
That's our train!
那是我们的火车
That's the train!
城市的人们
All-city, yo!
城市的人们
All-city!
换个好角度 换个好角度
Get a better angle, get a better angle!
你快来这里 快看啊
You come on over here. Check this out.
你觉得我们能称霸布朗克斯吗
Think we could run the Bronx?
什么
What?
你加我还有那边的杰克逊·菲弗·吉普林兄弟
You and me, the Jackson Five Kipling brothers over there...
我不知道还有谁能阻挡我们
I don't know who can fuck with us.
而且 你对唱词很有天赋
Plus, you're a natural wordsmith, man.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你什么都擅长
You are a natural everything.
我们会比地狱俱乐部更出名
Yo, we gonna be bigger than Les Inferno.
我们会比...
We gonna be bigger than...
洋基体育场更出名
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表