剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
我们做的事也和街头混混一样
What we do is in the street.
在街头 什么事都会发生
And in the street, shit happens.
现在 你是要当个娘炮
Now, you gonna be a little pussy-whipped,
当个半吊子
punk-ass internship bitch,
还是为嘻哈兄弟放手一搏
or put your life on the line for the Get Down Brothers?
-不行 把那玩意放下 -谁在那儿
- No. Put that fucking thing away. - Who's that?
-我的乘客都叫我乌龟 -乌龟
- My passengers call me Turtle. - Turtle?
乌龟 因为我开车太"快"了 懂吗
Turtle, because I drive my OJ too fast, man. Get it?
我不认识你 你和谁混的
I don't recognize you. Who you with?
-格调大♥师♥ -没听说过他们
- Touch of Class. - Ain't never heard of them.
你想来点刺♥激♥ 就得躁动起来
You wanna smoke, sniff, you gotta freak,
你想每周玩点下流的把戏
you wanna do the nasty any day of the week,
乌龟是你的司机 格调大♥师♥是你的座驾
Turtle's your driver, Touch of Class is your car, man.
我听说你要卖♥♥盗版的闪手磁带
I hear you got a Grandmaster Flash bootleg for sale.
-带钱了吗 -当然 就在这
- You got money? - 'Course I do. Right here.
录音带之王 对吧
King of Cassettes, right?
江湖人称小Z 英勇牌汽车服务为您效劳
They call me Little Zip, Fresh Valor Car Service at your service.
走遍东海岸 看遍西海岸
We go from the East to the West, from the West to the East,
小Z的汽车服务是你的最佳选择
Little Zip's car service is the best you'll see.
从东到西
From the East to the West,
如果你把磁带卖♥♥我 我就给你个优♥惠♥
we'll charge you less if you sell that tape to me.
想都别想 那是我的
Oh, hell, no. It's mine.
-伙计 我们想听那首歌♥ -对啊
- Hey, mi gente. We wanna hear this song. - Yeah, man.
我现在不能弹那首曲子
It's not fair for me to play the song right now
我没带我的乐队过来
'cause I don't have my band with me.
我的人行吗 他们挺厉害的
What about my boys here? They're pretty good.
路易斯托 说来别见怪
Luisito, no te quiero ofender pero,
你不是和杰基一起在录音棚合作过吗
didn't you do a whole studio session with Jackie here?
跟提托合作 对吧
For Tito, right?
-路易斯 -你好啊
- Oh, Luis. - What's up, man?
-过得怎么样 -那是多久之前的事了
- ¿Qué pasó? How you doing? - Hey, how long ago was that?
-1965年 -1965年 天啊
- That was 1965. - 1965, man.
-你没离婚吗 -对
- You still married? - Yeah.
杰基 杰基 钢琴就在这
Jackie, Jackie, piano's right here.
-这钢琴不走调吧 -不走调
- Is this piano in tune? - I would say it's in tune. Yeah.
打扰下 能给我杯加冰的烈酒吗
Excuse me, could I get a J&B on the rocks, please.
然后...然后...
And then, um... And then...
那么...
So... So... So...
给我个烟灰缸
Um, I need an ashtray.
快弹曲子 杰基
Play the fucking song, Jackie.
-我有一百五十块 -滚开
- I got $150. - Fuck off.
它是我的 你的钱在我这儿呢
This shit is mine. I got your money right here.
-三百 我给三百 -我加五十
- Three hundred! Three hundred! - And I got 50.
先生们 我看这里气氛很高涨啊
Yo, yo, gentlemen. I can see that emotions are running high.
不过你看 我和助手们
But check it out. My associates here and I,
来自一个礼宾车司机组织
belong to a socially-minded consortium of OJ drivers concerned
工作条件艰苦
with the ass-poor working conditions
只能在布朗克斯租来的轿车里维生
in the typical Bronx-based hire limousine.
但随着生活成本骤增
But also with the skyrocketing cost of living
礼宾车司机现在被迫只能
that's forced the typical OJ driver to now
非法贩卖♥♥知名DJ的作品
resort to bootlegging the venerated DJ kings.
-怎么回事 -操
- What the fuck?! - Oh, fuck.
-快跑 -快点 快跑
- Run! - Come on! Go, go, go!
快跑
Go!
我一定要逮到你 混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna get you, motherfucker!
小伊 这边 我们走
Yo, Zeke, over here, let's go.
该死
Oh, shit!
-快点 -快跑
- Yo, come on! - Move! Go!
来这里
Come here!
-快看 是冒牌货们 -我♥操♥
- Hey, look. It's the fake-down bitches. - What the fuck?
抓住他们
Get 'em!
小伙子 你肯定想不到自己到了什么地方
Boy... you must not know where you at.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表