剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
*无盐天使 折翼天使*
*Angels with dirty faces Angels with broken wings*
*恶魔粉 迷幻五氯酚侵袭血液*
*The devil's dust, PCP invading bloodstreams*
*人们排队来买♥♥ 绝伦妙招交易*
*People lining up to get it Fantastic knew how to flip it*
*毁人非法物品 却又让人上瘾*
*Illegal substance destructive and plus addictive*
*我信他敬他 差点因此被捕*
*Trusted and respected almost got me arrested*
*我花时间申校 如今也成问题*
*All the time I invested in school is now in question*
*少林倾向暴♥力♥ 就像狗改不了吃屎*
*Shao, prone to violence like a dog returns to its own vomit*
*痴迷混乱的傻瓜 我们所得都成代价*
*A fool for chaos taking what we could salvage*
*贩毒是门艺术 我只想聪明点远离*
*Hustling is a art I'm just trying to be smart*
*我们命悬公园 少林给我勇气信念*
*Strung our bodies out in the park Shaolin was my heart*
*我们坚持忠诚 相互保护支撑*
*We stood for loyalty all we had was each other's backs*
*我的说唱就像还未裂化的结晶粉末*
*My raps were like crystallized powder before crack*
*自然原料 未经雕琢*
*Raw, uncut*
*就像人们在店铺前卖♥♥货那样*
*Like what they sold in front of the storefront*
*人行道就是我哥们的交易点*
*The sidewalk was my brother's office*
*我们减少损失*
*We cut our losses*
*我有我的选择*
*I had choices*
*我拿起笔 讲出无发言权者的心声*
*I took a pen became the voice for the voiceless*
*我的族人如同行尸走肉般游荡*
*My people walking in a zombie state*
少年嘻哈梦
第一季 第九集
*人生苦短 我的人生也冒险*
*Life is short, even mine's at stake *
政♥府♥称服天使粉会致人死亡
The government says that angel dust can kill you if you take it.
毒品滥用
或能令服用者滥杀无辜
Or it can cause you to kill others.
天使粉的灾祸涉及精神病
The scourge of angel dust has been linked to psychosis...
暴♥力♥ 精神分♥裂♥症
violence, schizophrenia.
这一流行病在布朗克斯尤其猖獗
And the epidemic runs especially rampant in the Bronx.
我的部门会逐一找出这些贩毒者
My administration will hunt down these poison-pushers
并将他们抓获
and arrest them one-by-one
直到直击源头
until we get directly to the source.
逐一查处 直击黑暗
老爸
Hey, Dad.
怎么 你们想怎样
What? What you all want?
爸 我今早写了份提议
Dad, I wrote up a little proposal this morning.
-一份协议 -协议
- Like a contract. - Contract?
你让我们继续演出
You let us continue to perform,
我们保证之后直接回家
and we promise to come straight home after.
不逃课 会做家务
And not miss school, do our chores,
并相互照应
and look after each other,
远离麻烦 拒绝毒品
and stay out of trouble and away from drugs.
爸 如果我们没做到这协议任何一条
And, Daddy, if we fail to live up to any part of this contract...
我们就再不演出
we'll never perform again.
看 第三页写得清清楚楚
See? It says that there on page three.
第三页 是吗
Page three, huh?
我问你们啊
Let me ask you something.
我昨晚打你们屁♥股♥了
Did I beat your asses last night
还是表现出少有的仁慈和克制
or did I show rare mercy and restraint?
少有的仁慈和克制
Rare mercy and restraint.
没错 我都这样仁慈了
Correct. And yet despite my mercy,
你们还有胆进我厨房♥讨价还价吗
y'all got the nerve to come into my kitchen to wheel and deal?
爸 我们真的热爱音乐
We really love music, Dad...
就像你一样 而且我们的组合
just like you. And our crew?
大有前途
We're going places.
我们玩转音乐
We're good at it.
而且现在有女孩子喜欢我们了 爸
And girls are starting to like us now, Dad.
你们没贩毒吗
You boys ain't selling drugs?
-没 绝对没有 -爸 看协议第一条
- No, no, no way, Dad. - Dad, just look at Article 1.
作为献身于音乐之人的后代
Your devoted musical offspring
我们永远不会贩毒 就是这样
will never ever sell drugs, period.
-迪兹呢 -他也没有 我发誓
- What about Dizzee? - He's not. I swear.
我时刻盯着迪兹呢 对吧 小布
I keep an eye on Dizzee all the time, right, Boo?
是的
He does.
拉拉就跟警♥察♥似的
Ra-Ra's like 5-0.
真的
Really.
去上学吧
Go to school.
那你会看的吧
So, you'll take a look at it, then?
赶紧
Just...
去上学 快去
Go to school. Go.
献身于音乐之人的后代
Devoted musical offspring, huh?
相信我 我爸会同意的
Trust me. My daddy's gonna go for it.
我旺达姑妈不会
Not my Tia Wanda.
在我向贡斯道歉之前
Till I apologize to Gunns,
我被禁足 有宵禁等等 但是...
I'm grounded, curfew and everything. But...
我不确定我想向那混♥蛋♥道歉
I don't know if I feel like apologizing to that asshole.
我才不要像富埃尔特老爹 没门
I ain't trying to be played like Papa Fuerte. No way.
但有宵禁可不行啊 演出怎么办
But a curfew won't do. What about our shows?
什么情况 哥们
What's happening, man?
小伊 你可是头号♥麦手
Zeke, man, you the head MC.
作为你的经纪人 我要告诉你
And as your manager, I'm telling you,
我正野心勃勃筹划扩张呢
I have aggressive plans for expansion.
所以 即使你不觉得抱歉
So, yo, even if you ain't sorry,
你今天爬也得爬到皇后区
you have to march your ass to Queens today
跟那家伙道歉
and go apologize to this dude.
我知道你不想 就当为了音乐
I-- I know you don't want to, but-- but for the music.
要不你说抱歉时
Maybe... when you say you're sorry, you could just...
在背后交叉手指 白人不都这样吗
cross your fingers behind your back, you know, like they do.
以白人之矛 攻白人之盾
Use techniques the white man taught you.
-见鬼 -伊齐基尔人真好 真有才
- Damn. - Yo, Ezekiel is so fine and intelligent.
-没想法 我喜欢有灵魂力那个 -是啊
- I don't know. I like the soulful one. - Yeah.
你们该来看看我们的节目
Y'all should come to our show.
-我是伊冯 -我是坦妮娅
- I'm Yvonne. - I'm Tanya.
我们是新来的 我们是祖鲁女王
We new here. And we Zulu queens.
艾弗瑞卡·班巴塔
灵魂音力 热爱和平
走正义之路
Walking the path of righteousness.
认识两位漂亮性感的美人儿
Well, I'm enchanted to make your most divine,
让我心醉
foxy acquaintances.
我是拉拉
I'm Ra-Ra.
-很高兴认识你 -我是伊齐基尔
- Nice to meet you. - I'm Ezekiel.
我知道你的大名
I know who you are.
上面是我的电♥话♥ 那是她的
That's my number at the top. And that's hers.
多谢厚爱
I appreciate the offer.
你很好 妹子 但我已经有女朋友了
And you fine, girl, but I already go with somebody.
你这样想 她也这样想吗
You do, but do she?
就我来说
I, for one,
不能让暴涨的粉丝团失望啊 小伊
refuse to disappoint our rapidly growing fan base, Zeke.
就这么一说
I'm just saying.
毒品 犯罪 城市衰败
Drugs, crime, urban decay.
这些都是这座城市面临的棘手难题
These are intractable problems facing our city.
正如罗伯特·摩西说过
As Robert Moses himself once said:
"我与能改造贫民区却不赶走原住民的
"I raise my stein to the builder who can remove ghettos
建筑商碰杯
without removing people,
正如我款待不把蛋打破就能做好煎蛋卷的厨师一样"
as I hail the chef who can make omelets without breaking eggs."
但蛋壳破碎
But break the egg...
就意味着新生命降临
and you create life.
新开始
A new beginning.
举个例子
Take, for example...
巨型地球仪
The Unisphere.
设计者是我的朋友吉尔·克拉科
Designed by my pal Gil Clarke,
受谁之托为196♥4♥年世博会设计制♥造♥来着
and commissioned for the '6♥4♥ World's Fair, by whom?
罗伯特·摩西
Robert Moses.
是的 我的人生导师
My great mentor, yes.
在30年代时 这个地方
You know, back in the 1930s, this entire vista,
这片开阔秀丽的景区
this gorgeous expanse,
曾是片无法挽救的荒原
it was an irreparable wasteland.
被菲茨杰拉德在《了不起的盖茨比》里称为灰烬谷
Fitzgerald dubbed it a "Valley of ashes" in The Great Gatsby.
但在菲茨杰拉德眼里只有废墟的地方
But where Fitzgerald saw only ruin...
摩西却看到了无尽生机
Moses saw unbridled potential.
我在你身上也看到了希望与潜能 伊齐基尔
And I still see potential in you, Ezekiel.
-是吗 -但你别搞错了
- You do? - Make no mistake...
那晚你在常青藤社交俱乐部
you committed an unforgivable offense the other night
犯了一个不可饶恕的过错
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表