剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
所以
And so...
叫你家人别急 西斯科 我们会尝试情歌♥
get your family in line, Cisco. We'll try love ballads.
你不会后悔的 罗伊·阿什顿
You will not regret this, Roy Asheton.
我从不后悔
I don't believe in regret.
我们达成共识了吗
Have we got a deal here or what?
达成共识
We got a deal.
干杯
Salud.
宝贝 电影还没看完呢
Baby, it's the middle of the movie.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
瞧这小子
Check little man out.
你第一次"走粉"
Your first dust run.
瞧瞧这些新鲜出炉的"红魔鬼"
Look at all that fresh Red Devil.
粉友们去看你下一场演出时会特别爽
Dust heads gonna be feelin' lovely at your next show, a'ight?
你表演的酬劳肯定没这个多吧
Bet you never got paid like this rockin' mics.
你说得对
You got that right.
你想嗑一点吗
You wanna fly?
不用了 现在不行
No, man. Not right now.
不会吧
Hey. Oh, shit.
你好
What's up?
卡梅丽塔
Carmelita.
"所以
"And so,
如果耶鲁大学愿意录取我 我绝不留恋过去
if you accept me to Yale, I'll never look back,
因为我知道这是我父母对我的期望
because I know it's what my mom and dad would want for their son.
也是玛莲对我的
And Mylene, too.
他们不想住在一个
They don't want to live in a place
成功与腐♥败♥和犯罪密不可分的地方
where corruption and crime are wrapped up in getting ahead.
在这里每个成功的机会都有附加条件
Where every opportunity in life comes with strings attached,
在这里为了保有我珍视的事物
where I'm always fighting like hell
我得拼了命去争取
to hang on to the things I love.
我想耶鲁的情况应该会有所不同
I think it might be different at Yale.
对吗"
Right?"
小伊 写得太好了
Zeke, it's so good.
希望今天招生办主任也这么说
Yeah, let's hope that's what the dean says today.
到时有那么多聪明的女大学生 你可能会忘了我
You might forget me around those smart college girls.
你完全不需要担心
You ain't got nothing to worry about.
市长对涂鸦破坏者作出呼吁
Our mayor has a message for all you graffiti vandals.
在社会上留下你的痕迹
Make your mark in society,
艾德·科赫市长
-而不是画下痕迹 -你觉得涂鸦很酷吗
- not on society. - So, you think graffiti's cool?
玛莲·克鲁兹
-你错了 我觉得很没礼貌 -糟了
- You're wrong. It's rude. - Oh, no.
那是你吗
Is that you?
涂鸦对社区造成很大伤害
And it's harmful to the community.
所以我们新成立了一个反涂鸦工作小组
That's why we have a new anti-graffiti task force.
纽约属于纽约人♥民♥ 而不是罪犯
New York belongs to New Yorkers, not criminals.
你想当个很酷的人吗
You wanna be cool?
那就努力出人头地 而不是制♥造♥破坏
Then be a success, don't make a mess.
你靠涂鸦永远无法取得胜利
You never win with graffiti.
此宣传片由科赫市长和弗兰西斯科·克鲁兹发起
This message sponsored by Mayor Koch and Francisco Cruz.
迪兹一定会气炸了
Dizzee's gonna be pissed.
-太让人难堪了 -这是谁的主意
- It's so embarrassing. - Whose idea was that?
那就是我一直在抱怨的
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
又是一件我不想做
Another thing I had to do
但不得不配合的工作 这次是为了叔叔
that I didn't wanna do, this time for Tio.
我只是...
I just,
我不想成为黛比·布恩
I don't wanna be Debby Boone.
我知道叔叔是为了我的事业 但唱情歌♥吗
I mean, I know Tio's fighting for my career, but love ballads?
他们擅自做了决定 完全没考虑我的意见
They made a decision, and it had nothing to do with me.
-那你打算怎么办 -我不知道
- So, what you gonna do about it? - I don't know.
像我在实习时那样做
Well, do like I'm doin' at my internship.
-怎么做 -放长线 等待时机
- How's that? - Keep playin' that long game, dig?
因为我认识的玛莲·科鲁兹在她父亲的教堂里
'Cause the Mylene Cruz I know performed a disco song
在一群会众面前 唱了一首迪斯科歌♥曲
in her father's church in front of a full congregation.
因而打动了一位得过格莱美奖
Which impressed the shit out of a hotshot record producer
和至上乐队那些大牌合作过的大制♥作♥人
who has Grammys and worked with the Supremes and whatnot.
而今天 她会把那首情歌♥唱到极致
And today, she's gonna sing the shit out of that ballad
-然后发行第一张全长专辑 -你真会说
- and land her first full-length album. - You talk good.
这是事实
It ain't talk when it's true.
今早我们做♥爱♥ 好像改变了我
Yo, our sex this morning, it, like, changed me.
现在我终于明白了
Now I get it, you know?
为什么大家都那么喜欢
Why people like it so much.
-你有没有... -什么
- Yo, do you think you-- - What?
高♥潮♥
You know, an orgasm?
天啊 好像有
Oh, my God. I think I did.
-小伊让你开窍了 -雷吉娜
- Zeke turned you out. - Regina.
你有没有哭 你肯定哭了
Yo, did you cry? I bet you fuckin' cried.
-不 我没哭 -小伊倒是可能哭了
- No, I did not cry. - Zeke probably cried.
没有 不过...
No, but...
真的很疯狂
it was crazy, though.
我等不及要体验高♥潮♥了
I can't wait to have a orgasm.
我是指跟其他人 我自己可是能瞬间完事
With someone else, I mean. I can get the job done like...
别提你那些事 我们有正事要谈
Yo, do not get started on that when we get serious business here.
罗伊今天一定要爱上杰基的情歌♥
Roy needs to love Jackie's ballad today
而你♥爸♥一定不能再搞砸了
and your dad needs to not fuck it up again. Believe that.
我会尽力打动他们
I'm gonna do my best to impress them.
不 你得使出吃奶的力气
No, do your very fucking best,
因为这可是整张专辑
'cause we got an album on the line.
他们又在播我们的歌♥了
They're playing our song again.
我跟唱片公♥司♥的莫里斯谈过了
I talked to Maurice from the label.
他说我们第二支单曲可能能挤进榜单前20
He said our second single could make, like, 20 on the charts.
如果那样我们可以升工资吗
Do... do we get a raise if that happens?
因为我想尽快增强消费能力
'Cause I'm looking to increase my spending abilities ASAP.
这太扯了
This is jive, man.
妈 这首歌♥能挽救"高压"唱片公♥司♥
Yo, Ma, this track gonna turn High Voltage around.
-我不知道 宝贝 -二 三
- I don't know, baby. - Two, three.
快学会了 妈 这首歌♥不错
Almost got it, Ma. Come on, this track ain't bad.
-来吧 -我得休息一会 儿子
- Come on. - I need a break, Baby Boy.
你不需要休息
Oh, no. No, you don't. Come on. Come on.
不要擅自闯进来 这不是你的地盘
Hey, don't come barging in here like you run shit.
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
我们刚出生时 你就已经开始干
You been scrambling and strangling niggas with coat hangers
用衣架勒死黑鬼的行当了
since we been sippin' Similac.
你们最好是来给我钱的
This better be about you handing me money
否则你们会死得很难看
or this shit right here ain't gonna end well.
你说对了一半 我们是为钱而来 但...
Well, you're half right. It's about the money, but...
是为了在我们地盘拿到我们那份钱
it's about us niggas at our spot getting our fair share.
卡迪拉克 去给我倒杯混合菠萝汁的酒
Cadillac, pour me a Myers and pineapple directly.
你身边这个乳臭未乾的小子是谁 少林
And who's this delicate little thing with you, Shao?
他是我其中一个麦手 他叫小拉
this is one of my MCs. His name is Ra.
安妮
Look, Annie,
不重新商量出个结果 我们是不会离开的
we're not leaving here until we come to a renegotiation.
-什么事 -我们每晚给夜店拉人
- A what now? - See, we pack the club every night.
事实上我们在赶人 门口可是大排长队
In fact, we're turning people away. I'm talking lines around the corner.
我们在你这干得还不错
We're doing lovely by you,
但是我们在钱上有点吃亏
but we're getting the short end of the money.
你对自己的分成有意见
You got a problem with your envelope?
不 是说我团队成员
Nah, this is about my group's pay as performers
他们让夜♥总♥会♥宾客盈门
who pack the joint.
他们帮你赚的钱毫无风险
Who bring you mucho dinero at no risk.
我们要加薪 不然我们就得换地方了
We need a raise or we're gonna have to move on.
让我灭了他 妈
Let me do him, Ma.
安妮 能不能恳请你
Annie, can you please just...
肥肥小姐
Miss Fatty.
我是说
I... I mean...
我是说肥妈安妮小姐
I mean, Miss Fat Annie.
安妮...小姐
I... I mean, Miss Annie.
还是喊安妮就行
Maybe just Annie?
说真的 我们正准备
Look... look, for real, we were just about,
正准备离开呢
just about to break out.
-是吧 少林 -小拉
- Right, Shao? - Yo, yo, Ra.
-怎么回事 -我还有数学考试
- What's... . - I got a math test.
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表