剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表
你要去哪
Where you going?
他要给女朋友弹钢琴
He gonna play piano for his girl.
别那样看着我
Don't give me that look.
为了弄到闪手磁带 我放了玛莲鸽子
I blew Mylene off to get that Flash tape.
这是我欠她的
So, I owe this to her.
我会写出歌♥词的 我会写出的
I'm gonna have those rhymes though. I'm gonna have the rhymes.
我信你 小百科
Yeah, I'm trusting you, Books.
写好一点啊
Make 'em good!
写给迪兹的
A rhyme for Dizzee.
我兄弟告诉我
My brother said to me
用艺名漂亮迪兹D
Go by the name of Pretty Dizzee D
喷漆时刻在手
With Krylon in my hand Almost all the time
我是灵魂画手 旋律大♥师♥
I'm a writer on the walls and on the rhymes
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*你有解救之钥*
*You've got the keys*
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*不论是谁已沐圣光*
*Whoever says he's in the light*
和♥弦♥上再升五个调
more five K on the strings.
*仍处于黑暗之中*
*Is still in darkness*
*仍处于黑暗 穿行在夜里*
*Still in darkness through the night*
*不管如何 我们要相亲相爱*
*Above all we gotta love each other deeply*
*因为爱爱爱 覆盖罪恶阴霾*
*'Cause love, love, love covers a multitude of sins*
*当我为你唱起赞歌♥ 我嘴角上扬*
*My lips will shout for joy When I sing praise of you*
*我能感受到你*
*And I can feel you inside me*
*我要登上最高的云端*
*And I will ascend above the highest of the clouds*
*让自己站在那*
*And make myself like the most*
*世界之巅*
*High*
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*快来将我释放 快来将我释放*
*Come set me free Come set me free*
*你有解救之钥*
*You've got the keys*
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*快来将我释放*
*Come set me free*
*快来将我释放 你有解救之钥*
*Come set me free You've got the keys*
*来把我拯救*
*Come rescue me*
*我将去往云端最高处*
*And I will ascend above the highest of the clouds*
*站在那 站在那*
*And make myself And make myself*
*那世界之巅*
*Like the most high*
-耶♥和♥华♥天父 -雷蒙
- Lord heavenly father... - Ramon.
莫雷诺先生缓和了我们家的矛盾
Mr. Moreno here, he brought peace to our family
让我们一家重聚
and reunited us in our home.
是不是该让他来祷告呢
Perhaps he should give the blessing?
我妻子一向都是对的
My wife, as always, is correct.
莫雷诺先生 请吧
Mr. Moreno, please.
但是
Oye, pero...
快一点
Make it fast.
-长话短说 -好吧
- Less is more. - Yeah, oh, sure.
这段祷告词是我在亚瑟大道时用的
This one is from when I grew up poor
那是布朗克斯的几内亚区
on Arthur Avenue...
我就在那里长大 小时候很穷
the guinea section of the Bronx.
主啊 请保佑我们食物丰盛
Dear Lord, bless this food as the porridge thickens.
但请再赐予我们更多 主
But give us more, Lord,
因为我们不如波多黎各人强壮
because we're skinnier than them Puerto Ricans.
-敬杰基·莫雷诺 -敬我的哥哥
- To Jackie Moreno. - To my brother.
为见到光明
For seeing the light.
敬玛莲 欢迎回家
And to Mylene for coming home.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我有话对我漂亮的女儿说
And I would just like to say to my beautiful daughter...
所有人
and to all of you...
我们都有缺点
we all have flaws...
我们都要和恶魔作斗争
we all wrestle with demons...
但 我...
But, uh... I...
但上帝...
But God...
他还是爱我们的
he loves us anyway.
他...
And he...
上帝爱你们 我更爱你们
And as much as God loves you all, I love you more.
妈 你跟喝多了似的
Mami, you sound drunk.
我想你妈妈想说的是...
I think what your mother's trying to say is that um...
我们都失败过
we all fall down.
我们都该得到第二次机会
And we all deserve second chances.
是真的 问问这钢琴家就知道了
And it's true. Just ask the piano man right there.
本有机会成为未来的领军人物
A chance to be a future leader.
他错过了最佳机会
He blew his big shot.
但他从哪里跌倒就从哪里爬起来
But then he just picked himself right up.
他说 "我不会放弃"
And he said, "I'm not giving up."
"选我 我是领袖"
"Pick me. I'm a leader."
敬他
So, here's to him.
祝他获得实习机会
Go get that internship.
鲁米
Yo, Rumi.
-怎么 风驰电掣 -你错过了一列车
- What's up, Crash? - You just missed that whole car you did.
-够惊艳吗 -那还用说
- Yeah? Was impressive enough? - Fucking jay right it was.
你见到雷神了吗 我们说好要在这里见的
You seen Thor? We were supposed to meet here at the bench.
没 上次见还是你带他来那次呢
No. I ain't seen him since you brought him around the other day.
-他一向神出鬼没 -对
- Man, once a phantom, always a phantom. - Hell yeah.
如果你们见到他 告诉他我来过了
If you see him, tell him I was here.
你不可能再看见他了
You're never gonna see that dude again, bro.
去隧♥道♥看看 听说他在那里涂鸦
Yo, check the tunnel. I hear he's working on a new piece there.
再会 鲁米
Later, Rumi.
-上次涂鸦太棒了 -收到
- Yo, that last burner was amazing. - Aight.
雷神
你干什么呢 黑鬼
Fuck you doing, nigga?
帮我兄弟找一些唱片
Just looking for some records for my brother.
是吗
That so?
这些唱片很稀有
These records is pretty obscure.
懂什么叫稀有吗
Know what "obscure" means?
意思是难以取代 就跟音响一样
It means "hard to replace" like any sound system.
你是DJ吗
You a DJ?
DJ需要音响 对吧
DJs be needing sound systems, right?
你个滑头的小黑鬼
You're a smart little nigga.
我知道你的心思
I peep your game.
你看见那车里的东西了吧
Bet you seen what was in that car.
里面有个孩子 身上被烧出了一个洞
Some kid with a hole burnt through him.
所以我要跟你做个交易
That's why I'm gonna offer you a deal.
我会装作没见过
I'm gonna act like I ain't seen
你在这帮你兄弟拿唱片
you in here grabbing records for your... brother.
所以 你欠我一次
So, you gonna owe me one.
你看到拿破仑 先把他带给我
You see that Napoleon, bring him to me first.
别告诉安妮
And don't tell your Miss Annie.
守住秘密 内心坚强 年轻人
Keep a rhino hide and a concrete soul, young blood.
也别拿家人扯谎
And don't lie about family.
你不过是个小杂种
You just a little black bastard.
我就算你最亲的兄弟了
And I'm the closest thing to a brother you got.
迪兹 这是给你写的
All right, Dizzee, I wrote this rhyme for you.
小布 你来这段
Boo, you take that rhyme.
这是我的词 小拉 这是你的
This is my verse. And Ra, this verse's for you.
小迪先来 希望他说唱能跟涂鸦一样好
Yo, Dizz is up first. Best hope he rhymes as good as he paints.
*我刚出来时 我兄弟告诉我*
*When I first came out my brothers said to me*
*用艺名漂亮迪兹D*
*Go by the name of Pretty Dizzee D*
*对歌♥来说 这名字太长*
*The name was too long for the goddamn song*
*但我让它听起来很特别*
*But I made it sound so differently*
*漂亮迪兹D成为我的代表*
*Yo, Pretty Dizzee D became my title*
*我是女人的情人 男人的偶像*
*To the ladies I'm a lover, to the men I'm a idol*
*喷漆时刻在手*
*Krylon in my hand almost all the time*
*我是灵魂画手 旋律大♥师♥*
*I'm a writer on the walls and on the rhymes*
*我和我的队友嘻哈兄弟一起*
*So, I'm down with my crew my Get Down Brothers*
*我们的DJ剪辑与众不同*
*Our DJ cuts like no other*
*他的名字是少林绝伦*
*He goes by the name Shaolin Fantastic*
*他的剪辑源于内心 从不弄虚作假*
*He comes from the heart and is never ever plastic*
搞定
剧集 | 少年嘻哈梦(2016) | 导航列表