剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
她给外面打过电♥话♥
She made a call to the outside.
没事的 她只是打给她的男朋友
No, no, she was just calling her boyfriend.
她报♥警♥了 我发现以后
She called 911, and when I found out,
-她就袭击了我 -没事 没事的
- she attacked me! - No, no, it's okay.
迈克尔 这严重影响了我们的安全
Michael, this is a serious breach.
她可能已经透露了我们的身份
She could have told them who we are,
和我们的藏身地了
where we are.
得马上把她交给索菲娅
We need to take her to Sophia now.
-没必要这么做 -迈克尔
- That's not necessary. - Michael...
要是政♥府♥知道了我们的藏身地
The government learns of our location,
我们就死定了 你清楚的
we are as good as dead-- you know that!
我们必须上报索菲娅
Sophia needs to know what happened.
你清楚的
You know that.
我清楚
I know.
对不住你了 迈克尔 真的
I'm sorry, Michael. I really am.
不过你根本就不应该把她带来
But the truth is you should have never brought her here.
现在说还有什么用
Well, there's nothing we can do about it now.
木已成舟 抓住他的腿
What's done is done. Grab his legs.
法国东北部某处
我知道不能轻信丹普西的话
I know we can't trust what Dempsey told us,
但我相信蕾拉
but I do trust Leila,
而她证实了丹普西所说的
and she confirmed his story.
如果我们有机会阻止索菲娅
If there's even a chance of us stopping Sophia
和她的族人得到武器
and her people from getting this weapon--
蕾拉给你的情报一点用都没有
Leila didn't give you anything actionable.
一个女人名字有什么用
What, the name of some woman?
伊莉娜·波格丹诺夫
Irina Bogdanov.
她还告诉我武器在
She also told me the weapon was
摩尔曼斯克附近某个地方
somewhere near Murmansk.
你知道这个时候西西伯利亚有多冷吗
Do you have any idea how cold it is in western Siberia this time of year?
零下十二摄氏度 想想吧
Ten-- think ten degrees.
我才不会因为一个疯老头
I'm not freezing my ass off
以为世界要毁灭了
just 'cause some delusional old man
就屁颠屁颠的跑去挨冻
thinks the world's coming to an end.
来法国的时候
When we came to France,
我们掌握的信息更少 不是吗
we had even less to go on, didn't we?
看看我们收获了什么
And look what we were able to accomplish.
好吧
All right.
好吧什么
All right what?
外星人 大规模杀伤性武器
Nonterrestrials, weapons of mass destruction--
算我一份
count me in.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
真的吗
You will?
是的
Yes.
为什么
Why?
别分♥析♥我 肖恩
Don't try to analyze me, Sean.
知道我会帮你就行了
Just take "Yes" as an answer.
终于找到了
Oh, finally!
-找到她了 -不完全是
- What, you found her? - Oh, not exactly.
我查了护照数据库
I've been searching passport databases
和乘客名单
and passenger manifests.
问题是
Problem is...
伊莉娜·波格丹诺夫不是一个女人的名字
Irina Bogdanov isn't the name of a woman.
"欧洲警署挂港声明"
"Europol customs port of call declaration."
这是一艘船的名字
It's the name of a ship.
现在就停靠在摩尔曼斯克港
Currently docked at the port of Murmansk.
样本经过了九十三年的历史
The subject is surprisingly intact...
依然保存的十分完整
even after nearly 93 years...
很可能是
Due, most likely,
永冻层起到了良好的冷冻保存作用
to the, uh, preservation in the permafrost.
现在准备解剖
Ready now to expose...
器官
the organs.
伙计们很担心
The men are worried.
这活儿的风险比之前所说的要大
The job has risks that were not fully disclosed.
只要不进到无菌室里面
As long as they stay out of the clean room,
你的人就会很安全
your men are perfectly safe.
钱可比你的话有说服力
Money would be more convincing than words.
不想干就别干
You don't like the job, then quit.
别跟老子敲竹竿
You're not getting more money.
现在给我买♥♥盒烟去
Now, go get me another pack of smokes.
我抽完了
I'm out.
肺保存的太好了
The lungs are magnificent.
我相信我们一定能取得
I think we'll have
十分精准的结果
very good results.
样本上皮细胞已经肿胀
His epithelium are enlarged,
初级支气管里面
and the primary bronchi
已被皮层分泌的黏液
appear to be filled with mucus or...
或者别的液体填满了
or some kind of liquid.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
快放我出去 我把防护服切破了
I need to get out! I've cut my suit.
-快把我放出去 -对不住了 博士
- I need you to let me out. - I'm sorry, Doctor.
求你了 快打开
Please. Please.
不会有事的 我心里有数
It's gonna be all right. I know what I'm doing.
求求你 快开门 求你了
Please! Open the door! Please!
打开门吧
Open the door.
他现在出现了颅内压亢进
He started exhibiting intracranial hypertension,
过高的脑压已经引发了
and the pressure increased to the point
休克的症状
that he lost consciousness.
如果充血减轻的话 他会醒过来吗
Once the swelling goes down, will he wake up?
有可能
It's possible.
但是如果他的脑灌注
But if cerebral profusion--
如果脑部血液循环不足的话
uh, his circulation is compromised--
可能还会出现缺血的症状
there is still the risk of ischemia.
-还会中风吗 -是的 夫人
- Another stroke. - Yes, ma'am.
如果治疗有效的话
We should know fairly soon
我们会在第一时间得到结果的
if he's responding to the treatment.
我理解您的处境
I know how difficult this is.
我建议您做好心理准备 马丁内斯夫人
But you should prepare yourself, Mrs. Martinez.
如果他的
If we don't see
颅内压没有明显改善的话
a marked improvement in his I.C.P.,
我们还需和您商讨一下他的后事
we will need to discuss his wishes for--
不用了
Please.
伊莱亚斯
Elias...
我不知道你能不能听到
I don't know if you can hear me,
我就在你身边
but I'm right here.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you're suffering.
我也知道你现在很无助
I know how powerless you must feel right now.
你一定要挺住
Please fight.
我爱你
I love you.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
我查过贾维斯今天早上的活动了
I checked Jarvis' movements this morning.
总统倒下前后他在白宫的所有去向
Everywhere he went inside the White House
都在我的掌握之中了
before and after the President's collapse.
你能发现什么可疑的地方吗
Were you able to find anything suspicious?
差不多吧
Yeah, maybe.
他参加早会时
He arrived at the morning briefing
提前赶到会议室了
in the situation room early.
我们进去的时候他已经到了
He was there already when the rest of us came in.
没错 我调取了我们进去之前的
Yeah. I pulled up the surveillance footage
监控录像画面
from before we got there.
看
There.
他凑到咖啡桌前去了
He goes to the coffee cart.
他在干什么
Hey, what's he doing?
咖啡里有名堂
It's got to be the coffee.
他一定往里加了什么
He must have spiked it in some way.
加了某种药物
With some kind of poison,
从而引发了总统的中风症状
something that would give the President a stroke?
贾维斯对我们早上的安排了如指掌
Jarvis knows our morning routine.
给总统的杯子下毒再容易不过了
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表