剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
but he's on his way back from the bathroom.
有谁会把自己的行李带到洗手间去的
Who brings their carry-on to the bathroom?
你觉得里面有被感染的样本吗
You think the infected tissue's in it?
大小正合适
It's the right size.
而且他从不让行李离开他的视线
And he never lets it out of his sight.
确实挺可疑的 不过
It's suspect, but--
我们不能确定就是他啊
but we can't be sure it's him.
没错 但我们也不能坐以待毙啊
Yeah, but we can't do-- we can't do nothing, either.
布雷克
Blake.
他怎么样了
How is he?
情况不好
It's not good.
手术之后一直没醒过来
He slipped into a coma after the surgery.
医生不知道到底是怎么回事
The doctors don't know what triggered it.
但他们说 如果他不能马上醒来...
But they said if he doesn't come out of it soon...
不 别这样 千万别这样想
No, come on, don't even think like that.
这个打击 实在是
This stroke, it just...
来得太突然了
came out of nowhere.
我一直在想 肯定是因为
I keep thinking it must've been
他身上的压力太大了
because of the stress he's been under.
我早该做点什么帮他减减压的
I should've done something to make him try and deal with it.
克里斯蒂娜 这不是你的错
Christina, this isn't your fault.
你做什么都帮不了他的
Nothing you did could've helped him.
什么意思
What do you mean by that?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
听我说 我只是说 如果伊莱亚斯
Look, I just mean Elias would be heartbroken
知道你这么责怪自己 他会心疼的
if he thought you were taking this out on yourself.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我了解你 布雷克
I know you, Blake.
你有什么事瞒着我
There's something you're hiding from me,
对吧
isn't there?
-布雷克 -对不起
- Blake. - I'm sorry.
-我一定要知道 -对不起
- I need to know. - I'm sorry.
你误会了
You're mistaken.
马丁内斯再也不会从昏迷中醒来了
Martinez will never recover from his coma.
那个化合物已经减缓了他的大脑运转
The compound has already slowed his brain function.
很快他的脑子就废了
Soon it will stop them altogether.
他还能活多久
How much time does he have?
那得看他到底吞下了多少药
That depends on how much he's ingested.
今天晚上就差不多
Later today or tomorrow.
最迟明天
No longer than that.
卢医生
Dr. Lu.
希望我没打扰到你们
I hope I'm not interrupting.
没有没有 卢医生只是在
Not at all. Dr. Lu was just assuring me
跟我确认马丁内斯的事情
that the crisis surrounding Martinez
很快就会解决了 辛苦你了
will be over soon. Thank you.
没事
Of course.
我收到信息马上赶过来了
I came as soon as I got your message.
怎么回事
What's wrong?
你知道我最怕什么吗
Do you know what scares me the most?
不知道 是什么
No. What?
彻底抛弃
The letting go...
不再做以前那个我
of who I used to be.
我知道继续托马斯的计划
I knew that it would be painful
会是很痛苦的事
to follow through on Thomas' plan,
虽然那样可以为我们的人腾出空间
that in order to make room for our people here
确保他们活下来
to ensure their survival,
但我必须得
I would have to...
牺牲我的一些原则
sacrifice some of my principles.
你肩上挑的担子 太重了 索菲娅
Well, you've taken a huge burden on your shoulders, Sophia.
但那并没有
But that doesn't make
让接下来必须发生的事变得更简单
what needs to happen next any easier.
所以我请你来这里
That's the reason I've asked you here.
今早西蒙在医务室袭击了卡洛斯
This morning Simon attacked Carlos in the infirmary,
还差点逃跑
and he nearly escaped.
得把他转移到监控更严的地方去
We need to move him to a more secure location.
不
No.
我曾希望西蒙态度可以不那么强硬
I was hoping that Simon would soften his views,
这样我们就可以重新接纳他
that we'd be able to welcome him back into the fold,
但现在看来 显然
but it's clear to me now
这是不可能的了
that that will never happen.
得处理掉他了
He needs to be taken care of.
你要杀了他吗
You want him killed?
他会把我们供出去的
He would've turned us in to the authorities.
你能想象到现在这地步他们会怎么对付我们吗
Can you imagine what they would do to us now?
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
-为什么是我 -你一直对我忠心耿耿
- Why me? - You've always been loyal.
迈克尔 你一直都能
Michael, you've been able to--
把自己的羁绊置之度外
to set aside your-- your attachments.
我的羁绊
My attachments.
你从没有因为家庭
You've never let your feelings about your family
而放弃该做的事
get in the way of what needs to be done.
你会帮我的 对吧
You will do this for me.
我会的
Yes.
-真对不起 -你搞什么啊
- Oh! I'm so sorry! - What are you doing?
真是对不起 我给你拿张纸巾吧
I'm so sorry. Let me get you a napkin.
不 不用了 我没事
No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我们找错人了
We got the wrong guy.
是可♥卡♥因♥
It's coke.
-一切都好吗 -是的
- Is everything all right? - Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是的 没问题
Yeah, everything's fine.
我们动作太慢了 肖恩
We're out of moves, Sean.
我们还没找出送货的是谁
We don't know who the courier is
也不知他到底在不在飞机上
or if he's even on this plane.
他在飞机上
The courier is on this plane.
只能这么假设
We have to assume that.
-不然呢 -不然索菲娅就会拿到病毒
- Or what? - Or Sophia gets the virus,
人类就没有希望了
and then there's no hope for anybody.
我们必须通知当局
We have to let the authorities know
这架飞机上有大规模杀伤性武器
that there's a WMD on this flight.
怎么通知
How?
你曾为中情局工作 肯定能联♥系♥到
You worked for the CIA. You have to know someone
一个用得上的人 对吧
we can get word to, right?
就算可以
Say I do.
但想想后果吧
Think about what's gonna happen.
他们会改变航向
Well, they divert the plane,
让飞机降落 然后封锁机舱
land, and quarantine it
直到找到信使和他的货物为止
until they find the courier and what he's carrying.
那我们又会怎样呢
What happens to us?
只要送货人发现事有蹊跷
As soon as the courier figures out what's going on,
他可能会释放病毒 感染飞机上所有人
he could release the virus, infect this entire plane,
在飞机降落前后都有可能
before or after we land.
你想就那样送命吗
Do you wanna die like that?
至少病毒没有扩散到外面
At least the virus would be contained.
你到底帮不帮我
Now are you gonna tell me
找联♥系♥人把消息传出去
who I can get this message to or not?
我认识一个国土安♥全♥部♥的人
I know someone at Homeland.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我知道
Look, I know--
我知道我花了很长时间
I know it's taken me a while to stop...
才接受你愿意帮我这个事实
being surprised you're willing to help me...
而且是你自愿的
of your own free will
我也意识到
and--and for me to realize that
你这么做 至少有一部分原因
you're doing this, at least in part,
是因为我
because of me.
我只是感到难以置信
It was just hard for me to believe.
为什么
And why is that?
因为...
Because of...
你明白的 因为你的身份
You understand. Because of who you are.
-我什么身份 肖恩 -你明白我的意思
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表