剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Sorry. I've got a meeting in the morning.
取消 这件事很重要
Cancel it. This is important.
他怎么样了
How is he?
李先生的硬脑膜下有血肿
Mr. Lee suffered a subdural hematoma.
我们成功遏制了他颅骨的肿胀...
Now, we were able to reduce the swelling in the cranium--
他什么时候能讲话
When can he talk?
可能还要几个小时
It could be hours.
他伤得比较重...
He suffered severe trauma in the acci--
多谢 大夫
Thank you, doctor.
你要等着吗
You're going to wait?
多久都等
For as long as it takes.
你不能把我扣在这里
You can't keep me here.
我有工作 我有职责在身
I have a job. I have responsibilities.
救命啊 快来人
Help. Somebody.
在后备箱里
In the trunk!
救救我 有人听到吗
Help me. Can anyone hear me?
墨菲先生
Mr. Murphy.
墨菲先生 慢点 别急
Mr. Murphy, slow down. Take it easy.
李 李探员
It's agent--agent Lee.
李探员跑出大楼了
Agent Lee made it out of the building.
不 李探员是内奸
No, Agent lee, he's the mole.
什么
What?
我要马上向斯特尔林局长报告
I need to talk to Director Sterling.
惊世
『第一季 第七集』
外星人 你觉得我们会相信
Aliens? Do you expect us to believe
发生在我家人身上的事同外星人有关吗
that this happened to my family because of aliens?
因为他发现了关于外星人的真♥相♥
Because he discovered the truth about aliens.
正确的叫法是
And the correct term
外来生物体 即天外来客
is Extraterrestrial Biological Entities, or EBEs.
你肯定疯了
So long as that's clear.
我知道这难以置信
I know it's a lot to accept.
我一开始也接受不了
I didn't. Not at first.
玛德琳 如果没人见过天外来客
Madeline, if no one's actually seen these EBEs,
你怎么能确定它们真实存在呢
how can you be sure they really exist?
政♥府♥机密文件中有记载
Top secret government documents,
有一些在这个文件里
some of which are in the file.
你自己看
See for yourself.
哪里
Where?
肖恩 你不是真把她的话
Sean, you're not actually taking
当回事了吧
what she's saying seriously.
你父亲和我都在飞机上
Your father and I were on a plane
瞬间就从佛罗里达转移到亚利桑那
that went from Florida to Arizona in seconds.
我们没有这样的技术
We don't have that technology.
你说的是艾威亚斯514航♥班♥吗
Are you talking about Avias Flight 514?
是迈克尔在驾驶它吗
Michael was piloting that?
你知道这件事吗
You know about it?
有谣言说飞机在企图行刺的时候
Rumor has it the plane disappeared
突然消失了
during an assassination attempt.
-这就能讲通了 -能讲通什么
- Now it makes sense. - What? What makes sense?
关于总统是否应该把伊诺斯川卡山的事
Well, there was chatter, since suppressed,
向民众公开一直存在争论
that the president was going public about Inostranka.
还不明白吗
Don't you see?
让你父亲驾驶飞机行刺总统
Having your father fly his plane into the president
是一箭双雕
was killing two birds with one stone.
这样既可以阻止总统
The president would be stopped
向民众公布有天外来客存在
Revealing the existence of the EBEs,
也可以阻止你父亲
and your father would be stopped
把他的发现传播出去
passing on what he found out.
我父亲发现什么了
What did my father find out?
在你父亲失踪前的晚上
The night before he disappeared,
他告诉我有人会
your father told me that there was someone out there
想尽一切办法阻止马丁内斯
who would go to any lengths to stop Martinez.
为了他们不可告人的目的
For their own mysterious reasons.
非政♥治♥目的
Not political.
无论是谁
Whoever this person is,
肯定是这一切的幕后黑手
they are behind everything that has happened to you.
想找到你的家人
If you want to find your family,
就得找出他们
you need to find them.
希望能在文件里找到答案
We need to hope that the answers are in that file.
查看你父亲的文件
Look in your father's file.
过来一下
Look. Look. Come here.
对这些事我也是一无所知
I don't know about all this either, okay?
为了保守天外来客的秘密的一系列阴谋
EBEs, conspiracies to keep them a secret,
而不管多疯狂 这是目前唯一的推论
but right now it's the only theory, however insane,
它能够解释这一切
that explains any part of this.
肖恩 我不知道...
Sean, I don't know. I...
我不知道 我也不知道
I don't know. I don't know either, okay?
但你父亲的文件是最好的也是唯一的线索
But your father's file is the best and only lead
能帮我们查出抓走你家人以及整个阴谋的
that we have to finding out who's behind this
幕后黑手是谁
and your family.
你有预感 什么预感
You know something. What do you know?
她不会说的 换谁都不会说
She's not telling. Nobody's telling.
听我说
Look...
我是想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
我能看一下吗
May I take a look?
让我看看
Let me see.
是的 我见过这个...
Yes, I've seen this. I've seen...
这个是新的
This is new information.
看 这个
Look. This.
这是你父亲的笔记本
This is your father's notebook,
大部分我都已经看过了
and most of this stuff I've already seen,
但这个是新的
but this is new.
这些名字和数字
This list of names and numbers.
这些人是谁
Who are these people?
不知道 但好像大部分是妇女
I don't know. It looks like most of them are women, but...
但数字都很长 不像是电♥话♥号♥码
The numbers are too long to be phone numbers.
一定是某种密♥码♥
It must be some kind of code.
如果是密♥码♥ 我肯定能破解
Well, if it's a code, then I can--I can crack it,
我可以查出这些人是谁
and I can find out who all these people are.
我只需要一些合适的硬件
I just need the right kind of hardware
还有一条加密光缆 这样在发掘数据时
and a ces-encrypted hard line, so that we can data mine
不会被人发现
without anyone knowing that we're doing it.
我有个朋友也许能帮上忙
I have a friend that might be able to help.
蝴蝶兰原本两年才开一次花
Phalaenopsis typically only flower once every two years,
而这些却不一样
but these guys are different.
改造基因后它们每个月都开花
Genetically engineered to open every month.
有您的电♥话♥ 阁下
You have a call, sir.
送给你妻子的
For your wife.
两百万一束
A $2 million bouquet.
你在哪
Where are you?
在联邦调查局达拉斯外勤处
In F.B.I. custody, Dallas field office.
你手下派来的律师说
The lawyer your people sent
这个屋子已经检查过了 没人监听
says this rooms been swept and the line's clean.
好的 之前我听说
Good. Last I heard,
你和你的搭档马上就要
you and your partner were moments away
控制住那飞行员的女儿和她男友了
from securing the pilot's daughter and her boyfriend.
我们没控制住他们 阁下 他们跑了
We didn't secure them, sir. They got away.
怎么回事
How?
我不太清楚 阁下
I'm not sure, sir.
年轻人 这个答案无法令人满意
That is not an acceptable answer, young man.
知道他们现在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where they are now?
长官 他们已经知道
Somehow they found out her father
选她父亲来驾驶飞机是有原因的
was chosen to fly the plane for a reason, sir.
明白了
I see.
他们可能去了亚特兰大
They may have gone to her parents' house
去她父母家寻找线索
in Atlanta to dig around.
不过现在也许已经走了
But they could've come and gone by now.
找到他们的 我自有办法
I'll find them. I have my ways.
我们没得选
We really have no choice.
迈克尔·布坎南鼻子伸得太长了[多管闲事]
Michael Buchanan put his nose into things he shouldn't have.
要是他们两个也发现了这件事
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表