剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
这些要是曝光出去会对你造成多大的影响
What will this do to you if it comes out?
我们会解决这些问题的
Oh, we'll figure that out.
没事的
It's okay.
不会有事的 都过去了
Everything's okay. It's done.
一切都结束了
It's done.
贾维斯副总统 这位是鲁医生
Vice President Jarvis, this is Dr. Lu.
她将负责您的针灸理疗
She's the acupuncturist you requested.
鲁医生 谢谢你这么快来看我
Dr. Lu, thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
能够为您这种重要人物服务
It's my pleasure to be of service
是我的荣幸
to such an important man.
针头真尖
Those look sharp.
是的
Very sharp,
但你不会感觉到的
but you won't even feel it.
快而无痛
Quick and painless...
把您的一切问题
And the problem will be eliminated...
彻底扫清
for good.
杰 等我穿好衣服
Hey, Jay, give me a minute to get dressed.
贾维斯拿到药了
Jarvis has it.
他会用吗
Will he use it?
他天真的以为可以当上救世主
He's naive enough to think he can save his country,
但等我们拿到武器之后 一切都是徒劳
but once we have our weapon, nothing can.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 摩尔曼斯克
开始
Let's go!
把它拽上来
Let's get it out of the ground!
朝右
To the right.
早上好 副总统先生
Good morning, Mr. Vice President.
早上好
Good morning.
我来早得有点早啊
I guess I'm a little early.
您要喝咖啡吗
Can I get you some coffee?
不了 谢谢 我自己来吧
Uh, no, thanks. I'll help myself.
还有昨天吃的那种羊角包吗
Oh, do you have any more of those croissants you had yesterday?
我现在就帮您拿去
I'll get those right away.
谢谢
Great. Thank you.
早安 总统先生
Good morning, Mr. President.
我们先讨论一下潜伏者的问题
All right, let's deal with the issues on the Hill first.
一定要把这个祸患除掉
Let's get that out of the way.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表