剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
托马斯并没有动用什么高科技
Thomas didn't accomplish this with advanced technology.
他只不过是利用了你的失职
He simply took advantage of your incompetence.
总统先生 他挟持一名官员的家人做人♥质♥
Mr. President, he took an officer's family hostage.
抵御系统就那么一点...
There's only so much any system can do to defend...
是 为什么没有防护措施
Yeah, why weren't there any safeguards--
为什么不像对核武器一样设置双保险
double blinds, like on nuclear weapons?
为什么
Why?
我们未将被关押者视为
We never saw the detainees as the same kind
国♥家♥安♥全♥级的威胁 总统先生
of national-security risk, Mr. President.
但你错了
Well, you were wrong.
托马斯正想办法带人来
Thomas is trying to bring
天知道会有多少人来
God knows how many more of his people here
天知道他们要做什么
to do God knows what.
现在 由于你的失职
And now, because of your incompetence,
他又多了五十一个新助手
he has help-- 51 new collaborators.
将军 彻查你的部门...
General, clean up your house...
否则你就准备好引咎辞职吧
or our next conversation will be about your resignation.
是 总统先生
Yes, sir.
别太放在心上 将军
If it makes you feel any better, General,
换做我 肯定不如你
you held up a lot better than I would have,
假设你没有弄脏裤子的话
assuming you haven't soiled your pants.
你在开我的玩笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
不 只是表示一下支持和自嘲
No, it's supposed to be supportive and self-deprecating.
无所谓了
Anyway...
看来我找错听众了
I seem to have misjudged my audience.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉这么晚才打来
I'm sorry I haven't called sooner.
伊诺斯川卡山被关闭了
Inostranka was locked down.
我在等进一步的消息确认
I was waiting for confirmation.
确认什么 马丁内斯找到托马斯了吗
Confirmation of what? Has Martinez found Thomas?
没有
No.
有件事我必须告诉你
And there's something you need to know.
托马斯
Thomas...
并没有救出伊诺斯川卡山所有的人
He didn't break all of our people out of inostranka.
什么意思
I don't understand.
他只带出了
He only took those
发誓效忠于他的人
who were willing to swear their loyalty to him.
然后把剩下的四十四个
He murdered the rest...
全部杀了
44 of our people.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不怪你
No.
是我把他推上了现在的位置
I was the one who put him in the position he was in.
我太轻信他
I trusted him.
他怎么能
How...
现在不是悲痛的时候
We don't have the luxury to grieve.
我们得找到他
We have to find him.
迈克尔找到了一个
Michael has a location of a man
曾帮他获得传送门的部件的人
who is helping him procure components for the portal.
-汉森 -对
- Hanson. - Yes.
他在旧金山
He's in San Francisco
正在为他们的行动洗钱
laundering money for their operation.
-你离那儿多远 -两小时车程
- How far away are you? - Two hours.
迈克尔必须处理一些私人事务
Michael had to attend to some personal business.
-进来 -好的
- Come in. - All right.
戴安 这是萨曼莎
Diane, this is Samantha.
这是我女儿蕾拉
This is my daughter Leila.
这是盖勒先生
This is Mr. Geller.
来吧 姑娘们 你们需要洗洗尘
Come on up, girls. You need to wash the road off you.
来吧 好吧
Okay, come on in. Okay.
我们要互相照顾 对吧
We're gonna take care of each other, right?
做个好孩子
Be a good girl.
好了 去吧
Okay. Go ahead.
好 去吧 萨姆
All right. Come on, Sam.
上楼去吧 我随后就去
Go on up. I'm gonna be right behind you.
没关系 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetie.
没关系的
It's okay.
我已经给你准备了一个房♥间 来吧
I have a room all ready for you, okay?
好了...
Okay, uh...
-我就去外面 -我马上过去
- I'll be out back. - I'll be right there.
爸爸 如果萨姆问我
Dad, what if Sam asks me questions
发生了什么事 或者问起你...
about everything that's happened, about you...?
现在...
She's...
还不能让她知道我们的身份
not ready to know what we are.
我呢 你说过会告诉我
What about me? You said you would tell me.
你和萨姆在这儿都很安全 好吗
You and Sam will be safe here, okay?
可还是会有事发生 对吧
But there's something, isn't there?
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢帮助我和索菲娅
Look, thanks for helping Sophia and me.
现在说正事吧
Now say what you got to say.
托马斯承诺给我们提供安身之所
Thomas is making promises of a place for us here.
越来越多的人听信他的
And more and more of us are willing to listen.
我希望你没有 卡洛斯
I hope you're not talking about yourself, Carlos.
当然没有 否则
Look, I'm giving you the gun.
这把枪就握在我手上了
I'm not pointing it at you.
我们会对付托马斯的
Thomas will be dealt with.
托马斯杀害了伊诺斯川卡的四十四个同胞
Thomas murdered 44 of our people At Inostranka--
我的拥护者无一幸免
Anyone whose allegiances were with me.
我们必须把他找出来 干掉他
We need to find him and kill him...
必须做出一个了结
or this will never end.
这是什么 汉森
What do you got, Hanson?
-多长时间能洗完 -四十八小时
- How long to move it? - 48 hours.
-还是存在相同账户里吗 -是的 很好
- Deposit it in the same accounts? - Same accounts, good.
-我得走后门 -联邦调查局的
- I need to use the back door. - Feds?
是一个老朋友 后门锁着吗
An old friend. Is it locked?
-锁着的 -我们走吧 把门打开
- Yes. - Let's go. Open it up.
汉森
Hanson...
好久不见了啊
It's been a while.
我儿子在哪里
Where is my son?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you!
你站错队了 迈克尔
You're on the wrong side of this, Michael.
托马斯在哪里
Where is Thomas?
你知道如果我开口 他会怎么对待我
You know what he'll do to me if I tell you anything!
现在考虑这个太早了吧
He isn't your problem right now.
起来 起来
Get up. Get up!
汉森 给我招
Hanson, start talking.
不
No.
不要 别这样
No. No!
不
No!
不 等等
No! Wait!
托马斯在一个房♥产开♥发♥公♥司♥
Thomas was at a housing development!
传送阵呢 传送阵在哪
What about the portal array? Where is he building it?
他做的所有事没有任何交集
He keeps everything compartmentalized!
-但我知道他想要什么 -要什么
- But I know what he's after. - Which is?
燃料
Fuel!
-驱动传送阵吗 -是的
- To power the array? - Yes.
他要用铀做能源
You're talking about uranium.
那就是我在做的事 帮他找铀
That's what I'm doing-- helping him to get it.
你怎么找
Get the uranium how?
从加利福尼亚的一所核电站
By taking it from a nuclear power plant
偷出来
here in California.
不可能 托马斯知道
No, Thomas knows how
反应堆被重兵把守着
well-guarded these reactors are.
以他的兵力根本没法进去
He doesn't have the manpower to fight his way in.
他根本就不用碰反应装置
He's not going to try.
他在三百英里之外
Won't be within 300 miles of the reactor
就能取得铀棒
when he gets the uranium.
声音痕迹很可靠
The voice imprint proves its authenticity.
确实是索菲娅的电♥话♥
It's Sophia.
先生 我们密♥码♥破译有进展了
Sir, we've made progress breaking the encryption.
她和托马斯一直在用手♥机♥
She and Thomas have been using on their phones,
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表