剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Vicky Roberts.
我不认识叫维姬·罗伯茨的
I don't know any Vicky Roberts.
亨利 是我
Henri! Henri, it's me!
是我
It's me.
你好
Salut!
等等 我来跟你说
Hold on. No, let me tell you.
情报显示
So we get information,
目标是个穷凶恶极的
that the target, Egyptian terrorist,
埃及恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他在
very bad man, had reservations...
不 他在莫里仕酒店有个房♥间
No. Had reservations at Le Meurice.
不 是塔耶旺餐厅 你记性太差了
No, Taillevent. You have no memory.
塔耶旺 莫里仕 都一样
Taillevent, Le Meurice, same difference.
总之 我们一边吃喝一边等他
Anyway, we get a table and wait for him.
一直在那等啊等
And wait and wait and wait.
喝了三瓶酒以后
Three bottles of wine later...
我们醉得一塌糊涂
We are wasted.
我们本应该利落地干掉他的
We were supposed to very precisely take out our target.
结果他根本就没出现
Who hasn't even shown up at this point.
然后呢
So what happened?
任务取消 太危险了
Called it off. It was too risky.
我们上了车
We get in the car, okay?
她开车离开了餐厅
And she pulls out of the restaurant.
我有点
I'm a little...
没有看见在我正前方的那辆车
I don't see the car straight in front of me.
迎面撞上了
Head-on collision.
车里的人直接就从挡风玻璃里被甩了出来
A guy goes straight through the windshield.
她下车去帮他
She gets out of the car to help him.
-把他翻过来 -他死了
- Turn him over. - He dead.
一丝气儿都没了
Dead as dead could be.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-但这非常好 -怎么会
- But it's very good. - How?
他正是我们的目标
It was our target.
原来如此
Oh, good.
他就是我们的目标
He's our target!
那么你们做什么了
So what did you? What did you do?
回到车里
Got back in the car.
任务完成
Job well done.
中情局还没给我报销车钱呢
You know, CIA never reimbursed me for that.
他们最坏了
They're the worst.
等等 你在中情局干过
Wait, wait, wait. You were CIA?
当然 最好也是最有前途的一个地方啊
Oh, yes. One of the best and brightest.
我还得喝点
I need some more wine.
怎么回事
What happened?
他的上级为了掩盖自己的过失
She got burned by her superior
把她的资料火线封♥杀♥了
to cover up one of his mistakes.
毁了她的前程
Ended her career.
还差点要了她的命
Nearly ended her life.
告诉我
Tell me something,
沃克先生
Mr. Walker.
什么
Yeah?
为什么维姬要帮你
Why is Vicky helping you?
你又既不是科班出身
You're not a professional.
也不是她喜欢的类型
You're not even her type.
我要挟她帮我的
I'm blackmailing her.
耍小手段
Ah, leverage.
-是的 -很有用的方法
- Yes. - Very useful stuff?
有点用
Helps.
但这不会是唯一的原因
But that can't be the only reason?
不知你注意到了没有 罗伯茨小姐
If you haven't noticed, Miss Roberts
不会去干自己不想干的事的
doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do.
这瓶好像是陈年老酒很名贵啊
This looked old and expensive.
我们今晚开派对吗
We party tonight?
咱们走吧 再来点伏特加和葡萄酒
Let's go. More vodka, more wine.
我们马上就能走了
We're getting out of here.
不会出什么事的
Everything's gonna be okay.
纪念碑的事
Is it true...
是真的吗
about the monument?
你们怎么能
How could you?
我们也不想这样
We didn't want it this way.
相信我 我们没有别的选择
Believe me, we had no choice.
你们是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're terrorists.
他们会把我们关一辈子的
They would have locked us up for the rest of our lives.
也会把你关起来
They would have locked you up.
我和这事没关系
I am not a part of this.
现在有了
You are now.
外面的人想要杀了我们
Everybody out there trying to kill us,
他们不会把你视为同类的
they'll never see you as one of them.
他们只会认为你是我们的人
They'll only see you as one of us.
你得接受你是我们的一员这个事实
You need to accept your place among our people.
你们都是怪物
Your people are monsters.
不 蕾拉 他们才是怪物
No, Leila, they are the monsters.
不论我们做什么
No matter what we do,
他们都会对我们斩尽杀绝的
they will forever be against our very survival.
世世代代人类的做法都已证明这是真的
Every generation of humans has proven this to be true.
我们永远都是不受欢迎的
We will always be unwelcome.
也永远都将被驱逐
We will always be hunted.
未知的事物永远都是个威胁
The unknown is always a threat.
没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be scared of.
我保证几千年来都没有任何生物
I assure you no living thing has entered these caves
进过这些洞穴
in thousands of years.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们走吧
Let's go.
很美吧
Aren't they beautiful?
是什么
What are they?
守护天使
They're guardian angels.
守护什么
For what?
每个文明
Every civilization...
每个宗教都对守护天使
every religion has its own concept
有着独特的观点
of the guardian angel,
它的含义
what it represents and...
和功能都在地球这里
what its function is here on earth.
在任何一种文明和宗教当中
And in every civilization, every religion,
他们都被简化成了象征和符号♥
they are reduced to metaphor, symbols.
事实上 他们是非常 客观的存在
When in fact, they are very...very...real.
我知道大家都很害怕
I know that you're all afraid.
但现在
But right now,
我们必须比以往任何时候都要冷静
more than ever, we must stay calm.
要克制
Controlled.
我们必须要向马丁内斯和他的士兵们
We must show Martinez and his soldiers
我们言出必行
that we are true to our word.
不要惧怕他们的枪
Ignore their guns.
无视他们的愚昧
Ignore their ignorance.
我们聚集在一起
We are in this together.
即将迎来新纪♥元♥
A new day is upon us...
我们会从这场危机中挣脱
and we will emerge from this crisis
并且变得更加强大
stronger than ever.
门外有三辆巴士
There are three buses.
戴维负责第一辆
David is in charge of the first,
迈克尔负责第二辆 托马斯负责第三辆
Michael the second, Thomas the third.
时间到了
It is time.
出发
Go.
刚应该是你在那
It should have been you up there.
应该由你来负责 下达指令
You should be taking charge, giving the orders.
我母亲更具领导力
My mother's more than capable.
这个不重要
That's not what it's about.
重要的是族人们到底该听谁的
It's about who our people listen to
而那人应该是你
and it should be you.
我现在只关心人♥民♥的利益
All I care about right now is what's right for my people
你也应该这样
and so should you.
你站在她那边
You're taking her side?
没什么这边那边了
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表