剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
快
Now.
我说过我不该让你们进来的
I told you I shouldn't have let you in.
这里 还有这里
This and this.
千万小心
Hold on to your hats.
你们得靠自己活命了
This is your life now.
快 我们走 没时间了
Come on, let's go. No time.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他们不见了
They're gone.
他们不见了
They're gone.
等等我
Hold it.
-谢谢 -你去哪一层
- Thank you. - What floor?
一楼 谢谢
Ground, please.
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你是不是也是去抽烟的
Would you happen to have a cigarette?
不是
No, sorry.
我戒烟很多年了
Been years for me.
我也是
Me too.
抽烟不好
Terrible habit.
但今天
But today is...
实在忍♥不住了
one of those days.
你知道我怎么做吗
Know what I do?
我吃黑巧克力
Dark chocolate.
巧克力 真的吗
Chocolate. Really?
听上去不正常 我知道
Sounds crazy, I know.
不过至少它可以减少一些血清素
But at least it's a little serotonin kick.
能抑制烟瘾
Eases the craving.
-谢谢你的建议 -不客气
- Thanks for the tip. - Anytime.
十四年前
还不睡
You're awake.
兰利 维吉尼亚州
你知道你不在的话我睡不着的
You know I can never fall asleep when you're away.
你爱我吗 劳拉
Do you love me, Laura?
当然爱你
Of course I do.
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, baby?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我知道了
I know.
知道什么
What?
一切
Everything.
什么一切
Everything about what?
别 求你了
No, no, no. Please.
求你不要那样
Please don't do that, please.
不要说谎
Just...don't lie.
因为我知道了
Because I know.
我们只有坦诚相待
And only by being completely honest
才能把事情搞清楚
is there any hope of this working out.
亲爱的 你吓到我了
Honey, you're scaring me.
-我不知道这是 -听我说
- I don't know what's-- - Listen to me!
我知道你是谁
I know who you are!
可是我疯了
Crazy thing is...
我不在乎这些
I don't care.
我知道你最初是为了执行任务而接近我
I mean, I know this started as a job for you.
但不知为何 我就是坚信
But somehow I do believe
这份感情
that--that this part...
我们的感情
what we have...
是真实的
is real.
我爱你
I love you.
从未想过我会这样对你痴情
In a way I never thought possible.
想到要过没有你的生活
And the thought of my life without you--
一切都变得没有意义
everything else fades.
布雷克
Blake.
所以
So...
我买♥♥了
I bought us
两张票
two tickets...
去布宜诺斯艾利斯
for Buenos Aires.
今晚就走
We leave tonight.
只要消失就好
Just disappear.
其他都不重要
The rest doesn't matter.
劳拉
Laura!
别无选择
There was no alternative.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天哪
Oh, my god.
给 拿着
Here, take it.
就说是你亲自处理的
We'll say that you handled this yourself.
你滚
Get out of here!
孩子
Son...
要么你这职业生涯完结
This could either be the end of your career
要么就功名成就
or a genuine triumph.
你自己选
The choice is yours.
拿着枪 布雷克
Take the gun, Blake!
不要浪费机会
Don't throw it all away.
我是斯特尔林
Sterling.
长官 我是加勒特探员
Sir, Agent Garrett.
调查有点进展
I think we got some traction on our problem.
用来装钪-46的容器
The receptacle used to transport the scandium-46,
找到了
we found it.
在咖啡店的垃圾桶里
In a trash bin at the coffee shop.
-上面有指纹吗 -有
- Any prints? - Yes, sir.
我们撒了些灰 提取出两个指纹
We dusted and found two partials.
化验应该够用了
It should be enough to work with.
好 我要你亲自
All right, I want you to personally
把证据拿到实验室去
get the evidence to the lab.
查出身份后请打电♥话♥告诉我
Call me as soon as you get an I.D.
我会的 对了 长官
That I will. Oh, and sir...
李探员的DNA测试有结果吗
any word on Agent Lee's DNA test?
还没 要一会儿
Not yet. Takes time.
要是能匹配那些指纹
Get us a match on those prints
我们就不用等了
and we won't have to wait.
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
-我们要去哪里 -快 快点
- Where are we going? - Come on, hurry.
-我们到底要去哪 -冷静
- Where are we going? - Okay.
冷静 我们肯定找到了什么
Okay, we're on to something,
不然他们不会追杀我们
or they wouldn't be chasing us.
好吗
Okay?
我们离真♥相♥越来越近了 我们会找出答案的
So we're getting closer. We're gonna figure this out.
然后呢 我们就要像他们一样
What, we're just gonna be like them
整天防备着 无论去哪里都要小心翼翼是吗
and keep looking over our shoulders everywhere we go?
听我说 你听我说
Listen, listen.
我保证我会尽我所能
I need to make sure that I do everything
来解开这团乱麻
I possibly can to untangle this mess
只有这样 我们才能回归原来的生活
so that we can get back to living our lives.
我们会一起到老 我们会...
We're gonna get older. We're--
听我说 等一下
Look, look, look. Stop, stop, stop.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
好吗
Okay. Hey, hey.
看着我 我们会没事的
Look at me. We're gonna be all right.
我们会平安无事的 好吗
We're gonna be okay, okay?
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我会想尽办法的
And I'm gonna do everything.
好吗
Okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
我们抽了你的血 西蒙
We took blood from you, Simon.
还做了基因检测
And a DNA screen.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
取证 墨菲说你是个潜伏者
To prove Murphy's accusation that you were a sleeper.
恭喜你 你是个人类
Congratulations. You're human.
当然 还是有很多问题未找到答案
Of course, that still leaves a multitude of unanswered questions,
比如说 在我们之中还是存在内奸
such as the unfortunate presence of a mole in our midst.
幸好 我们在一个小瓶子上发现内奸的指纹
Luckily, a vial with the mole's prints was found.
加勒特对比了指纹
Garrett ran the prints.
找到一个吻合的
Found a match.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表