剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Of course.
白宫全体工作人员的血液检测
The test results of our blood screenings
结果出来了
for all White House personnel came back.
怎么样
And?
所有参与检测人员的外来基因检测
Everyone who took the test came back negative
都呈现阴性
for non-terrestrial DNA.
很好
Good.
做得很好
Good work.
至少我们可以确定
We can at least rule out the possibility
我们的队伍里没有潜伏者了
of more sleepers within our ranks.
还不能这么说 总统先生
Not exactly, Mr. President.
只是参与了检测的人结果是阴性
Everyone who took the test came back negative.
但还有一个例外
There is still one holdout.
您妻子
Your wife.
我再说一遍
Once again,
我对第♥一♥夫♥人♥的决定没什么意见
I'm comfortable with the First Lady's decision.
她是站在道德立场上的 我尊重这一点
She's taking a moral stand. I respect that.
你也应该如此 参议员
And so should you, Senator.
我的工作 您让我负责的工作
My job, the job you tasked me with,
受到了妨碍 您现在要我让步
has been compromised, obstructed even,
我不允许这样的事发生
and I can't allow that to happen.
-那是什么 -我拿到了许可
- What is that? - I took the liberty
稍微调查了一下您妻子的过去
of digging a little deeper into your wife's past,
-家庭情况 记录 -你做了什么
- family history, records-- - You did what?
其中有一些矛盾之处
And there are inconsistencies.
有一些日期和地点对不上号♥
There are dates and places that don't correspond.
你开什么玩笑
You can't be serious.
有一些根本不存在的人
People that don't exist.
够了 闭嘴
All right, stop.
你认为我妻子是异类吗
You're suggesting my wife is one of them?
那么说 十五年前她嫁给我的时候
So she, what, she married me 15 years ago
指望着我有一天会成为总统
in hopes that I would become President one day
然后她就能干扰到我的管辖权力
and then she'd be able to infiltrate my administration.
你给我解释一下这怎么可能
Explain to me how any of that makes any sense.
索菲娅这个女人可是个聪明的战略家
This woman Sophia is a brilliant strategist.
很可能他们早就认定你是有希望当总统的
Maybe early on they identified you as promising,
-政♥治♥前途光明 -太荒唐了
- a political up-and-comer. - Ridiculous.
你们在一起以后 克里斯蒂娜没有
Once you were together, didn't Christina encourage
鼓励你参与政♥治♥吗
your political career?
难道她没建议你 支持你 甚至提议
Advise you, support, even suggest your decision
应该解放索菲娅的人吗
to free Sophia's people?
够了
Enough.
听着 这可是我妻子
Listen, that's my wife you're talking about.
攻击她就等于攻击我
Any attack on her is an attack on me,
你一定扳不过我的
and that is a fight you will lose.
卡特里娜飓风不是六年前的事吗
Hurricane Katrina was six years ago, wasn't it?
克里斯蒂娜一点也没变老啊
Christina hasn't aged a day.
出去
Get out.
伊娃 有我的电♥话♥吗
Eva, did I have any calls?
您夫人来过电♥话♥ 副总统先生
Just your wife, Mr. Vice President.
我今天余下的行程呢
How 'bout my schedule for the rest of the day?
三点有个拍照活动 别的时间都是空的
You're wide open, except for a photo op at 3:00.
拍照活动吗
Photo op?
跟本地消防员联盟拍照
With the local firefighters' union
为了纪念他们在这次纪念碑事件中
in honor of their service during the attacks
作出的贡献
on the monument.
喂
Hello?
是贾维斯副总统吗
Vice President Jarvis?
我是 你是哪位
Yes? Who is this?
你怎么会有这个号♥码
How did you get this number?
这不重要 我是索菲娅
It's not important. It's Sophia.
不要妄想追踪这个号♥码
Don't bother trying to trace this call.
不会才怪
The hell I won't try.
拜托 副总统先生 别那么做
Please, Mr. Vice President, don't.
我们已经屏蔽了您手♥机♥的任何拦截装置
We've neutralized any intercepts on your phone.
-您身边有人吗 -什么
- Are you alone? - What?
我问你身边有人吗
I'm asking you, are you alone?
没有 就我一个
Yes, I'm alone.
到底怎么回事
What--what the hell is this all about?
要我跟你进行对话吗
You expect me to have a conversation with you?
你杀了无辜的美国人
You murdered innocent Americans.
这么做也让我感到心痛
And it broke my heart to do so.
马丁内斯总统逼我的
President Martinez forced my hand.
如果他有谈判的意愿
If he'd been willing to negotiate,
根本就不会有人受到伤害
no one would have gotten hurt.
我才不相信
I don't believe that.
我们掘地三尺也要找到你
We will find you and we will punish you
要你血债血偿
for what you have done.
想想看吧
Think about it.
是马丁内斯的行动
It was Martinez's actions,
让冲突升级 酿成这些没有意义的
not my own, that escalated the conflict,
死亡悲剧 不是我
caused the senseless and tragic loss of life.
你打电♥话♥给我♥干♥什么
Why are you calling me?
我们都知道如果任由事情这样发展下去
We both know that if things continue down this path,
会有更多的人类伤亡
more of your people will end up dying.
你在威胁我
That's a threat.
我在请求您 为了避免更多流血事件
It's a please... to avoid more bloodshed,
如果让马丁内斯继续这么做就避免不了了
which is what will happen if Martinez has his way.
那要怎么避免
Avoided how?
我们俩联合起来
By the two of us working together.
我想私下跟你面谈
I'd like to meet with you in person to talk about it.
你和我联合吗
You and me working together?
你到底是什么意思
What exactly are you talking about?
我的意思是让你黄袍加身
I'm talking about making you President.
法国莫雷兹 佩罗庄园
维姬
Vicky!
维姬
Vicky!
维姬
Vicky!
维姬 维姬
Vicky! Vicky!
振作点
Come on.
振作 醒醒
Come on. Come back.
快醒醒
Come on!
肖恩
Sean.
不错嘛 沃克先生
Impressive, Mr. Walker.
我们该好好聊聊了
I think it's time we had a little talk.
路易斯
Luis!
路易斯 救命
Luis, help!
路易斯
Luis!
怎么了 你怎么了
What? What'd you do?
意外 我...
It was an accident and I--
我想切苹果 但手滑了一下
I was trying to cut that and it just slipped.
拿着
Here.
压着伤口
Press it against the wound.
我们有个医生
We have a medic.
她可以帮你处理的 好吗
She can take care of you, all right?
这边走
Come this way.
痊愈后不会留下明显的疤痕的
That should heal without much of a scar.
记得每天至少要换两次药
You need to change your dressings at least two times a day.
好的
Okay.
好了
All done.
我能在这儿呆一会儿吗
Do you think I could stay here for a bit?
我还是感觉有点儿恶心
I'm still feeling a little nauseous.
当然可以
Of course.
西蒙
Simon...
你能讲话吗
Can you talk?
我知道是我爸爸出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I know my father is the one who turned you in,
我知道你是怎么想的
so I know what you must think,
可我从头到尾都没有参与过
but I had nothing to do with it.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你为什么想向政♥府♥透露我们的位置
Why were you gonna tell the government where we are?
因为索菲娅
Because Sophia,
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表