剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
所以请多跟她拖一会 总统先生
so the longer you can keep her on, Mr. President...
-索菲娅 -伊莱亚斯
- Sophia. - Elias.
我知道你有很多话要说
I--I'm sure you have a lot to say,
但是现在请务必先听我说
but, please, just listen.
西海岸时间明天正午
At approximately noon on the west coast,
托马斯将把铀核心
Thomas will portal uranium rods
直接从圣奥诺弗雷核电站
directly out of the San Onofre nuclear power plant
传送到圣地亚哥去
outside San Diego.
"传送"
"Portal"?
就像那架飞机一样
The way he transported the plane.
他想干什么
To what end?
他要用铀来造
The uranium will be used to create
一个超大规格的长距离传送门
a portal on an enormous scale over a great distance
以便把更多族人带到地球上来
that will bring many more of our people to earth.
该死的 索菲娅
Damn it, Sophia.
那还不是现在最紧迫的问题 伊莱亚斯
But that is not the most pressing problem you have, Elias.
1986年托马斯在乌克兰就曾经尝试过
Thomas tried portaling uranium once before in 1986...
把铀传送走
in the Ukraine.
我现在正和他的手下在一起
I'm with one of his men now
他曾参与那次酿成灾难的行动
who was part of the disaster that resulted.
你是说切尔诺贝利吗
You're talking about Chernobyl?
切尔诺贝利核电站曾于1986年发生核泄漏
是的
Yes.
索菲娅 你必须阻止他
Sophia, you have to stop him.
我根本不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
那你得告诉我们
Then you have to give us a way
到底该怎么对抗你们的技术
to defend against your technology.
强磁场可以干扰传送
A strong magnetic field will disrupt the portal,
伊诺斯川卡山的囚犯们
which is why the prisoners of Inostranka
就是因为太阳磁场的影响
couldn't be transported that way,
才没法被传送走
being too close to polar anomalies.
你们必须在他动手之前
You need to create a strong magnetic field at the site
在核电站制♥造♥强磁场
or physically remove the uranium from the plant
或者把铀转移走
before he can act.
你说过你的族人全部都被
You told me your people at inostranka
关到伊诺斯川卡了
were the only ones here.
你还说你的人不想伤害我们
You told me your people meant us no harm.
我现在怎么相信你
Why should I believe you now?
我没告诉你都是因为我想保护你们
Everything I've kept from you was to protect you.
保护我们什么
From?
信♥号♥♥追踪没结果
No luck on the trace.
肯定在这里 我带了的
I know it's here. I brought it.
就在包里面啊
It's in here somewhere.
找到了吗
Find it?
找到了 就在这里
Uh, yeah, it's right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
蕾拉
Leila...
你为什么把肖恩的照片藏起来
Why did you hide that picture of Sean?
你不想他吗
Don't you miss him?
想啊
Yeah.
我当然想他
Of course I do.
只是 有时候
It's just... Thinking about him
一想起他
sometimes...
我就会特别难过
you know, makes me too sad.
-来瓶啤酒 -没问题
- I'll take a beer. - Sure.
给你
Here you go.
我再要一杯威士忌可乐酒
I'll have another jack and coke.
真可爱
Cute.
是你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
不
No.
不是
No.
我知道那是什么感觉 不过
I know how that goes, but...
你会找到新女友的
You'll find someone else.
真的
Really.
我连五分钟都不能离开你吗
I can't leave you alone for five minutes?
别烦我了 马克
Give me a break, Mark.
我们走
Let's go.
不 说实话 我还没想走
No, actually, I'm--I'm not ready to go.
走吧 亲爱的 咱们走
Come on, sweetie, let's go.
不走 放开我
No! Get-- let go of me.
我没必要什么都听你的
You're not the boss of me, okay?
-马克 -快走
- Mark! - Let's go!
-你们俩 -你弄疼我了
- Hey, you two! - Come on, you're hurting me!
-是吗 -你再那样
- Really? - Hey, start that up again,
我就叫警♥察♥了
I'm calling the cops.
放开我 马克
Let go of me, Mark!
-你想去哪 -马克
- Where do you think you're going? - Mark...
揍他
Come on now.
-我不想惹麻烦 -马克
- I don't want any trouble. - Mark...
好吗
Okay?
别背对着我
Don't turn your back on me!
-我要叫警♥察♥了 -让他走吧
- I'm calling the cops! - Leave him alone!
我告诉过你了 我要叫警♥察♥了
Hey, look, I told you, I'm calling the cops.
我这就走
I'm just gonna go.
-我说了别背对着我 -马克
- I said don't turn your back on me! - Mark!
小样 想走没那么容易
You can't run away, little guy.
出去
Get out!
滚
Out!
天哪 肖恩
Jeez, Sean!
姐
Hey, sis.
我没想到你会在家
I didn't think you'd be home.
警♥察♥来过了
Police were here a while back,
问了些问题
asking questions.
-你怎么回答 -实话实说...
- What'd you tell 'em? - The truth...
我没见过你 也没有你的消息
that I haven't seen you, haven't heard from you.
他们说你在游轮上杀了人
They say you killed somebody on a cruise ship.
没有 我是被陷害的
I didn't. I was framed.
被谁
By who?
我不知道 不过这些人
I don't know, but these--these people,
他们还曾试图谋杀总统
they--they also tried to have the President killed.
在小女孩身上做医学实验
They're doing medical experiments on little girls.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know it sounds crazy.
你去找警♥察♥了吗
Did you go to the police?
你都不相信我 他们能信吗
You don't believe me. Why would they?
我不是不相信你
Hey, I didn't say I don't believe you.
蕾拉在哪
Listen, w-where's Leila?
她是怎么想的
What does she think about all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么意思
What do you mean you don't know?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我不想谈这些事
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧
Okay.
肖恩
Sean, um...
听我说 我想帮你 但是
Listen, I want to help, but...
要是他们知道你在这里
if they caught you staying here,
这样对吉米不好
it wouldn't be good for Jimmy.
-他还在假释期 -不 我不打算...
- He's still on parole. - No, I'm not--I'm not...
不打算待在这 我得去墨西哥
I'm not looking to stay. I just need to get into Mexico.
吉米还认识
Does, um--does Jimmy still know those guys
办假身份证的吗
who can hook me up with a fake I.D.?
他倒是能搞到这个
Yeah, he can do that.
好的
Okay.
不过 只能这样吗
But, so, what? That's it?
你只能逃跑吗
You're just gonna run away?
肖恩 这不像你
Sean, this just isn't like you.
我的意思是 你告诉我说你是被陷害的
I mean, you're telling me that y-you've been framed,
还有人在孩子身上做医学实验
and--and someone's performing medical experiments on kids,
你就这么逃跑了吗
and you're just running away?
你就不想阻止他们吗
Don't you want to stop them?
根据切尔诺贝利的数据推测
Extrapolating from the Chernobyl data.
如果托马斯的传送门技术
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表