剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
Here.
这是什么
What is this stuff?
我也不知道
I don't know.
神秘事件
你们不该来这里
You shouldn't have come here.
什么事
What is it?
我暴露了 斯特尔林手下发现了我
Hey, my cover's blown. Sterling's aide made me.
自己能搞定吗
Can't you take care of them?
我把他打昏了 然后塞进了他的后备箱
He's out cold in the trunk of his car.
你就不能...
Why didn't you--
我不想杀了他 托马斯
I wasn't going to kill him, Thomas.
反正都不要紧
And it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
不管是死是活 都结束了
Dead or alive, it's over.
是时候继续行动了
Then it's time to move on again.
-嗨 -什么事迈克
- Hey. - What's up, Mike?
你这去哪儿
Where you headed?
没事干 回家
I don't know, home I guess.
别呀 别回啊
Oh, no, no, no. No way.
来吧老兄 咱得庆祝一下
Come on, we gotta celebrate, man.
千辛万苦终成正果了
We made it through training.
这倒没错
Well, this is true.
真不敢相信你申请
Just can't believe you actually requested
被派去阿♥拉♥斯加 为什么啊
to be stationed in Alaska. What is that about?
你了解我 我就是只雪鸟
You know me, man. I'm a snowbird.
-一直都是 -梅森
- Always have been. - Mason?
梅森
Mason?
西蒙 你没事吧
Simon, you okay?
梅森
Mason.
是我啊
It's me.
我是维奥莱特
It's Violet.
这怎么可能
How can it be?
你一点都没变老
You haven't aged a day.
西蒙 你认识她
Simon, do you know her?
我...
I, uh--
-我觉得她... -对不起
- I think she's-- - I apologize.
她得了老年痴呆
She suffers from alzheimer's.
记不清人 也认不出地方了
She gets people and places mixed up.
梅森 是我
Mason, it's me.
是我啊
It's me.
-是我啊 -女士
- It's me. - Ma'am.
女士 你认错人了
Ma'am, you've got the wrong guy.
没有
No.
好了 西蒙 走吧
Okay, hey. Simon, come on.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你一定认错人了
You must have me confused with someone else.
不会错
No.
别走
Don't leave.
求求你
Please.
将图像显示到中♥央♥屏幕上
Give me a picture on the center screen, please.
是 长官
Yes, sir
这是什么时候拍下的
When were these taken?
十分钟前
Ten minutes ago.
立刻重新部署人手
Redirect all teams immediately.
调出附近所有摄像头的画面
And pull up all the adjacent cameras.
告诉我你找到她了
Tell me you found her.
总统阁下 公路摄像头显示索菲娅向东去了
Mr. President, a traffic camera just spotted Sophia heading east.
时间上有延迟
It was on a time delay.
目前还没找到她 但已不断接近了
We don't have her yet, but we're closing in.
找到了
There you are.
目标进入一栋大楼
Target seen entering a building
塔科马游乐场东0.7英里
0.7 miles east of the Takoma playground.
收到 阿尔法小组正在途中
Copy that. Alpha en route.
托马斯 他们已经找到索菲娅了
Thomas, they've spotted Sophia.
他们会跟着她找到你的
She's gonna lead them straight to you.
你还要多久才能到这
How long until you get here?
不 你不能坐以待毙 现在离开那里
No, you can't wait. You gotta get out of there now.
别担心 过来就是了
Don't worry, just get here.
-我有应急计划 -你说什么
- I have a contingency plan. - What are you talking about?
你到底什么意思
What the hell are you...
托马斯 该死
Thomas! Damn it!
有很多事要跟你谈谈
We have a lot to talk about.
但现在
But for now,
我很高兴见到你
I'm happy to see you.
告诉我你父亲的文件你看了多少
I need to know how much of your father's file you've seen.
你们知道多少
How much do you know?
我们什么都不知道 我们刚找到
we don't know anything. We just found it.
那可能还不晚
Then it may not be too late.
慢慢将资料放在地上
Put the file on the floor slowly,
-然后把它滑过来 -好的
- and slide it toward me. - Okay.
别动 不然我开枪了 知道吗
Do not move or I will shoot you! Do you understand?
我妈妈死了
My mother is dead.
我的家人也失踪了
And my family is missing.
这些文件里可能有相关的线索
What's in this file might have something to do with it.
我们不会交给你
We're not giving it to you.
别 别开枪
Don't--don't shoot.
-文件给你 -肖恩
- You can have the file, okay? - Sean.
我决不能让你被打死
I'm not letting you get shot.
好了 文件给你
Okay? You can have it.
给
Here you go.
放下枪
Drop it.
放下
Drop it!
好了 上楼去
All right, upstairs.
走
Move!
你究竟是谁
Who the hell are you?
别想骗我
And don't lie to me.
我不会骗人
I don't lie.
不骗人
I don't lie.
我叫玛德琳·杰克逊
My name is Madeline Jackson.
是一名记者
I'm a journalist.
曾经是 直到我看见那亮光
I used to be, till I saw the light.
试图揭发真♥相♥根本就是浪费时间
That trying to speak the truth is a waste of time
因为没人想知道真♥相♥
because nobody wants the truth.
人们不需要真♥相♥
People don't want the truth.
希望上帝不要让这样的事情继续发生
God forbid it would all go down in flames.
整个国家的运转都建立在谎言的基础上
It's the lies that keep the construct going.
你们难道看不出来吗
Don't you see?
特权阶级在政♥府♥ 企业 教会和证交所
Spread by the vested interests in the government, and the private sector,
传播各种捏造 杜撰地弥天大谎
and the churches, and the stock exchanges, all fabricating and spinning
这些谎言让三亿消费者有着虚假的幸福感
and telling stories that keep 300 million consumers happy
并无知地挥霍
and stupid and spending.
干嘛这样盯着我 觉得我疯了吗
Why are you looking at me like I'm crazy?
省省吧
Just stop.
我不是被骗的人
I'm not the deluded ones.
你们才是
You are.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
这和我父亲有什么关系
And what does this have to do with my father?
从头说起
Back to the beginning.
是两年前
Two years ago,
你父亲联♥系♥我 说了一次飞行的事情
Your father contacted me about a flight.
他当时要飞往安克雷奇
He was piloting to Anchorage.
安克雷奇:美国阿♥拉♥斯加州港市
由于天气原因不得不改变航向
Weather forced him to divert.
他偶然发现了那个 在文件里
And by accident he saw that. It's in the file.
是未公开的政♥府♥建筑 在伊诺斯川卡山附近
It's an unlisted government facility near Inostranka,
前不着村 后不着店
middle of nowhere.
他很好奇 然后他读了
He was curious, and he read an article
我在网站上发布的一篇文章
that I put on a site that I had.
后来我的网站被封了
That was before they took away my site,
他们攻击了网站
that they hacked it out of existence
因为他们不想让任何人知道这个事情
because they didn't want anyone to know.
"他们"指的是谁 政♥府♥吗
They who? The government?
在想隐藏这事的力量面前
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表