剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
We know you're in there. We're not leaving.
你们想干什么
What do you want?
你是艾比·斯特恩的母亲吗
A-are you abby stern's mother?
我们不接受记者采访
We're not speaking to journalists.
请别来打扰我们
Please just leave us alone.
不 我们不是记者
No, no, no. We're not journalists.
斯特恩夫人 等等
Mrs. Stern, wait.
我妹妹失踪了
My little sister is missing,
我们觉得这和你女儿
and we think it's connected
遇到的事情是有联♥系♥的
to what happened to your daughter.
如果你能 如果你能和我们谈谈
And I-if you could just-if you could just talk to us...
现在就谈
right now...
你是我们唯一希望了
You're our only chance of finding her.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
稍等一下
Just one minute.
艾比在休息
Abby's resting.
得小声说话
We need to keep our voices down.
对不起 我还不知道你们的名字
I-I'm sorry. I didn't get your names.
我叫蕾拉·布坎南
I'm Leila Buchanan.
他是肖恩
This is Sean.
我对你妹妹的事表示惋惜
I'm sorry about your sister.
但我也不知道能帮什么忙
But I'm not sure how much I can help you.
我们认为绑♥架♥你女儿
Well, we think that the same people
和绑♥架♥蕾拉妹妹的是同一伙人
who took your daughter may have Leila's sister,
所以你可以先告诉我们一些
so you could start with telling us
她对警♥察♥说的事情
what she told the police.
艾比什么都记不起来了
Abby doesn't remember anything
不记得是谁绑♥架♥她
about the people who did this to her
不记得被关在哪
or where they kept her.
警方问了好多次都没用
The police kept trying.
今天上午才让我们把她接回来
They finally let us take her home this morning.
她总会说点什么的
She must have told them something.
没有 她真的什么都没说
She didn't--nothing, really.
他们在哪找到她的
Could you tell us where they found her?
在斯蒂尔沃特的一个卡车站
At a truck stop in Stillwater.
她说有个司机顺路把她带过去的
She said that a driver gave her a ride there,
但她不记得在哪上的车
but she didn't know where from.
如果我跟她谈谈的话
Maybe if I could just talk to her,
她有可能会想起一些
maybe she'll remember something
忘记告诉警方的事情
that she forgot to tell the police.
不行
No.
我说了 她在休息
Like I said, she's resting.
实在抱歉
I'm sorry.
就这样吧
That's all there is.
我只是不想把你们关在门外
I just didn't want to leave you standing out there
然后感慨我是多么爱莫能助而已
thinking that I could help you when I can't.
斯特恩夫人
Mrs. Stern?
你根本不了解
You can't know what it's like.
我的孩子终于回家了
My baby's finally home.
本来应该没事了
Everything should be fine...
可偏偏事不如意
But it's not.
你们是谁
Who are you?
我们想和您女儿谈谈
We just wanted to talk to your daughter
-看看她能不能想起点 -没门
- and see if she could remember... - That's not possible.
玛丽 你怎么能让他们进来呢
Now, how could you let them in here, Mary?
先生 先生
Sir, sir...
我们只是想找一个叫萨曼莎的女孩
We're just trying to find a little girl named Samantha.
你们给我出去
No, you need to leave.
你为什么不肯帮我们
Why won't you help us?
我妹妹也被绑♥架♥了
My sister was taken too.
我说了 出去
I said get out.
我们只是想找到她妹妹
We're just trying to find her sister.
我们只是想问问关于萨曼莎的事情
We're just trying to get some information about Samantha, okay?
蕾拉
Leila?
你是蕾拉吗
You're Leila?
你是萨曼莎的姐姐是吗
You're Samantha's sister.
是的 没错 你认识她吗
Yes. Yes. You know her?
艾比亲爱的 快回床上去
Abby, sweetie, back to your bed.
走 回屋里去宝贝
Come on, go back inside, baby.
-这里没你的事 -别这样
- Everything's fine. - You can't do that.
我们得跟她谈谈 你也听到了
Look, we need to talk to her! You heard her!
她认识我妹妹 她刚喊了她名字
She knows my sister! She just said her name!
她只是听到你跟我妻子这样说
She overheard you talking to my wife, okay?
-现在 请出去 -等下
- Now, I need you to leave. - Wait, wait, wait.
-别 -请马上出去 不然我要报♥警♥了
- No, hey! - Leave now, or I'm calling the police.
-蕾拉 -肖恩 你听到...
- Leila - Sean, you just heard what--
- 玛丽 报♥警♥ -不必这样
- Mary, call 911. - You don't need to do that.
蕾拉 没办法 走吧
Leila, we don't have a choice. We have to go.
走了好吗 走吧
Now, okay? Come on.
对不起打扰了
We're sorry to bother you, sir.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你确定你老妈没怀疑
Are you sure your mother doesn't suspect anything?
要是她起疑心 她就不会跟我来了
If she did, she wouldn't be going with me,
对吧
would she?
相信我
You got to stop doubting me.
你别自以为跟你老妈一样聪明
You got to stop believing you're as smart as your mother,
你还欠着点
because you're not.
我们都欠着点
Neither of us are.
下去
Get off me.
下去
Get off.
等她拿到密匙
Once she's retrieved the module and you've...
你也完事之后
done it...
就走三号♥电梯
go to elevator number three.
打开应急通道
Open the emergency hatch.
打开应急通道
Open the emergency hatch.
就会找到塑料板
I'll find the plastic sheeting
还有麻袋 来装尸体
and the packing bag for the body.
这个已经交代过了
We've been over this.
枪呢
Where's the gun?
我请教过一位行家
I talked with a friend who knows about these things.
他说要用38口径的枪
He said to use a .380...
使她不能动弹
for stopping power
还要用低速枪弹
and to use low-velocity rounds
这种子弹不会打穿
so the bullet doesn't exit,
尤其是对着头部开枪
especially when the shot is to the head,
现场不会留下痕迹
so there's no cleanup.
一定很辛苦吧
This must be hard...
我是说 这些年一直由你负责 现在我
I mean, you being in charge for all these years and me...
突然来插手 还要改变这些
stepping in and changing all that.
你处理得很好 出乎我的意料
You've handled it a lot better than I expected.
出乎你的意料
Than you expected?
-什么意思 -我这是在夸你
- Meaning what? - It was--it was a compliment.
听着不像
But not really.
你什么意思
What did you mean?
你知道我不赞同你对总统做的事
You know how I feel about how you handled President Martinez--
你造成的破坏
the damage that you did.
我处理得很好
I handled it just fine.
全靠我 你才能坐在这
In fact, I'm the only reason why you're sitting here.
托马斯 我们有很多方法随时可以
Thomas, we could have gotten out of Inostranka any time
逃出伊诺斯川卡山监狱
in any number of ways.
但选择留下 是因为我们想保护你和其他人
We stayed there, because we were protecting you and the others.
这不容易 可大家坚持了
It wasn't easy, but we waited,
因为我们很坚强
because we were strong.
你小时候
When you were a little boy,
一下雨就害怕
you had this thing about the rain.
你很害怕下雨
You were terrified of it,
就好像 世界末日到了一样
like it--like it was the end of the world.
有一天下暴风雨 我带你出去
And one day, I took you outside during a storm,
一起到外面淋雨
and I let us both get drenched.
我以为只要我们在雨里待久一点
I thought that if we stayed there long enough,
你就会知道 下雨其实没那么可怕
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表