剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
No. I don't believe that. That can't be true.
我本来也不信 但事实如此
I didn't believe it either. But there's no question.
我以后会把证据给你看
I'll show you all the evidence later.
但你现在理解我封锁
But now you understand why I have to control
伊莱病房♥的苦衷了
the access to Eli's room.
我担心布雷克和李特工会再下毒手
I'm afraid Blake and Agent Lee will try again.
雷 珊瑚墙事件之后
After what happened in Coral Gables, Ray,
你让我怎么再相信你
how do you expect me to ever trust me again?
克里斯蒂娜 你现在还没看出
Christina, can't you see now
我根本没参与那档子事吗
I had nothing to do with that?
布雷克·斯特尔林和李特工
These men--Blake Sterling and Agent Lee--
会不择手段
will stop at nothing.
我上次见到布雷克
Last time I saw Blake,
还是在伊莱亚斯的病床前
we were at Elias' bedside
我当时就知道他有什么瞒着我
and I knew there was something he wasn't telling me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他说不论如何
He said that there was nothing anyone could do
我们都阻止不了伊莱中风
to prevent Elias' stroke.
但他的语气很怪
But it was the way he said it.
我就知道他有什么事情瞒着我
I knew that he was keeping something from me.
现在都明白了
And now it makes total sense.
我们会不惜一切找到他
Well, we're going to do everything we can to find him
确保事态不会恶化
to make sure nothing worse can happen.
但我们在明 他在暗
But we're at a bit of a disadvantage.
我不知道斯特尔林和李特工究竟在哪
We have no idea where Sterling and Agent Lee are.
-我知道 -什么
- I do. - What?
布雷克今天给我打电♥话♥了
Blake called me today.
他想私下见我一面
He asked me to meet him in secret.
我的天 在哪
My God. Where?
在肯德尔南街的一个仓库里
At a warehouse on South Kendall Street.
肯德尔南街
South Kendall Street.
不敢相信事情会这样
I can't believe this is happening.
克里斯蒂娜 我向你保证
Christina, you have my word
我们会不惜一切代价找到
We're going to do everything we can to find them
并阻止他们
and stop them.
我单独跟她谈谈
Give us a moment, please.
真可惜 你身上一点你父亲的影子
It's hard for me to look at you
都没有留下
and not see him.
你父亲的勇气 坚定的意志
Your father. His courage. His resolve.
我比你想的更加了解你
I understand you better than you think.
要知道你已经误入歧途
But you have to know how misguided you are.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't want to hurt anyone.
如果你要在救自己的家人和
But if you had to choose between saving your family
和别人家人之间做出抉择 你怎么办
and saving someone else's, what would you do?
你会去救谁
Who would you save?
你都跟肖恩·沃克说了什么
I need to know what you told Sean Walker.
-什么都没有 -胡说
- I didn't tell him anything. - But you did.
西蒙和你父亲中的一个跟你说了
Simon or your father told you
我们手上的武器
about the weapon we've acquired.
我要知道你还跟他说了什么
I need to know what else you told him.
-快说 -去死吧
- Tell me! - Go to hell.
别站错队 蕾拉
Don't choose the wrong side on this, Leila,
我会尽一切所能保护我的人♥民♥
because I will do everything I can to protect my people.
这是我的家庭 我们的家庭
My family. Our family.
我什么都不会说的
I'm not telling you anything.
你把肖恩牵扯进来 就是害他去送死
By involving Sean in this, you've ensured his death.
就和你害死自己的父亲一样
Same way you did with your father.
你的双手沾满了他们的血
Their blood's on your hands.
-警报器在哪 -这是谁干的
- Where's the alarm? - Who did this?
就是我跟你说的那伙人
The people I told you about.
快 拉警报
Now move it. The alarm.
主控器在这里
Master relay's in here.
就算拉响警报
Even after the alarm sounds,
也要20 25分钟之后才能完成疏散
evacuation time's still rated at 20, 25 minutes.
外面人太多了
There's a lot of people out there.
你能把通风系统关掉吗
Can you turn off the air system?
可以关掉断路器 但是...
We can shut down the breakers, but...
-快关 -还有一个备用电源
- Do it. - There's a battery backup somewhere.
-我不知道该怎么关 -拉响警报
- I wouldn't know how to do it. - Hit the alarm.
好了
There.
疏散警报
This is an evacuation alert.
请尽快从最近的出口撤离
Please proceed immediately to the nearest exit.
疏散警报
This is an evacuation alert.
请尽快从最近的出口撤离
Please proceed immediately to the nearest exit.
疏散警报
This is an evacuation alert.
请尽快从最近的出口撤离
Please proceed immediately to the nearest exit.
请尽快从最近的出口撤离
Please proceed immediately to the nearest exit.
都出去 快 快点
Everybody out! Move it! Come on! Move it!
都出去 快点
Let's go. Move.
快走 都快出去
Keep it moving! Let's go!
疏散警报
This is an evacuation alert.
肖恩
Sean!
肖恩 她在哪
Sean, where is she?
维姬
Vicky!
她跑了
She's gone.
这是什么
What is it?
他们把高压气罐
Looks like a pressurized tank
连接到空气循环系统了
that's connected to the air recirculating system.
我们要尽快把它拆掉
We have to disarm it.
楼里还有几百人没出去
There's still hundreds of people down there.
到了
Here we are.
这是由位于肯德尔南街上空的
This is real-time footage
I-mint间谍卫星拍摄到的
from an I-mint spy satellite positioned
实时录像 先生
on the South Kendall Street address, sir.
这表明您所提供的情报
It appears that the intelligence
是正确的 先生
you provided was correct, sir.
布雷克·斯特尔林和西蒙·李正准备
Blake Sterling and Simon Lee are preparing
和您的线人碰面
to meet with your source.
您还没告诉我们线人是谁 总统先生
You still haven't told us who this source is, Mr. President.
你知道我得到的消息
All you need to know is that the information I've received
足以证明有人在谋划
has informed me that traitorous actions
反对政♥府♥的叛国行动就够了
will be set in motion against our government.
必须阻止这个行动
Actions that must be stopped.
恕我直言 总统先生
With all due respect, Mr. President,
我很难相信 布雷克·斯特尔林
I find it hard to believe that Blake Sterling
会参与到任何危害国家的行动中
would participate in any action that would harm this country.
你还要什么证据 皮尔先生
What more proof do you need, Mr. Peel?
证据就在眼前
There it is plain as day.
他秘密地与政♥府♥的敌人进行会面
Meeting covertly with an enemy of our government.
长官 战术小队十分钟内就位
Our tactical team is ten minutes out, sir.
告诉他们待命 没必要动用人力
Tell them to stand down. They won't be necessary.
您说什么
Excuse me?
我调用了空中打击力量
I'm coordinating with the Air Force on this.
问问麦克米伦将军 "捕食者"无人机
Ask General McMillan if the predator drone
是否准备好进行空袭
is ready for its air strike.
-空袭 -你到底在想什么
- Air strike? - You can't possibly be serious.
国家正处于战争状态 他们都是叛徒
We are a country at war and these men are traitors.
恕我直言 先生 这是错误的
With all due respect, sir, this is a mistake.
这是命令
This is an order!
恕难从命 先生
Well, I cannot condone it, sir.
我没有征求你的同意 将军
Well, I'm not asking for your approval, General.
我是美国的总统
I am the President of the United States.
我掌控军队 掌控这间办公室
I control the military. I control this office.
如果你不能执行
And if you can't condone
最高统帅的命令
the actions of your Commander in Chief,
那就给我滚吧
you can get the hell out!
有人跟他一起吗
Anyone else?
无人机已经就位 总统先生
The drone is in position, Mr. President.
这是场刺杀行动
This is an assassination.
告诉他们 随时可以开火
Tell them to fire when ready.
总统下达指令
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表