剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
他不仅要劫狱
This isn't just a prison break.
还要夺权
It's a coup d'etat.
慢慢转过来 把手举起来
Turn around slowly! Hands in the air!
放下武器
Drop 'em now!
放下
Drop 'em!
快
Let's go!
晚上好 克里斯·马修斯在华盛顿为您报道
Good evening, I'm Chris Matthews in Washington.
政♥府♥部门的透明度
Transparency in government--
为什么政客们承诺要对公众信息公开
Why do politicians promise to turn on the lights,
但我们依旧被蒙在鼓里呢
yet continue to keep us in the dark?
今晚嘉宾是阿♥拉♥斯加州的凯瑟琳·路易斯议员
My guest tonight is Senator Catherine Lewis of Alaska.
她的丈夫伯纳德·路易斯
Senator Lewis inherited her senate seat
担任过六届议员的传奇人物
when her late husband,
于本月不幸逝世后
the legendary six-term Senator Bernard Lewis,
她当选为新一任的议员
passed away this month.
-请节哀 -谢谢你 克里斯
- My condolences. - Thank you, Chris.
俗话说得好
But as the proverb says,
"好人终难免一死 但芳名永存"
"Good men must die, but nothing can kill their name."
对此我可以证明
And I'm living proof of that.
我可以向我丈夫的拥护者们发誓
I vowed to champion my husband's causes,
他毕生致力于推动政♥府♥部门的透明度
the foremost of which is transparency in government.
说到透明度 我听说
Speaking of which, I understand
自从你上任后 对此有惊人的发现
you've made some shocking discoveries since taking office.
正是如此
I have.
最让人震惊的是
And the most shocking thing about it
这些竟然发生在我身边
is that they're in my own backyard.
我发现政♥府♥在进行一项秘密项目
I've discovered a secret government program
这个项目每年耗费数亿美元
that's been siphoning hundreds of millions of dollars every year.
你知道吗 在全国
Did you know that Alaska
阿♥拉♥斯加州的失业率是最高的
has the highest rate of unemployment in the country,
儿童肥胖现象也很严重
a statewide epidemic of childhood obesity?
-现场直播吗 -接通微软全国广播电视台
- This is live? - Get me MSNBC.
给路易斯得助理打电♥话♥
Get me Senator Lewis' aide.
直接给路易斯打电♥话♥
Hell, get me Lewis, now.
这是我说过的话 她现在用这些话来对付我
Those are my words. She's using them against me.
一个绝密项目
A highly classified secret program,
项目名称是什么 是什么性质的呢
what it's called and what it is,
我们稍候继续
when we come back.
她的议员任期只有九十天了
She had 90 days left as Senator.
她可不怕把这事捅出去
She has nothing to lose by releasing this.
如果她说出去 那么所有事都无法隐藏了
And if she does, everything will come out
人们不但会知道索菲娅这些人的存在
not only the existence of Sophia's people,
还会知道有更多的异类要来地球
but the message that more of them are coming.
先生 现在我们没有什么办法
Sir, I don't know what we can do at this point.
我们无法停止直播
We can't shut the broadcast down.
路易斯议员在一号♥线上
I've got Senator Lewis on line one.
抱歉 克里斯
Excuse me, Chris.
我是路易斯议员
This is Senator Lewis.
你在玩什么把戏
What kind of game are you playing?
是你启发了我
You inspired me.
我这是为了民众的利益
I'm just standing up for my constituents
就像你说的 这才是我的工作
just like you said I should.
你根本不清楚你这样做会带来什么后果
You have no idea what kind of pandora's box you are opening.
那就请告诉我实情 也许我可以就此打住
Then tell me what's in it, and maybe I'll leave it shut.
如果我告诉你伊诺斯川卡山关的是什么人
You'll stop talking if I tell you
你就会闭口吗
who the Inostranka prisoners are?
-没错 -一分钟后开始直播
- That's right. - Back in one.
总统先生 你意下如何
What do you say, Mr. President?
-你丈夫对此知情 -你说什么
- Your husband knew. - Excuse me?
他知道这件事 一清二楚
He knew... your husband, everything.
他知道伊诺斯川卡山是什么地方
He knew what Inostranka was,
关的是什么人 也知道原因
who was held there and why.
但他没有说出去
And he let it go,
因为他明白这么做才是正确的
because he knew it was the right thing to do.
你说谎
You're lying.
如果你尊重他的意愿
If you want to honor his legacy,
就不要再纠缠这事
you'll let it go too.
三十秒后开始直播
Back in 30.
议员
Senator.
如果告诉我伊诺斯川卡山到底是个什么地方
Tell me what Inostranka is,
一会直播时
and when I go back on the air,
我会转移话题 不把事情弄大
I'll start throwing softballs instead of grenades.
否则
Don't tell me,
就别怪我不客气了
and I'm gonna blow Pandora's box wide open.
十秒计时开始
Back in ten.
时间不多了 总统先生
Clock is ticking, Mr. President.
五 四 三 二...
Five, four, three, two...
行
Deal.
欢迎回来
We're back.
今晚嘉宾路易斯议员
My guest tonight, Senator Lewis,
获悉一个政♥府♥机密项目后
made a shocking discovery
有一个令人震惊的发现
when she found evidence of a secret government program.
今天要在此公布她的发现
She's here to tell us what it is.
我发现...
What it is...
这非常荒诞
is a travesty.
有很多其它的项目 专项计划
There are dozens of other programs and earmarks
和特殊利益集团
and special interests
他们所用的资金都是普通纳税人的钱
all taking money from ordinary taxpaying citizens.
你可以详细介绍一下这个秘密项目吗
But what can you tell us about this program in particular?
我只能说...
What I can tell you...
只要在参议院中
is that as long as transparency
透明度没有得到足够的重视
remains a low-profile in the senate,
我们中的很多人都会对此一无所知
a lot of us are gonna get left behind.
我清楚你现在是一名议员 但...
I know you're a Senator now, but...
你让她封口了
You kept her quiet.
只是暂时
For now.
等我们告诉她真♥相♥后 只能求上帝保佑了
God help us when we tell her the truth.
睡一会吧 宝贝
Get some sleep, sweetheart, okay?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
什么叫我不能跟你一起走
What do you mean I can't go with you?
他说我要么留下来跟你一起 要么跟他走
He said I can stay with you, or I can go with him,
-但是不能带上你 -为什么
- and you can't come. - Why not?
-我没法理解 -有那么些原因
- I don't understand. - There's things.
他说有些事情 不能让你知道
There's things that he said-- things you can't know.
好吧 蕾拉 蕾拉
Okay, Leila, Leila.
看着我 好不好
Look at me, all right?
我并不在乎你父亲是什么
I don't care what your father is
索菲娅他们又是什么
or who Sophia is or any of it.
我只在乎你 我不会离开你的
I just care about you, and I'm not leaving you.
你不在乎我的身份吗
You don't care what I am?
不在乎
No.
即使我不是人类你也不在乎吗
You don't care that I'm not human?
-你不觉得这很难接受吗 -别这样说
- That hasn't fazed you? - Stop.
我不觉得
No.
那你为什么再也不碰我了
Then why haven't you touched me?
自从我告诉你以后
Since I told you...
你都没碰过我
you haven't touched me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是 在试着...
I'm just-- I'm just trying to...
你想走...
You want to go...
对吧
Right?
-你想走吗 -不
- Do you want to go? - No.
我不想 我不想 但是...
I don't. I don't, but I...
我就是感觉 好像被抽空了
I just-- it's like I-- I feel empty,
而我父亲是唯一一个
and my dad is the only person
可以填补这种空虚感的人
who can fill in those blanks.
好吧
Okay.
你应该去的
You should go.
-肖恩 -不 不 不
- Sean. - No, no, no.
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表