剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
so the companies can monitor their vehicles.
所以如果我能黑进租车公♥司♥的系统
So if I can get into the company's system,
说不定我就能找到那辆车
I might be able to find the car.
"说不定"
"Might."
对不起
Sorry.
你看到那病毒对船上的人产生什么效果了
You saw what that virus did to those people on the ship.
他们死得那么惨
How they died.
如果索菲娅释放了病毒 将会多么可怕
If Sophia releases the virus, how bad could it be?
最早的西班牙流感疫情
The original Spanish flu epidemic killed
杀死了五千万到一亿人口
between 50 and 100 million people
而且那时候国际交通还没有那么发达呢
and that's before international travel was so easy.
这种病毒更致命吗
And this strain's more virulent?
致命得多了
Way more.
如果索菲娅释放了病毒
If Sophia released it,
将会是一场浩劫
I don't know what would be left.
-嘿 -你发现什么了
- Hey. - What do you got?
希望是他们 前方五十英里
Hopefully them. 50 miles up ahead.
杰拉德刚发来消息
Word from Gerard just came in.
他跟我们的星球
He was able to establish communication
建立了通讯联♥系♥
with the home planet.
情况比我们预想的要糟
It's worse than we thought.
超新星产生的辐射等级已变成灾难级
Radiation levels have become catastrophic.
不断有人死亡
People are dying.
我们得为他们留出生存空间 搞定这件事
We need to make room here. We need to get this done.
我比任何人都清楚这一点
I understand that better than anyone.
离我们释放病毒还有多久
How close are we to releasing the virus?
快了 但是如果要成功引发
Close. But in order for a global pandemic
一场全球流行病
to be successful,
宿主就必须活得久一点
the host has to survive long enough
好把疾病传播出去
to spread the disease.
这是亚伦从伊莉娜·博格达诺夫
This is the footage Aaron sent
那里收到的录像
from the Irina Bogdanov.
处理病毒的那个医生是地球人
The doctor handling the virus was human,
他并不像我们一样对它免疫
and therefore not immune like us.
看那里 他的防护服被划破了
There. His clean suit becomes compromised.
就这样感染了病毒
This is the point of infection.
从当时病毒发作的外部条件看
The conditions for this outbreak were not suitable
我们无法下结论
for drawing any conclusions.
释放的距离近
It was released in close quarters
集中度高
in great concentration.
我需要进行更加精确的模拟
I need a more accurate simulation
才能判断病毒的效力
to judge the efficacy of the virus.
接下来的试验能提供
If it's more reliable data you need,
更加准确的数据
the next field test should provide it.
不许动 举起手来
Freeze. Hands in the air.
转身 别乱动
Turn around. Slowly.
西蒙
Simon.
告诉我为什么我不应该
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't put
立刻把你干掉
a bullet in you right now?
因为马丁内斯 我能救他的命
Martinez. I can save his life.
不要耍我 西蒙
Don't play me, Simon.
我知道索菲娅利用贾维斯给总统下了毒
I know Sophia used Jarvis to poison the President.
他们现在为什么又要救他
Why would they want to spare him now?
不是他们 是我
They don't. I do.
为了正义 我跟索菲娅掰了
I've split with Sophia for good,
我刚刚意识到她要做什么
once I realized what she wanted to do,
以及她准备杀多少人
how many people she was willing to murder.
-我可不相信你 -我带来了反作用剂
- I don't believe you. - I have a counteragent.
-解药 -我为什么要相信你
- An antidote. - Why would I trust you?
你跟我说的话都是在骗人
Everything you ever told me was a lie.
是真的 我已经自♥由♥了 清白了
It's the truth. I was free and clear.
我♥干♥吗还冒险跑回来
Why else would I risk coming back here?
也许你以为还能忽悠我
Maybe you think you can manipulate me.
索菲娅一次又一次地忽悠马丁内斯
Sophia did it to Martinez time and time again.
结果我比他还要白♥痴♥
Turns out I was an even bigger fool than he was.
真对不起
I'm sorry.
但我这么做是为了我们的共同利益
But believe me when I say I was doing it
请相信我吧
for the common good.
即使现在 我也相信我们可以和平相处
Even now, I still believe there can be peace between us.
-怎么和平相处 -先通过这东西
- How? - Starting with this.
慢一点
Slowly.
你可以用这个为马丁内斯解毒
You can undo what they did to Martinez with this.
拿着吧
Take it.
我要不是为了救他的命
What possible motive could I have
干吗非得这么做
other than saving his life?
反正他要死的嘛 你有什么损失呢
He's going to die anyway? What do you have to lose?
听好 你不相信我的话 尽管开枪吧
Look, you don't believe me, shoot me.
但别耽误了救马丁内斯的时机
Just get this to Martinez before it's too late.
离窗口远一点
Move away from the window.
怎么了
What is it?
街对面有辆银色轿车
Silver sedan across the street.
-你被跟踪了吗 -没有 我很确定
- Were you followed? - No. No. I'm sure of it.
那肯定是贾维斯给我安的尾巴
Then Jarvis must've put a tail on me.
为什么
Why?
索菲娅和副总统是一伙的
Sophia's working with the Vice President.
极有可能是她让他阻止你
We have to assume she told him to stop you
来救马丁内斯
before you could save Martinez.
而贾维斯知道我会找你帮忙的
And Jarvis knew I'd come to you for help.
-是李 -你确定吗
- It's Lee. - Are you sure?
他跟我做了十年的搭档
He was my partner for ten years.
天哪 所以他们真的合作了
Man. So they really are working together.
我们在那个房♥间里看到了李探员
We have a visual of Agent Lee inside the house.
了解 我们从后面包抄
Copy that. We'll cover the back.
行动吧
Let's move.
他们停下了 还有十英里
They've stopped. Ten miles out.
停在哪了
Where?
一个十字路口处 街道地图上写的
Cross-- referencing to a street map.
车在那里
There's the car.
好 我们开到它前面去吧
Okay. Just keep driving past it.
一个人也没有
No one.
没发现行李
I don't see any case.
购物中心的建筑图
Blueprints of the mall.
空调系统图
Details of the air circulation system.
索菲娅想看看效果
Sophia wants a record of this.
把所有的监控摄像都传给她
Port all surveillance cameras to her.
我们屋顶见
Meet me on the roof.
比尔和我负责前门
Biel and I will make the front entry.
伯尔曼和迪亚兹 你们做我们的后援
Berman and Diaz, you back us up
负责监视侧面窗户
and watch the side windows.
海耶斯和里斯 守住这房♥子的后门
Hayes and Reese, hold down the back of the house.
-知道了 -跟着我的指令 伙计们
- Copy that. - On my go, guys.
那是什么声音
What is that?
站住别动
Hold your positions.
立刻放下武器
Drop your weapons now!
-我们是联邦探员 -把武器放在地上
- Federal Agent! - Put it on the ground!
-我们有证件的 -闭嘴
- We have credentials! - Shut up!
我说了放下武器
I said drop your weapons!
你们正在破坏中情局的行动
You guys are blowing a CIA operation!
最后一次警告 放下武器 慢一点
Last warning! Drop your guns! Drop them. Easy.
把手放在我们能看见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see them.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Easy. Easy. Easy.
摸摸我左边的屁♥股♥口袋
Check my left back pocket.
左边的屁♥股♥口袋
Left back pocket.
我们在执行秘密任务
We're on a covert op.
至少刚才还是秘密的
At least it was covert.
-他们是自己人 -警备解除
- They're legit. - Stand down.
我们接到报♥警♥ 说这里发生了一起
We got a 911 call about an armed robbery
武装抢劫事件
at this address.
他妈的 快点进去
Son of a bitch. Move in.
海耶斯 里斯 冲
Hayes, Reese, move in!
-没人 -安全
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表