剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
你会好好照顾她
Well, you're gonna take good care of her,
爱她 珍惜她 给她最好的 是吧
love her, cherish her, all that good stuff, right?
是的
Yes.
那你就得到我的祝福了
Then you have my blessing, hmm?
我们应该一起去坐游轮
We should all hang out for the rest of the cruise.
-来吧 那会多好玩啊 -没错
- Come on. It'll be so much fun. - Yeah.
我们没有你
We have no record of you
没有找到相关记录
和你女友的登船记录
or your girlfriend ever boarding this ship.
得了吧 她在哪
Oh, come on! Where is she?
-杰米 他是谁 -我女朋友在哪里
- Jamie, who is this? - Where is my girlfriend?
总统阁下 您在犯错误
Mr. President, you're making a mistake.
有多少个犯人
How many prisoners?
-九十七个 -你怎么想的
- 97. - What'd you think?
是打算就这样瞒着我
You were just gonna keep running this thing without my knowledge?
欢迎来到伊诺斯川卡山
Welcome to mount Inostranka.
他打算告诉他们
He's going to tell them
那个事件
about The Event.
请您回到自己的座位上
You need to sit down, please.
他有枪
He's got a gun!
不管他们向你保证过什么
Whatever they promised you,
你都不能相信
you can't trust them.
袭击已经开始了
The attack is already underway.
我们需要紧急疏散
We have to evacuate.
我还未把所有的事情都告诉你
I haven't told you everything.
刚才到底发生了什么事
What the hell just happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-你们都没事吧 -迈克尔
- Are you all right? - Michael!
-迈克尔 -天呐 起火了
- Michael! - Oh, my god, there's fire.
-迈克尔 -起火了
- Michael! - There's a fire.
-机舱后面起火了 -快拿灭火器
- There's a fire in the back. - Get the fire extinguisher.
现在必须让大家快点出去
Yeah, we got to get everyone out right now.
-大家快点出去 -都出去
- We need to get everybody out. - Everybody out.
大家快点下飞机
Everybody get out of the plane.
抱紧双臂然后跳下去
Fold your arms and jump.
都下飞机 起火了
Get off the plane. There's a fire.
快点 大家跟上
Come on. Let's go, go!
大家都保持镇静 都下飞机
I want everyone to stay calm and get out of the plane.
好 快 快 快
All right, go, go, go.
快点 快走
Come on. Move. Come on!
你们离飞机远点 给别人腾出地方来
Move away from the plane! Make room for everybody else.
大家都快点出去 迈克尔
Everybody's gonna get out. Michael!
小姐 你必须下飞机
Ma'am, you gotta get off the plane.
左转
To the left!
快 快走
Come on, let's go!
保持镇静 快
Stay calm. Come on.
一个一个来
One at a time, one at a time.
所有人都能下飞机
Aah! Everybody's gonna get out.
-走 -快走 走
- Go! Ahh! - Go, go, go!
我不要紧 会没事的
I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine.
快走 我去找他 快走
Go. I'll get him. Go, go.
快走
Come on.
这 这里快爆
Here. Here just--
好了 都在你身边呢
Okay, just stay in your side.
看 还有一个人 看
Look. There's one more. Look.
迈克尔
Michael!
迈克尔
Michael!
四天前
我不会干的
I won't do it.
我不能
I can't.
别浪费时间了
Stop wasting time.
你很清楚我们的能力
You know what we're capable of.
你要去开那驾飞机
You will fly that plane.
说一遍
Say it.
说一遍
Say it.
维姬 你想干什么
Vicky, what do you want?
坐下
Sit down.
天呐
God!
我的孩子
Oh, my little baby.
-孩子 -天呐 你想干什么
- Baby. - God, what do you want?
你已经看见我们杀了你的老婆
You watched us kill your wife.
你觉得我们会对你的
Do you really think we'd hesitate
宝贝女儿手下留情吗
to do the same thing to your daughters?
只要我一句话 她就会开枪
One word from me, she pulls the trigger.
有种再跟我说一次你不干
Tell me again you're not gonna do it.
有种再说一次你不去开那架飞机
That you're not gonna fly the plane.
快说 我等着呢
Go on. I'm waiting.
迈克尔
Michael.
迈克尔
Michael.
出什么事了
What happened?
出什么事了
What happened?
我 我别无选择
I-I had no choice.
他们杀了瓦珥
They killed Val.
-他们还要杀了我的女儿 -什么
- They were gonna kill the girls. - What?
他们用枪指着蕾拉的头
They had a gun to Leila's head.
他们还差点当着我的面杀了她
They were gonna kill her right in front of me.
谁 谁 谁绑♥架♥了蕾拉
Who? Who? Who has Leila?
蕾拉认识那个绑♥架♥她的人
Leila knew who was holding her.
她叫维姬
Called her Vicky.
维姬
Vicky?
你确定 个子很高 黑头发
You sure? Tall, dark hair?
你看见她了
You saw her?
-看见了 -在哪
- Yeah. - Where?
在哪 他们把她绑到哪去了
Where--where are they holding her?
我不知道 他们把我眼睛蒙住了
I don't know. They had me blindfolded.
-在迈阿密的一个什么地方 -看
- Somewhere in Miami. - Look!
快看 救援队来了
Hey, hey, look! Help is coming.
那不是救援队
That's not help.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你谁都不能相信
You can't trust anyone.
只有你才能救她
You're the only one that can help her.
你一定要找到蕾拉
You have to find Leila.
你受伤了 我不会丢下你不管的
You're hurt. I'm not gonna leave you.
你现在可能还有时间去就她
You still might have time to save her.
-但是你现在必须走 -等等 不行
- But you have to go now. - Wait. No, no.
走 走啊
Go. Go.
快去找到她
Go and find her.
快走
Go.
惊世
『第一季 第一集』
把她带走
Get her out of here!
封锁记者 不准通电♥话♥
Lock the reporters down. No phones.
不准照相 快
No cameras. Go!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
宝贝 不怕 我们没事
Baby, it's okay. We're safe now.
-没事的 -发生什么事了
- It's okay. - What happened?
有人要杀我们吗
Were people trying to kill us?
孩子 看着我
Hey, look at me.
现在你不用担心这个
I don't want you to worry about that right now.
好吗 我们会没事的
All right? We're gonna be okay.
没事
Yeah.
我们不会有事的
I'll keep us safe.
我保证
I promise.
没事的
It's okay.
注意警戒
Perimeter!
总统阁下 这边请
This way, Mr. President.
戴维 跟你妈妈走
David, you go with mommy.
带我的家人去地堡
Take my family to the bunker.
-我随后就去 -阁下 安全条例要求
- I'll join them shortly. - Sir, protocol is to keep--
现在先得确保他们的安全 一会儿见
Just get them safe now. See you in a minute.
你们两个赶紧行动
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表