剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
《惊世》前情提要
Previously on The Event...
我们很安全 这些是托马斯的人
We're safe. These are Thomas's people.
你还好吗
You okay?
你的家在后面 蕾拉
Your house is back there, Leila.
你的意思是我不能离开这里吗
Are you telling me that I can't leave?
将我们所有的人转移到地球来
We will bring all our people here
占领这座星球
and make this planet our own.
不为伍 即为敌
If you aren't with us, then you're against us.
我绝不与大屠♥杀♥为伍
I'll never go along with genocide.
对不起 西蒙
I'm sorry, Simon.
我已经通过白宫的许可去要求每个人
I've asked everyone with White House clearance
来签署体♥检♥协议了
to sign a testing agreement.
有一个人拒不让步
You should know that there was one holdout.
-谁 -您妻子
- Who? - Your wife.
我怎么帮你找到丹普西 他人在法国
How do you expect me to find Dempsey when he's in France?
你只要带我过去就行 其他的事交给我
You just get us there, and I'll worry about the rest.
我的线人告诉我
My contact tells me he's taken a place
他住在莫雷兹镇的佩罗城♥堡♥
at the Chateau de Perrault here in the town of Morez.
肖恩快逃 快
Run, Sean! Run!
我们又见面了 罗伯茨小姐
Nice to see you again, Miss Roberts.
你怎么这么在意沃克
Why do you care so much about Walker?
因为他每次都能克服
Because every time I put an obstacle in his path,
我给他设下的羁绊
he's found some way to surmount it.
杀了她
Kill her.
有什么发现
What have you got, Agent?
这栋建筑的后门口没人站岗
No signs of security in the front of back entrance of the building
只有监控摄像头
other than CCTV cameras.
听好了
Listen up.
本地执法部门已经封锁了这片区域
Local law enforcement has locked down the perimeter.
我们准备就绪
We're good to go.
记住 抓活的
Remember, we take him alive.
喂
Yes?
我是赫伯特
It's Herbert.
他们来了 我被包围了
They're coming. They have me surrounded.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
你先把手头掌握的资料传过来
First, send us everything you have right now.
听我说 这很重要
Listen to me, this is important.
决不能让他们掌握你的研究项目
They can't know what you've been working on.
明白吗
Do you understand?
-不要这样 索菲娅 -一点不留
- Sophia, no. - Not a trace.
可是索菲娅 我付出了那么多心血
But, Sophia, I've worked so hard.
求你了 我马上就成功了
Please, I'm so close.
对不起 赫伯特
I'm sorry, Herbert.
你知道应该怎么做
You know what you have to do.
赫伯特·米尔斯 你被捕了
Herbert Mills, you're under arrest!
手放在头上
Put your hands behind your head!
蹲到地上
Get down on the ground!
马上蹲下
Get down on the ground now!
蹲下
On the ground!
惊世
『第一季 第十七集』
这个星球没有容纳
There isn't room on this planet
我们二十五亿人♥民♥的空间
to accommodate our entire population of 2.5 billion,
他们的安全是头等大事
and their safety is my only priority.
所以我们必须...
So we will have to...
情况已变
Effect changes here.
这里的绝大多数原住民必须被淘汰
The native population will be winnowed substantially.
我们在寻找一种武器
We're working on a weapon
以快速有效地完成这一目标
to make that happen quickly and efficiently.
赫伯特·米尔斯差点就找到了这个武器
Herbert Mills was close to finding that weapon,
但昨晚政♥府♥的人找到了他
but the government found him last night.
为避免被抓 他选择了自杀
And he killed himself to avoid capture,
但他在自杀前
but before doing so
将研究成果发了过来
he uploaded the research that he'd found.
亚伦 你负责分♥析♥他发过来的数据
Aaron, you'll be in charge of analyzing the data he sent.
我们越快找到这种武器
The sooner we find the weapon and use it,
我们的人就越早脱险
the sooner our people will be safe.
我马上就去
I'll get right on it.
很好
Good.
他们能找到米尔斯 就能找到我们中的任何人
If they can find Mills, they can find any of us.
如果这样 整件事就泡汤了
If that happens, this whole thing comes crashing down,
族人的未来也泡汤了
along with the future of our people.
说得对
You're right.
我考虑了很久
I've been thinking a lot about that.
如果我们仍然
We can't move forward
像现在这样小心翼翼 就会停滞不前
if we have to keep looking over our shoulders like this.
我们要分散政♥府♥的注意力
We need to disrupt the government,
让他们自乱阵脚 至少在我们找到武器前
throw it into disarray so they stop hunting us
无暇顾及我们
at least until we find the weapon.
要怎么做
How?
斩"首"
Cut off the head.
干掉马丁内斯总统
We will take out President Martinez.
永绝后患
Permanently.
前两辆巴士内的潜伏者
There were no survivors from our attack
无一生还
on the two busloads of sleepers,
但我们分♥析♥了尸体上的线索
but analysis of clues found on their bodies
指向这个人 赫伯特·米尔斯
led us to this man, Herbert Mills.
我们对他实施了逮捕行动
A ground operation was launched to apprehend him.
不幸的是 我们的探员没料到
Unfortunately our agents did not anticipate
他会用这种极端的手段拒捕
how far he would go to avoid capture.
他当时在实验室里 在做什么
This man was in a lab. What was he doing there?
我们不清楚
We're not sure.
他在跳楼前输入了一系列指令
Before he jumped, he engaged a comprehensive protocol
销毁了几乎所有的证据
that destroyed most of the evidence there.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们唯一能够确定的是 他在研究
All we could determine was that he was studying
冰核样本
ice core samples.
冰核样本
Ice core samples?
从哪弄来的 用来干什么
Do we have any idea why or where they were from?
都不清楚
No on both accounts I'm afraid.
可以推断这件事
I think it's safe to assume it has something to do
同他们最终的目的有关
with their overall goal
就是把他们的人带到这里
to bring more of their own people here.
我们无法推断任何事
We can't assume anything.
先生们 局面发生了变化
The game has changed, gentlemen.
在他们袭击了华盛顿纪念碑
With their attack on the Washington Monument
我们予以反击后 我们已经向这些
and our counter-strike, we are now at war
外星势力宣战了
with the non-terrestrials,
所以索菲娅很可能会卷土重来
which means it's possible Sophia will go on the offensive.
如果是这样
And if she does,
我们得知道她接下来要做什么
we need to know what she's going to do
然后做好准备
and be ready for it.
此战只许胜不许败
This is a war we must win.
也许我们不该孤军奋战
Maybe it's a war we shouldn't fight alone.
也许我们应该向其他国家领导人
Maybe we should come clean about the aliens' existence
说明此事 并寻求帮助
to other world leaders and ask for some help.
我没问你的时候不要说话
When I want your opinion, I'll ask for it.
总统先生 我只不过是想
Mr. President, I'm only trying to--
听懂了吗
Am I understood?
懂了 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
很抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt,
路易斯参议员想见您
but Senator Lewis has asked to see you.
她说事情很紧急
She says it's urgent.
就这样吧 谢谢各位
We're done here. Thank you, gentlemen.
-先生 -谢谢 总统先生
- Sir. - Thank you, Mr. President.
卡特里娜飓风降到九级以下之后
The lower ninth after Hurricane Katrina.
我们开始着手重建
We went down to rebuild.
三十天救助了十四个家庭
14 homes in 30 days.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥还是那样美丽
The First Lady looks lovely, as always.
我只有五分钟 参议员
I have five minutes, Senator.
我知道
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表