剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表
不出所料
I knew you would.
那我应该能得到您对此提案的支持吧
So I'm assuming I can count on your support for this bill.
当然 我很支持
Sure. Of course you can.
你在为补选作准备吧
You're planning on running for the special election, huh?
我想传承我丈夫的遗志
I want to carry on my husband's legacy.
阿♥拉♥斯加民众相信他
The people of Alaska believed in him, and...
希望他们也能相信我
hopefully, I can get them to believe in me too.
你把我说服了
Well, you have me sold.
博取选民的信任关键是要公开透明
Transparency is the key to regaining the voter trust.
说到透明
Speaking of which,
我在整理伯纳德的公文包时
I was going through Bernard's briefcase,
偶然发现了些东西
and I stumbled upon something.
我觉得我不应该看到它
I don't even think I was supposed to see it.
是一份拨款情况报告
It's an appropriations report.
由伯纳德所负责的一个下属委员会起草
It's from the internal subcommittee that Bernard chaired.
拨款报告
伊诺斯川卡山
气象站扩建计划
拨款九千万美元
It earmarks $90 million for my state
用于扩建本州伊诺斯川卡山的气象站
for the expansion of a weather station on Mount Inostranka.
好吧
Okay.
我从来没听说过
I'd never heard of it.
所以想安排时间去视察一下
And when I tried to schedule a tour of the facility
看看项目的进展情况
so I could chart their progress,
却获知扩建计划被取消了
I was told the expansion had been canceled.
我好像有点印象了
Yeah, it sounds vaguely familiar.
我觉得你丈夫
I think your husband--
我觉得他好像跟我说起过这个事
I think he may have brought that to my attention.
对了 伯纳德发现
Yeah, Bernard found out--
他发现这个项目一直搁置着
he found out that the project had been abandoned,
所以这笔拨款被重新配置了
and the funds were redirected.
我想知道这笔钱具体都去了哪里
Well, I'd love to report back to my constituents
才好向我的选民交待
just exactly where that money went.
每笔账目都有记录吧
I mean, every dollar counts, right?
当然
Of course.
-我会安排 蕾妮 -在 先生
- I will have--Renee. - Yes, sir?
我把这份材料交给她
I'll give this to her,
我一定会派人彻查此事
and I'll make sure that someone looks into it.
太好了 谢谢
That'd be great. Thank you.
凯瑟琳 很高兴同你见面
Catherine, it was a pleasure to have met you,
相信我们很快会再会面
and I'm sure we'll talk again soon.
-相信会的 -好的
- I'm sure we will. - Okay.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
我给总统文件你复印了吗 埃里克
Did you make a copy of that file I gave to the president, Eric?
是的 夫人 照您说的办了
Yes, ma'am, just like you asked.
你玩扑克吗
Do you play poker?
我不玩
No, I don't.
我玩
Well, I do...
我小时候我爸爸就教我玩
Every since my dad taught me as a little girl.
那个家伙
And that man...
他在虚张声势
that man was bluffing.
看来事情办得不错
I see it went well.
你向我保证过不会有人受伤
You assured me no one would get hurt.
对吧
Did you--
我们很小心
We were careful.
很好
Good.
索菲娅 我要事先声明
Sophia, before anything else.
我从没想过会有这个机会
I never expected this chance.
很抱歉让事态发展到此地步 我会处理好的
And I'm sorry it has to be under these circumstances, but I'll take it.
我开飞机的那件事
What I did-- flying that plane--
我从没指望你原谅我
I don't expect you to ever forgive me.
但我想让你知道
But I need you to know...
我不知道你当时在那里
I didn't know you would be there
和总统在一起
with the President.
如果你知道的话 就不会那样做了吧
And if you had, you wouldn't have gone through with it.
他们抓了我的女儿
They had my daughters.
你根本就不该有女儿
Daughters you were never supposed to have.
我在狱中待了六十六年
I sat in a cell for 66 years
只为让你和其他在外的人们
so that you and the rest of our people on the outside
能够找到回家的办法
could find a way to get us back home,
-而不是在这里玩过家家 -索菲娅
- not so you could play house here. - Sophia,
-也许我们该... -算了 没事
- maybe we should-- - No, it's fine.
我们都迷茫过
We have all had lapses in judgment.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听西蒙说
According to Simon,
你在帮托马斯制♥造♥传送门
you were helping Thomas with the portal array.
对 运输他所需的组件
Yes, transporting the components he needed.
我利用在航♥空♥公♥司♥的关系逃过海关检查
I used my connections at the airline to skirt customs,
然后把组件交给一个中间人
and then I delivered them to a middleman.
我们得弄清这个中间人是谁
We need to know who that middleman was,
你得帮我们找到他
and we need your help in finding him.
如果他们还有联♥系♥的话
Assuming they are still in contact,
这就是我们找到托马斯的唯一办法
he could be our only way of finding Thomas.
-我可以帮你们 -很好
- I can help you. - Good.
但你得先帮我
But first I need you to help me
找到蕾拉和萨曼莎
find Leila and Samantha.
她们仍然身陷险境
Their lives are still in danger.
你凭什么指望我们帮你
How in the world do you expect us to do that?
有人在调查这次暗♥杀♥未遂事件
Well, there was an investigation into the assassination attempt,
我估计政♥府♥那边肯定知道些什么
and I assume the government knows something.
我只知道你女儿的男友
All I know is that your daughter's boyfriend,
肖恩·沃克 露过几次面
Sean Walker, has surfaced occasionally.
他同一位调查局探员有联♥系♥
He was in touch with an FBI agent.
-我可以查一查 -查什么查
- I can look into it. - You will do no such thing.
你必须帮我们
You will help us.
马上无条件帮我们
And you will do it now, without conditions.
听明白了吗 迈克尔
Do you understand me, Michael?
你帮我找到女儿
You help me find my daughters,
我再帮你找儿子
and I will help you find your son.
这就是我的条件
Those are my terms.
蕾拉 看
Leila, look.
看
Look.
你觉得是那辆车吗
Do you think that's the van?
我试着开近一些
I'm gonna try and get closer.
颜色没错
It's the right color.
好的 我超过去
Okay, I'm gonna pass 'em,
看看开车的司机
try and get a look at the driver,
看看驾驶室还有没有其他人 好吗
See if there's anyone else with him in the cab, okay?
然后呢
And then what?
然后想办法让它停下来
And then we'll figure out a way to stop 'em.
他又上来了
He's coming again!
抓紧 抓紧
Just hold on. Hold on.
肖恩 小心
Sean, look out!
坐稳了 坐稳
Hold on! Hold on!
抓紧了 抓紧
Hold tight, hold tight!
他还要过来
Next time he comes.
坐稳 坐稳
Hang on, hang on.
萨姆
Sam.
安全了
We're good.
门锁住了
The doors are locked.
-蕾拉 是你吗 -萨姆
- Leila! Is that you? - Sam!
萨姆 我们来了
Sam, we're here!
蕾拉
Leila!
没事了 萨姆
It's okay, Sam.
蕾拉
Leila!
萨姆
Sam!
大家都没事吧
Everyone okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
大家都还好吗
Is everyone okay?
没人受伤吧
No one's hurt?
-你们没事吧 -快报♥警♥
- Are you all right? - Call 911.
警♥察♥待会就来
剧集 | 惊世谎言(2010) | 导航列表